Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Peace at home, peace on earth:Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guaco
    I know Enver and Talat Pashas reponsibilities about 1915. But Ataturk was a lituenant colonel and was defending Gallipoli at that time. And at 1920's only about 150.000 Armenians was left at Anatolia and that population remained same since 1950's. I had an Armenian friend at my office from Malatya (eastern anatolia) and their family did not live any bad things at Ataturk era and he really love him. The only struggle between Armenians and Turks at 1920's was a short and small scale clash at Turkey-Armenia border. And only some hundreds of soldiers dead from each side.
    So I really don't understand why you blame Ataturk.
    How can you write such obvious nonsense?
    There were maybe 10,000 Armenians living in Anatolia by the 1950s - what do you think happened to the remaining 140,000? (or 190,000 if you take Fadix's figure). The enforced deportations to Syria are well documented.
    And what do you think happened to that 10,000 after the 1950s, since today there are maybe only 500 left?

Ataturk ruled as a dictator throughout the 1920s and 30s - and in Turkey nothing happened without him first saying that it should happen.

Don't you know he was in Bitlis in 1916?
    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Of course yes, and will you warn Armenia to stop destructing Ani?
      You really don't care about Ani, do you? What you do is only swearing to Turks and Ani is another subject for you to talk about Turks. If you really so care about Ani why don't you start to critisize by your own Armenia??????????????????????????

Who is this retard? and why is he on our ARMNEIAN website? guaco Stick to your good bye's and leave. Show us your a good turk and stick to your word. I don't believe there is anything as a good turk, so if you wanna prove me wrong say good bye and leave for real.

I'll say my good bye from know

BYE

Comment

Originally posted by Fadix2
        It is for idiocies such as this that I have decided to ignore you. Others may read your answers to me factual informations from the news... and the fact that you still have repeated your rhetorics that were BTW unsuported.

In the 20's about 200,000 Armenians remained there... and your friend stories, after all the lies you've said, you don;t expect that we take you seriously, are you? Ataturks compagnon of arm served with Halil in the Eastern zone, butchering defensless Armenians, butchering the remainings, whom the majority were orphans having witnessed their parents death. Ataturk Turkey was a criminal state, Ataturk was a dictator, a butcher, a psychopath. The fact that you and your fellows consider him as a national god and the "father" of the Turks says a lot of the disturbed Turkish collective psychi. I know eldery Armenians that have been kicked out by Ataturks government, their properties distributed to Muslim refugies. Their papers giving them right to those properties taken away, burned, and their faces added to the list of those not having the right to live in "Turkey" anymore. I know many remembering Ataturks politics and behavours, like hanging hundreds on the streets... beating people on the street... Ataturks special police unite going home to home like the Gestapo.

Now, continue your retarded rheotic by calling me an ignorant. Moron.
        No, you continue your ignorant rhetoric, because obviously it is only ignorant Armenians like you who think and fabricate those xxxxs about Ataturk. The rest of the world consider him as a great man.

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat
          There were maybe 10,000 Armenians living in Anatolia by the 1950s - what do you think happened to the remaining 140,000? (or 190,000 if you take Fadix's figure). The enforced deportations to Syria are well documented.
          And what do you think happened to that 10,000 after the 1950s, since today there are maybe only 500 left?

Ataturk ruled as a dictator throughout the 1920s and 30s - and in Turkey nothing happened without him first saying that it should happen.

You really don't know what you are talking about. None of you wrote is true.So I don't know which one of them to reply.

Comment

You really don't know what you are talking about. None of you wrote is true.So I don't know which one of them to reply.
            OK, guaco.... sure you will not be agree with us... so don't reply, why you're continuing to reply if you think that we don't know anything, and you know everything... if you are such an educated guy, why are you talking to "noneducated" Armenians, go talk to "educated" Turks... you've gone tooooo far !!!
            Last edited by Anushik; 10-15-2004, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Everything I have written is true.
              Everything I write is always true, regardless of how it is going to be received by others.

Take the advice you have been given, and just leave. It is now clear that you know next to nothing about this subject, and seem to be too stupid to either learn anything or contribute anything of value.

I came across this bit of info in Robert Hewson's "Atlas of Armenia". From page 244. "Armenians are very rarely encountered in Eastern Anatolia, the last communities, comprising about 30,000 people, being rounded up from Harput, Diyarbekir, and Mardin in 1920-30 and dispatched across the frontier to Aleppo in Syria, then under a French mandate."
              Last edited by bell-the-cat; 10-15-2004, 11:06 AM.
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat

1. By 1950's there were more than 100.000 Armenians,
                2.after 1915 no one expelled to Syria,etc.
                3. Today there are 75.000 Armenians only in my city, Istanbul.
                4. Ataturk was not what you think.

Comment

You are a true cretin, guaco. You don't even know that Istanbul is not in Anatolia.
                  Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by choban
                    Who is this retard? and why is he on our ARMNEIAN website? guaco Stick to your good bye's and leave. Show us your a good turk and stick to your word. I don't believe there is anything as a good turk, so if you wanna prove me wrong say good bye and leave for real.

I'll say my good bye from know

BYE

Folks let see how many times we have to say GOOD BYE b4 this gooftanzo comprehends what goodbye means.

This is number 2. Do you know the number 2 gooftanzo?

So it means GOOD BYE plus another GOOD BYE

Comment

Originally posted by choban
                      Folks let see how many times we have to say GOOD BYE b4 this gooftanzo comprehends what goodbye means.

This is number 2. Do you know the number 2 gooftanzo?

So it means GOOD BYE plus another GOOD BYE

You're relatively new here, this is actually goodbye #48.
                      "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

Working...
                      X