Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jooboy O.K we get it! your a jew-hater but please dont use the A.G. as a tool of your hatred.I personally find it very insulting when you say go ask the Armenians in their preference of being executed.
    Know this when you hate, the object of your hatred owns you therefor you become it.
    "All truth passes through three stages:
    First, it is ridiculed;
    Second, it is violently opposed; and
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellektor
      So that's where the Turks acquired their savage behavior!

…children were ravished from the embraces of their mothers and mercilessly hurled against rocks.

Just kiddin'
      There more truth to what you said than you think. Actually, if you read some of the things the commie jews had done in Russia and elsewhere, it would make you puke. They literrally make the Nazis look like choir boys. Plus they're not new at this by any means.

Jewish Slaughter Christians in 641 AD Jerusalem
      As the Agents of the Persians
      A History of Palestine from 135 AD to Modern Times, p.81,
      Oxford University Press, New York, 1909

According to A History of Palestine from 135 A.D. to Modern Times, by James Parkes (Oxford University Press, New York, 1909), Persians in 614 A.D. invaded Palestine, a part of the Christian Roman Empire of the East, and took Jerusalem. Here is Mr. Parkes's account: There is no doubt that the . . . Jews aided the Persians with all the men they could muster, and that the help they gave was considerable. Once Jerusalem was in Persian hands a terrible massacre of Christians took place, and the Jews are accused of having taken the lead in this massacre (op. cit., p. 81).

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavur
        Jooboy O.K we get it! your a jew-hater but please dont use the A.G. as a tool of your hatred.I personally find it very insulting when you say go ask the Armenians in their preference of being executed.
        Know this when you hate, the object of your hatred owns you therefor you become it.
        You're another moron and you should stay out of things that you have little or no understanding of! If I have a hatred of jews, it's because of the AG and I would be 100% justified, but those things seem to go right over your head. Fking idiot!

Comment

• I am with you on this Gavur.

The things that you own will own you later(from fight club, the movie)

If these guys are really brave or really hate you or have a matter with us then
          they should deal with us(if they can), not anyone else. if not it seems they are just entertaining themselves by insulting, primitive self satisfaction.

Originally posted by Gavur
          Jooboy O.K we get it! your a jew-hater but please dont use the A.G. as a tool of your hatred.I personally find it very insulting when you say go ask the Armenians in their preference of being executed.

Comment

• No
            you just base on your halicunations and on your prejuidices, not realities.
            If you ever gonna know Turks in person you wouldnt think like this, like majority of Bulgarians I mean.

Originally posted by Bulgarian
            I base my opinion of Turks on facts. All the nations in Europe with high Turkish populations are opposed to Turkey joining the EU. Germany has like 2-3 million Turks and they dont want Turkey to join the EU.

Comment

• Let's do something instead of blind hate!

OK guys. This doesn't look good for us.
              Hating Jews and denying their suffering will get us nowhere.
              Of course, Turks used barbaric methods and also rape, but don't forget that most of the millions of Jews who were killed in WWII were ordinary human beings.

Jooboian's/Parandzem's anger is understandable, but guys, by hating Jews for hate's sake, we really look like Turks, it doesn't look good at all.

It is absolutely true that Jews have had a part in the AG. Pan-turkism was put in the heads of the Turks by Jews like Emmanuel Carasso, Leon Cahun, Arminius Vamberry (actually I'm not sure on his being Jewish, can someone confirm this?), Lumley David, Primo Levi, Oscar Straus, Tekin Alp, Falik Bey Toledo, etc.

It is true that Bolshevism, the fruit of the ideas of the Jew Carl Marx and the Jew-Tatar Lenin, did a greater damage to Armenians than the AG.

It is true that the state of Israel does not recognize the AG.

