Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ataturk's Sun Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gallipoli
    Mahallebasi
    Muratpasa
    Circir
    Golbasi
    Aziziye
    Palandoken
    Gavurbogan
    I speak greek too!

Hamamtashi
    Sichti-tasha
    Kerhanede Kardashi
    Gelde bizim koye
    Muslumansiken
    Isteranan
    "All truth passes through three stages:
    First, it is ridiculed;
    Second, it is violently opposed; and
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Those Brisatanic Bastards...

Originally posted by Gavur
      Another words he lied to all of us who grew up in those lands (and screwed us) for the love of his xxxxxx British friends.I wonder what other things he lied about.A lier is not fit to lead a nation ,unless he was put there by the winners among the entente powers that won the war of peace.
      That's the sort of thing I like to hear
      Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
      II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
      III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
      IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by elendil
        Dont be childish Gavur, what would you say to a nation that lost an entire empire. Life is never black and white just like people are not. Ataturk lied about it, but he had a good reason. His act proved to much more wiser in the end.
        When did that "nation" ever own a single square nanometer of that entire "empire" or what good did they bring to the region except misery?
        They didn't "lose" Armenia and "Anatolia" though, they also managed to prop up a bogus mini-Ottoman Tyranny in the Caucasus, didn't they?

So let me put the same question to ya:
        What would you say to a nation that lost 70% of their genofund, more than 90% of their god given homeland, 85% of priceless manuscripts, 90% of still surviving centuries old monuments.... and all that after 9 centuries of suffering under a vicious species of bloodthirsty, barbaric, backward bandits?

Despite all that misfortune we have never had the need to invent history.

Do we have to cry for your loss of pride?
        Why instead of developing positive attributes of human beings like shame, guilt, remorse, sympathy, compassion, honesty, modesty, sincerity, truthfulness, conscience, objectivity, self-criticism, understanding for the suffering of others, the ability to share others' pain, etc., your "pride" and touchiness are the strongest of feelings that have developed in you?

Originally posted by elendil
        ( I hear his friendship with English has improved at Gallipoli while fighting them )
        Please drop this nonsense of great conspiracy theories of the world. Turkey emerged as a new country, after all England found it wiser to ally itself with us than fighting against us. That is what is politics, that is what is diplomacy.
        The xxxxxxs have taken any dagger that happened to be lying somewhere around and stabbed the Armenians in the back ever since the Crusades, i.e. the beginnings of the formation of their nation.

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
        II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by hitite
          Elendil. I agree with nearly every point of your analysis except for the fact that I see Turkey and Armenia interacting more and more. I have started seeing Armenian tradesmen come to our region to buy Turkish products (contrary to a lot of idiots on this forum who say stuff like "worthless xxxx made in Turkey, we dont need it, we dont need to trade with Turkey" BS these guys are actually very eager to buy our products). There seems to be a huge difference between Armenians proper and Diasporans. This difference could well bring truce to a certain degree 'within' a few decades inshallah. Armenians proper do not cling to AG recognition like a religion, at least as much as the diaspora since they have more immediate survival issues to deal with. Thats why I have hopes for a truce regardless of AG recognition on Turkeys behalf upon which the atmosphere between two nations IMHO will change drastically. After that I think the healing will begin and maybe a natural recognition of the people in Turkey first thus the government may take place.
          I don't know you are really ignorant or you are just pulling our legs.
          It's Turkey that has imposed a unilateral, illegal blockade.
          Armenia has declared time and again they are ready to start communications without preconditions. It's your arrogant, fascist government that's constantly putting conditions prior to talks.
          Once, god forbid, Armenia bows to these conditions, Turks are going to ask for more.
          Turks HAVE never tolerated and WILL never tolerate the existence of Armenia, no matter how small. That's why they created fake "Azerbaijan" to suffocate Armenia.
          Pan-Turkism's rule number one: destroy Armenia.

P.S. No one is denying Turkish products inundate the Armenian market as of now. The thing is once the borders are open (= never, because Turkey will never accept the existence of an independent Armenia) the Armenian farmers will be ruined as a result of Turkish products of lesser quality and therefore lower price flooding into Armenia.

Comment

Originally posted by Gallipoli
            Bahçelerde mor meni
            Verem ettin sen beni
            Ya sen İslam ol Gavur
            Ben olamam Ermeni

)))))

Gel kız Müslüman ol alayım seni
            Ben dinimden dönsem el kınar beni

Biraz daha yaratici ol salak
            At least my Greeek is original not someone elses you ass-giver
            "All truth passes through three stages:
            First, it is ridiculed;
            Second, it is violently opposed; and
            Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Gallipoli,

I have one question for you, what is your purpose of being in this forum?

