Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a Lying Tongue... A False Witness That Speaketh Lies, And He That Soweth Discord Among Brethren.

Comment

• Originally posted by TurQ
      yes please
      quite entertaining
      The Turks are now Turkifying people in poor nations all across the world.

There is a Turkish school in Cambodia! This author boasts that 100s of Cambodian children can speak in Turkish and can sing the Turkish national anthem.

There is another Turkish school in Sudan.

Congratulations Turkey you are brainwashing 1000s of poor Asians and Africans into becoming Turks. You did this in Europe but you failed and now your sick, demented and evil plans are taking on new horizons.

The Turks not only killed 1.5 million Armenians in the Genocide (I actually think that real figure is much higher) but they killed 750,000 Assyrians and Nestorians and upto 1 million Greeks.

http://www.hri.org/docs/Horton/HortonBook.htm

The following is a partial list of Turkish massacres from 1822 up till 1904:
      1822 Chios, Greeks => 50,000
      1823 Missolongi, Greeks => 8,750
      1826 Constantinople, Jannisaries => 25,000
      1850 Mosul, Assyrians => 10,000
      1860 Lebanon, Maronites => 12,000
      1876 Bulgaria, Bulgarians => 14,700
      1877 Bayazid, Armenians => 1,400
      1879 Alashguerd, Armenians => 1,250
      1881 Alexandria, Christians => 2,000
      1892 Mosul, Yezidies => 3,500
      1894 Sassun, Armenians => 12,000
      1895-96 Armenia, Armenians => 150,000
      1896 Constantinople, Armenians => 9,570
      1896 Van, Armenians => 8,000
      1903-04 Macedonia, Macedonians => 14,667
      1904 Sassun, Armenians => 5,640

I consider all these figures to be at the lowest end of the estimates. At least 250,000 Armenians were killed in 1895, At least 30-40,000 Bulgarians were massacred, At least 15,000 Yezidies were massacred in 1892. I can go on.

If you add these figures up it comes to around 3.75 millon or in laymans terms three and three quarters of a million people. One must not forget that this figure is what the Turks did within a space of 100 years and it is only partial list of their sick racist crimes.

Considering the fact that most people estimate that the total population of Anatolia was about 20 million (all non Turks) at the time when the Turks first arrived. Coupled with the fact that before the Turkish Holocaust against the Christians got into full swing, the population of Turks in Anatolia was 6 million and the Christian population was about 4 million (the Kurdish population within Anatolia was only a couple of million. Some people think it was larger than the Christian population of Anatolia and some people think it was slightly smaller). But anyways with this information alone suggests that over the 1000 years since the Turks arrived to Anatolia the Christian death toll was (excluding the massacres I have previously mentioned) is over 17 million people. When added to the 3.75 million people we get a figure of over 20 million people were killed in Anatolia alone within a 1000 year period.

Lets talk about the Turkish slave trade.

(In Bursa alone) "there were some 7699 people appearing as slaves (among some 12,832 households)."

The Turks took more slaves than any single European nation did and the Turks also took more slaves than what anyother Arabic and Islamic empire everdid combined.

The Turks use to capture African men and even men in Europe and the Caucasus and use to use them as slaves. The Turks cut of the Penises of men so they can guard the Sultans slave women (also captured African, European and Caucasian women). The Turks as a people had more slaves than anyother peoples ever had throughout history.

Comment

• This thread has seen enough distractions (mainly by Turks and Turkophiles).

Any responses TurQ and Tarrak Hassan or anyother Turks?

Comment

• Those countries are pretty confortable with attending Turkish schools.
          I think you should've attended too, but you missed your chance.

Originally posted by Bulgarian
          This thread has seen enough distractions (mainly by Turks and Turkophiles).

Any responses TurQ and Tarrak Hassan or anyother Turks?

Comment

• The kids in those countries are pretty confortable with attending Turkish schools.
            I think you should've attended too, but you missed your chance.
            You cant turn a canmbodian into a Turk jsut by teaching Turkish, and they have this option not going to that school.
            You can speak English, so does this make you a Brit?
            I dont know how many times you'll fail your logic

[/QUOTE]

Comment

• I should go? WHY? You just want me to become a Turk.

You are quick to forget that most Turks are only Turks due to the Turkish langauge that they speak. Langauge is a form of cultural dominance.