It's also true that even till this very day those OSCE xxxxxxs, that Ariel Cohen, that Jewish organization, the diabolical International Crisis Group founded by Jews like Morton Abramovich, George Soros, Steven Solarz and loudmouthed by that Turk-sucking xxxxx Sabina Fraser (Jew?), that Turk-worshipping xxxxx Emma Bonino (Jew?), and the xxxxxx Michel Delatros?? (not sure of his last name or whether a Jew?) can't get enough of telling the Armenians to "return" the liberated lands, let "Azeri" vermin infest Artsakh (no word about the Armenian refugees who were the victims of "Azeri" genocidal acts and aggression), to let international "peace" keepers invade Armenia (as if peace is not kept!) and then after 15 years, when the parasites have bred tenfold, hold a "referendum" in Artsakh...
              Daaa! What do we, the winners of the war, get in return

It's true that the Bernard Jewis' Project of dissecting Iran will make the sick pan-turkist dream come true (god -or whatever- forbid) and destroy Armenia.

But let's find a way to expose them and defeat their plans, rather than denying ordinary Jewish people's sufferings, that only make us look disgusting.

Remember: the magnificent Franz Werfel, the great Henry Morgenthau, Israel Charni, Yair Auron and many US senators who are on our side are also Jewish.
              Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
              II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
              III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
              IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

• On second thoughts you make alot of accusations.

Originally posted by 1.5 million
                I would like all of those here who are implying that Nazis are not evil to convince us of their benevolance. Right now I am contemplating Nazis and CUP and attempting to discern any difference in quality/quantity of evil and so forth and cannot really seperate either group as being more or less evil then the other. I find that both of these groups and their actions and everything each of them stood/stand for to be most repugnant. I fail to understand the point of anyone attempting to make the case of one group being more evil then the other. And I utterly fail to see the point of someone putting down someone else who would view Nazis as being evil and claim that anyone who viewed Nazis as evil was somehow deficient or acting against the interests of Armenians/humanity and such...really now...

I am also finding the input of many of our recent members (recycled old/previously banned members seemingly) to be less then engaging. If this is the new accepted tenor of this forum it is unlikely that I will choose to participate further.
                Source?

Comment

• Originally posted by TurQ
                  No
                  you just base on your halicunations and on your prejuidices, not realities.
                  If you ever gonna know Turks in person you wouldnt think like this, like majority of Bulgarians I mean.
                  Turks have two faces one they like to show to the rest of the world and the other evil side like when they cut the head off an Armenian soldier or destroying an Armenian graveyard or exterminating half the Armenian population or massacring Bulgarians or enslaving Bulgarians or taking upto 33% of the Bulgarian boys as Janissaries or stealling blond hott Bulgarian Slavic women to make your race look more attractive and so the Turkish nobles can have someone to make love too.

Should I carry on...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jooboian
                    There more truth to what you said than you think. Actually, if you read some of the things the commie jews had done in Russia and elsewhere, it would make you puke. They literrally make the Nazis look like choir boys. Plus they're not new at this by any means.

Jewish Slaughter Christians in 641 AD Jerusalem
                    As the Agents of the Persians
                    A History of Palestine from 135 AD to Modern Times, p.81,
                    Oxford University Press, New York, 1909

According to A History of Palestine from 135 A.D. to Modern Times, by James Parkes (Oxford University Press, New York, 1909), Persians in 614 A.D. invaded Palestine, a part of the Christian Roman Empire of the East, and took Jerusalem. Here is Mr. Parkes's account: There is no doubt that the . . . Jews aided the Persians with all the men they could muster, and that the help they gave was considerable. Once Jerusalem was in Persian hands a terrible massacre of Christians took place, and the Jews are accused of having taken the lead in this massacre (op. cit., p. 81).
                    Actually, already in the 4th century, the Sassanid king Shapur II (reign: 309-379) ordered the Christians to be slaughtered. Arthur Christensen believes he did this out of fear of Iran being weakened to Rome's benefit (sounds like Armenians betrayed their masters crap!) and not out of hatred for Christians.

Anyway these facts shouldn't make us haters of a group of people for hate's sake. Our problem is the denial of the Turks not what's already acknowledged and in the past.
                    Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
                    II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
                    III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
                    IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

• yes please
                      quite entertaining

Originally posted by Bulgarian

Should I carry on...

Comment

Working...
                      X