Answer this please...

Comment

When did that "nation" ever own a single square nanometer of that entire "empire" or what good did they bring to the region except misery?
                They didn't "lose" Armenia and "Anatolia" though, they also managed to prop up a bogus mini-Ottoman Tyranny in the Caucasus, didn't they?

So let me put the same question to ya:
                What would you say to a nation that lost 70% of their genofund, more than 90% of their god given homeland, 85% of priceless manuscripts, 90% of still surviving centuries old monuments.... and all that after 9 centuries of suffering under a vicious species of bloodthirsty, barbaric, backward bandits?

Despite all that misfortune we have never had the need to invent history.

Do we have to cry for your loss of pride?
                Why instead of developing positive attributes of human beings like shame, guilt, remorse, sympathy, compassion, honesty, modesty, sincerity, truthfulness, conscience, objectivity, self-criticism, understanding for the suffering of others, the ability to share others' pain, etc., your "pride" and touchiness are the strongest of feelings that have developed in you?
                I am not pointing out the background of Turkish nationalism because I want your symphaty. By all means I do not ask to cry for our loss of pride. The debate demanded the issue to be explained and I explained it.

As to saying Armenian nation. I dont know honestly. If you are aware I explained Ataturk's words.What did or does your leaders tell you?

Your misfortune is caused by others. You can call it fate. Our empire fell because we did not manage it accordingly and could not keep up with the new age. It was our fault. That is why our self-trust was broken. Though in time we learned every nation declines and rises through time.

Turks have feelings naturally like any human and certainly all of the qualities that you mention. But why is pride stronger among these could be a just question. Well, it is military heritage I believe. Keep your heads up, troops! Besides pride probably shines grandly when one is alone all the way, especially when it is the only thing you possess. (As a nation I mean)

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor
                  I don't know you are really ignorant or you are just pulling our legs.
                  It's Turkey that has imposed a unilateral, illegal blockade.
                  Armenia has declared time and again they are ready to start communications without preconditions. It's your arrogant, fascist government that's constantly putting conditions prior to talks.
                  Once, god forbid, Armenia bows to these conditions, Turks are going to ask for more.
                  Turks HAVE never tolerated and WILL never tolerate the existence of Armenia, no matter how small. That's why they created fake "Azerbaijan" to suffocate Armenia.

P.S. No one is denying Turkish products inundate the Armenian market as of now. The thing is once the borders are open (= never, because Turkey will never accept the existence of an independent Armenia) the Armenian farmers will be ruined as a result of Turkish products of lesser quality and therefore lower price flooding into Armenia.
                  Funnily enough you yourself seem to be the master of "Changing the Subject", something you accuse everybody else of doing even when they answer your question head on. I guess its your sick way of being your sick self.

Now where the Hellektors fuqq have I said or implied Turkey is NOT imposing a unilateral blockade. Please show me that you are not dreaming of posts never written. I was talking about a possible truce... We all know that Turkey has closed the border because of Azarbaijan (which ok we know did not exist before 1918... we're all tired of it) and because Armenia does not recognize Turkeys borders. Both parties have their political reasons which I hope will in time be redundant hence open borders.

If Turkey never tolerated the existence of Armenia then why was it one of the first countries to recognize it. I hope I'm not changing the subject Now how did Turkey create Azerabaijan??? I really envy the small imaginary world you have created for yourself.

First of all Turkey recognizes Armenia you idiot. Secondly if your dinosaur mafia ridden Armenian government has any notion of administrating an economy and regulating trade they should easily be able to control the inflow of Turkish goods in order to protect your domestic industry, if you have any. Finally I doubt Turkish products are cheaper than Armenian ones especially agricultural products which you seem to imply.

In order to compare please tell us how much 1kg of meat costs in Yerevan for example. Here right now it costs around 14.90YTL which is almost $9.50 per kilo if you want to make a good shish kebab: http://www.carrefour.com.tr/urunler.asp?Cat=44

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph
                    Can any of you explain the Ataturk Sun Theory for me? I heard it's about as credible as L. Ron Hubbard.
                    Whats this to do with the Armenian Genocide?

Comment

Originally posted by Bulgarian
                      Whats this to do with the Armenian Genocide?
                      Bulgarian, not much but I bring it up any time a Turk tries to lecture us on "history" to demonstrate the type of "information" that was proferred by the state.
                      General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X