Today 700 Cambodian children may speak Turkish and have a love of Turkish culture. In 5 years time 10,000 Cambodian children will speak Turkish and have a love of Turkish culture. In 10 years time 50,000 Cambodian children will speak Turkish and have a love of Turkish culture. Eventually Turkish will become the dominant language in Cambodia and then after many generations Cambodians will think they are Turkish.

More often than not Islam follows behind the Turkish langauge. So many these Cambodians who speak Turkish will convert to Islam which will only solidify their Turkishness quickly. In Sudan this process will occur faster due to them already being Muslims.

BTW I live in Britain if thats any of your business. The Turks in the UK are people who are not integrated into British Society. The Turks are the main DRUG DEALLERS in the UK. Many of them dont even speak English. The situation was so bad at one school that they had a pilot scheme so that maths and science was taught to students in Turkish. But the results showed that it doesnt matter what language the Turks where taught science or maths in, they still failed. The Turks follow each other. They move into an area and eventually become a majority as they have done in a large part of north London and continue doing so by moving in all directions.

So the next time you say I have dellusions or am lying or wrong. Please note I have witness this happen in Bulgaria first hand in Bulgaria. I have witnessed this first hand in London. Armenians and Greeks all tell me it happened to them. Now I can see it happening to people in Sudan and Cambodia.

Armenian stuff in the UK.

http://www.manchester-eating.com/12.htm
              http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel...erna-BR-1.html
              http://www.manchester2002-uk.com/eat...d-eastern.html

Armenian Restaurants in Manchester
              • Armenian Taverna, The
                3/5 Princess Street, Albert Square,
                Manchester M2 4DF. Tel: 0161-834 9025
              • Hanni's
                4 Brooklands Road, Sale Tel: 0161-973 6606
              http://www.manchester2002-uk.com/worship/worship9.html

Armenian Orthodox Church
              10 Rosemoor Gardens, Appleton,
              Warrington WA4 5RJ. Tel: 01925 261206
              Email: [email protected]

Armenian Community and Church Council of Great Britian.

ARMENIAN CHURCH IN MANCHESTER

A beautiful website and a beautiful church!!!

St Yeghiche Armenian Church

Cranley Gardens
              London
              SW7 3TB

St Sarkis Armenian Church

Iverna Gardens
              Kensington
              London
              W8 6TP

Tel: 020 7937 0152
              Fax: 020 7937 9049

BISHOP NATHAN HOVNANNISIAN

http://www.armenianchurchmanchester....'s_message.htm

MESSAGE OF HIS GRACE BISHOP NATHAN HOVNANNISIAN PRIMATE OF THE ARMENIAN CHURCH OF GREAT BRITAIN TO THE ARMENIAN COMMUNITY
              Dear Armenians in Britain,
              Greetings to you all in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
              Today, I rejoice with you all for this new cyber-medium that allows us to share together the news of our Armenian Church and Community in Great Britain. Indeed, the new ACCC website is a big stride in the right direction as it attempts to provide you with instant access to information about the various dimensions and compartments of our lives in this country.
              Central to this whole structure is the Church. Indeed, and throughout our history, the Armenian Apostolic Church has been one of the fundamental keepers of the Armenian identity. Through a Christian faith that has been ours for over 1700 years, coupled with our language and institutions, Armenians have managed to maintain their ethos wherever they have found themselves. Be it in our independent Hairenik or in the Diaspora, despite the gruesome experiences of the Genocide during WWI, a murderous war with Azerbaijan some two decades ago, let alone the economic and social upheavals we have all felt in one way or another, the Armenian flame continues to burn - at times steadily, and at others waveringly!
              This huge legacy is yours to defend, as much as strengthen, each passing day. It is yours to live with and to be proud of, as have our forebears for centuries. And as you wear proudly the mantle of your Armenian identity, I hope you will also live your faith for what are human beings without faith but crucibles without substance? Come to Church on Sundays and feast days, exult in your spirituality, work with your neighbor as you do with your family and friends, and support your institutions and community structures.
              Almost three years into my ministry here, and with the grace of the Holy Spirit, I am gradually learning the ropes of being the Primate of the Church in Great Britain. I hope for great things as we work together in order to consolidate our collective Armenian future.
              May the Risen Lord bless you all, and may He enrich your lives in their diversity.
              Bishop Nathan Hovhannisian Primate of Great Britain

Center for Armenian Information and Advice.

