Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Email from Turkish Coalition of America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Email from Turkish Coalition of America

Originally posted by Yakamoz
    My grandfathers (both maternal and paternal side) were at battle of Gallipoli against Englishes and they died there ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gallipoli ) Me and my family members certainly irrelavant with Armenia or Armenians or 1915 events... So don't use these words to me ( bold ones)... and I have no hate your people...

The problem is you think that you were all innocent victims never killed the Turks. This automatically blocks us to accept what we did in 1915.
    Do you read? Here, ill copy paste it JUST for you.

The Turks died, unfortunately, because their own government led them into World War I against the European Allies. Many Turkish Muslims also died fighting Arab Muslims, who were seeking their freedom from Ottoman oppression, and Indian Muslims who were with the British Middle East army in Mesopotamia. All this Muslim blood, then, is on the head of the Ottoman Turkish government and not on the victimized and helpless Armenians.

There were at most around three million Armenians in the Ottoman Empire, most of them old men, women, and children, and they can hardly be blamed for the death of three million "Turks or Muslims." That is absurd.
    The Turkish government had a bureaucracy, tax money, an army, irregular troops, the local police, and special killing squads to carry out its mission. What did the Armenians have? <---READ THAT

Comment

Originally posted by Yakamoz
      My grandfathers (both maternal and paternal side) were at battle of Gallipoli against Englishes and they died there ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gallipoli ) Me and my family members certainly irrelavant with Armenia or Armenians or 1915 events... So don't use these words to me ( bold ones)... and I have no hate your people...

The problem is you think that you were all innocent victims never killed the Turks. This automatically blocks us to accept what we did in 1915.
      No activity in the peace group you formed (just like your government) and now you seem to want to put preconditions too.This window is not going to stay open forever you know.
      "All truth passes through three stages:
      First, it is ridiculed;
      Second, it is violently opposed; and
      Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Originally posted by ferdi2
        .....secret notes.... seriously?

It should be noted that the above appears to have been copied and pasted from:
        "Useful Answers to Frequent Questions on the Armenian Genocide
        By Dennis R. Papazian"

basically the armenian equivalent of the 'idiots guide to the AG'.

Do you guys understand that drawing flimsy parralels with Hitler for the purpose of illiciting sympathy will make recognition even more difficult where it matters i.e. Turkish public opinion?
        "Idiots guide to the AG" - written by idiots for idiots if they are still peddling that old "Hitler statement" fraud. Don't they realise they don't illicite sympathy by producing obvious bullxxxx - they just illicit contempt.
        Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
          "Idiots guide to the AG" - written by idiots for idiots if they are still peddling that old "Hitler statement" fraud. Don't they realise they don't illicite sympathy by producing obvious bullxxxx - they just illicit contempt.
          are you an idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
            You just got your deal ... congratulations !

*The Armenian patriot laughs at the freak with a bad vocabulary and walks on as the wind blows through his black, lustrous hair*

See ya around kid.
            Well your vocabulary is not that bad, it is just dirty and childish.....
            And I didnt walk away yet, although you guessed it right I am an Armenian patriot.
            TSako - turkloving freak?
            Last edited by Mukuch; 05-20-2009, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Well your vocabulary is not that bad, it is just dirty and childish.....
              And I didnt walk away yet, although you guessed it right I am an Armenian patriot.
              TSako - freak?
              *The patriot continues to walk on, laughing at the freak of nature, without looking back*
              THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

..and they make recognition much more difficult by alienating Turks with goodwill that want to speak of the sufferings of the past. But all they are doing is unwittingly feeding nationalist hardliners who still believe the world is out to get them.

Perhaps a historical commission is not such a bad idea (even just to humour us if possible). Not for the conclusion Armenians automatically jump to i.e. using it as a denial tool but instead to establish basic parameters of truth and weed out lies and untruths i.e. I could name a few: Hitler’s so called statement, influence of oil, exaggerating the revolt of the Armenian population etc.
                Please, open "etc".

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
                  *The patriot continues to walk on, laughing at the freak of nature, without looking back*
                  And the freak of nature TSako is continuing to bark behind the patriots back...))))
                  Last edited by Mukuch; 05-20-2009, 07:09 AM.

Comment

what difference does the population make.

and no where in the quote you quoted does it say there were 3 million armenians.

Comment

The problem is armenian attempts to draw a nexus between the events of 1915 and the Nazi's. The sole purpose being to ride on the back of the j.holocaust and illicit sympathy when there is no actual connection to speak of other a quote in 'secret' document, that is dubious at best. Anyway, it's merely conjecture to suggest that Hitler was in anyway swayed by the plight of Armenians. Only a self absorbed Armenian would believe it was.
                      Oh yes. I'm sure the heavy German involvement in the "relocations" of Armenians had no impact on what the Germans would later do to the Jews/Polish. Stuffing more than 50 Armenians into box cars (causing death by asphyxiation and disease), or into caves where the mouth of the cave was lit on fire (primitive gas chambers), etc.....I'm sure none of this bared any significance on the Holocaust.

You and the "facts" sitting in an impoverished & land locked country holding a grudge. How far has it got you to date? Maybe it's time to change tact???????
                      OR the facts sitting in the American archives, British archives, the German archives (you remember, your co-conspirators?), Ottoman archives (minus all the very important testimonials from the Tribunals, which magically somehow disappeared), etc. How far has genocide denial gotten Turkey? Hundreds of millions of dollars, and a century later, has it erased the fact that Turks committed a genocide from history? Has the world forgotten and accepted Turkey's version of what happened? I'd say maybe it's time to change YOUR tact, but you HAVE no tact.

Comment

Working...
                      X