Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting angry......like animals.)))

Originally posted by Hellektor
    Mongol, not a single square nanometer of the land your filthy cloven hoofs desecrate belongs to you and you know it.

Not even the occasional pebble that gets entangled in your hoof when you hop around in my home belongs to you.

You are thieves, rapists, invading savages; barbaric, primitive, bloodthirsty, tent-dwelling, cattle-herder, two-legged Human Culture-deficiency Viruses.

One day the immoral, Zionist/Freemason, Christ killer Western xxxxxxs will have enough of Turkish Delight sprayed all over their filthy faces. The day will come that the Turkish phallus will slide out of the Turk-suckers' muzzle and they'll let the Sick Pestilence of Europe die.

And you will live in constant fear, no you are scared xxxxless that one day... one day the landlord will kick your hairless Tatar asses back to Mongolia, the hell you come from and the hell you fukking belong.
    I enjoy seeing you and your samll thinking brain suffer. We enjoy the life in the fuhrer Ataturks great Nation. Constant fear? I am sorry but you got that wrong pal......Read history......by the way who is landlord? Your mama?

Great Kingdoms, Empires like feeds on samll ants like you. The world is better when you are keep existing to make us survive. Kisses and Hugs
    [COLOR="Red"][B]Red[/B][/COLOR]and[COLOR="red"][B]Blood[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

• >*****EXTERMINATE THE JEWS!!!!!*****
      >*****EXTERMINATE THE JEWS!!!!!*****

Just one correction - Ann Frankenstein never wrote that. I wrote those lines. Winston (1.5 million) is a liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1.5 million
        So this is your friend you care so much about eh? His views reflect yours it seems - The lovely views of Arto Vartanian...(BTW - pm me if you wish his address & other info...only happy to pass it along...)

*****EXTERMINATE THE JEWS!!!!!*****
        Who actually wrote this?

Weinstein, care to explain?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Great Taco

Just one correction - Ann Frankenstein never wrote that. I wrote those lines. Winston (1.5 million) is a liar.
          This is typical Armenian mentality.

Always blaming Jews and Turks for Armenian economic and socio-political problems.

Why cannot Armenian leave Turkey and Israel alone? Why are we condemned to death by Armenian

Comment

• Originally posted by dynamo
            This is typical Armenian mentality.

Always blaming Jews and Turks for Armenian economic and socio-political problems.

Why cannot Armenian leave Turkey and Israel alone? Why are we condemned to death by Armenian

They have nothing else to hope for. They feed on blood and one sided politics. There is no solution for them but continue to blame their poverty on others. I feel sorry for their politics.
            [COLOR="Red"][B]Red[/B][/COLOR]and[COLOR="red"][B]Blood[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

So add forgery to 1.5 million's tactics, trying to pass off your writing as Ann Frankenstein's writing. There is no dishonesty that he will not stoop to to serve "his" cause.

Comment

You notice that that particular entry was not preceeded by attribution...and the one before was (acuratly attributed) to the other idiot - Arto's partner in crime as it were - who once went by I smash Azeris. And you all actually confirmed my point - I'm much smarter then any of you BTW - don't fool yourself. In making the point that he did not say those particularly vile words - but his partner in crime you did - he and you acknowledging the acuracy of my attribution to him of the other quotes. Pretty vile stuff itself and a clear indication of his psychopathic nature/hate even in the face of denials. It also establishes all of these posts (except for the last two) as belonging to Arto of Montreal...and it should make it clear to any apologists for his anti-Jewish stances where he is really comming from. All of you are absolutly nuts and completely out of touch with reality...and humanity....your a disgusting bunch...don't ever come to the States is my only advice to you...

Comment

You notice that that particular entry was not preceeded by attribution...and the one before was (acuratly attributed) to the other idiot - Arto's partner in crime as it were - who once went by I smash Azeris. And you all actually confirmed my point - I'm much smarter then any of you BTW - don't fool yourself. In making the point that he did not say those particularly vile words - but his partner in crime you did - he and you acknowledging the acuracy of my attribution to him of the other quotes. Pretty vile stuff itself and a clear indication of his psychopathic nature/hate even in the face of denials. It also establishes all of these posts (except for the last two) as belonging to Arto of Montreal...and it should make it clear to any apologists for his anti-Jewish stances where he is really comming from. All of you are absolutly nuts and completely out of touch with reality...and humanity....your a disgusting bunch...don't ever come to the States is my only advice to you...
                  The vile piece of xxxx here is you. That particular entry wasn't preceded by attributions?

jews should have their jew star tatooed on their foreheads!
                  by I Smash Azeris
                  And it should be mandatory for all jew names to end with "jew" so they can't go aroung doing xxxx in other peoples names and let others take the blame for their jew crimes!

It certainly was as you made it look like it was part of the last one that was, and YOU yourself attributed ALL of it to ONE person.

So this is your friend you care so much about eh? His views reflect yours it seems
                  "friend" and "his" = SINGULAR = ONE PERSON!

Now you come here and tell us, some was by this person and some was by that person and have shown us just how smart you actually are because you obviously haven't got a clue of who is who, so now they're partners. I don't believe any of the crap you posted because I think you most probably fabricated all of it. Why don't you provide some URLs so we can verify them for ourselves? For all we know, you have posted those things yourself somewhere under those names as those kind of things are frequently done by your kind. I know for a fact that your old friend Fadi was famous for doing that and you're no better, actually you're far more disgusting in my opinion and the opinion of all the others who see you for what you are.

I think a jew star should be tatood on your forehead so you can't go around pretending to be Armenian or commit crimes which you then blame on Armenians.

Comment

• Last I checked Arto was an Armenian name.
                    "All truth passes through three stages:
                    First, it is ridiculed;
                    Second, it is violently opposed; and
                    Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

I think the readers can safely dismiss any and all of your attributions. You didn't expect to get caught committing forgery and your squirming is all too obvious, now you claim some sort of "partners" in crime nonsense when you posted whatever suited you and you tried to pass it off as someone else's and all coming from one person.

You should be banned for posting personal information, a name you think is connected in some way, that is a repugnant and despicable act of desperation.

If there is no rule about that, there should be. But then again, you will do anything to protect the "chosen" perpetrators.

Comment

Working...
                      X