Comment

• Just an aside - and Bulgarian's post reminded me of this. 2 years ago when we were in Germany for a month we sometimes tired of German food and these little Turkish donner stands were often readily available out on the streets for some pretty good & cheap eats. Well I ordered a bunch of stuff for the 4 of us and as the Turk was trying to figure our bill (and was presenting me with entirely ficticious figures...) it became clear that he could not add! Here is someone running a business or at least workign at a stand accepting money for products and he can't add! Well I was amused, apauled and sympathetic all at the same time. He was obviously used to people ordering 1 sandwhich and 1 drink and such and had the prices of such pretty much memorized....but was entirely confounded with 4 orders...and he was really having a hard time of it. Well I added everything up and showed him what I had done and he was so grateful he gave me some Euros back and gave us some free chips and such! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulgarian
                  The Turks cut of the Penises of men so they can guard the Sultans slave women (also captured African, European and Caucasian women).
                  Don't worry we won't cut yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1.5 million
                    Just an aside - and Bulgarian's post reminded me of this. 2 years ago when we were in Germany for a month we sometimes tired of German food and these little Turkish donner stands were often readily available out on the streets for some pretty good & cheap eats. Well I ordered a bunch of stuff for the 4 of us and as the Turk was trying to figure our bill (and was presenting me with entirely ficticious figures...) it became clear that he could not add! Here is someone running a business or at least workign at a stand accepting money for products and he can't add! Well I was amused, apauled and sympathetic all at the same time. He was obviously used to people ordering 1 sandwhich and 1 drink and such and had the prices of such pretty much memorized....but was entirely confounded with 4 orders...and he was really having a hard time of it. Well I added everything up and showed him what I had done and he was so grateful he gave me some Euros back and gave us some free chips and such! lol
                    I bet he only knew a few words in German. He probably only knew how to say "what would you like?", "would you like chilli source with that?" and "that will cost..."

I found if you spoke one or two words of Turkish some of these Turkish businesses give you some extra. My Iranian friend says his mum speaks to the Kebab shop owners in Turkish and they(horny Turkish man) normal gives extra food.

The Turks in Europe cause nothing but problems.
                    Many cant read, write or speak the langauge of their host nation.
                    They often go to Turkish schools or Islamic schools in the weekends.
                    They cant integrate.
                    They cause crime.
                    They rape local girls.
                    They use guns.
                    They drug deal.
                    They cause fights against anyone.
                    They have their mafias go into areas and get protection money off people.
                    They dont go to university.
                    They dont go to higher education.
                    They have honour killings.
                    They force girls to stay at home.
                    They have a higher birth rate than the indiginous population of Europe.
                    They even have a higher birthrate than the Turks in Turkey do.
                    They have their cafes where Turkish men go and gamble and do many other deviant activities.
                    They cant accept that the Armenian genocide happened. Its as if they are controlled by Ankara or something.
                    They are causing the rise of the far right in Europe.
                    Most of them are the Ignorant Nationalist Racist Islamic Anatolian Turks (whose ancestors where the ones in Eastern Turkey possibly perpetrating the Genocide)

One of the worse problems is that they go back to their villages in Turkey and marry one of the locals. So lets say a Turkish guy goes to the village he or his parents came from, he would marry a local girl and they would move back to Bulgaria or Germany or wherever in Europe. Her parents will come back with them (her parents probably have young children who would also come). Some of her brothers and sisters will also come and some of her cousins will come. So from one Turk in Europe in a generation due to his visit back to Turkey at least 5 Turks including his/her spouse will come back to Europe.

Letting Turkey into the EU will be letting them take over Europe by the back door.

Comment

• Originally posted by ahıskalı
                      " Mankind is a single body and each nation is a part of that body. We must never say 'What does it matter to me if some part of the world is aliasing?'. If there is such an illness, we must concern ourselves with it as though we were having that illness." M. Kemal Atatürk.
                      I like this quote. Its ashame the Turks have done/continue to do the opposite of this quote though.

Its ironic how the Turks have cut off a large part of this body throughout human history. But they wait for parts of the body to heal itself and then deny they cut it off in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X