Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What say you NoThink? From German Consul report - July 1915

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reply to Mete quotes - part 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    " All Turkish children also should be killed as they form a danger to the Armenian nation"

[I]Hamparsum Boyaciyan, nicknamed "Murad," a former Ottoman parliamentarian who led Armenian guerilla forces, ravaging Turkish villages behind the lines, 1914. Cited from M. Varandian, "History of the Dashnaktsutiun," p. 85.

This quote does not exist, neither in the first volume, neither in the second, of the aforementioned work. No only does it not exist on page 85 of those two volumes, but it doesn't exist anywhere in those two books. Another example of falsification.

Quote:
    "When we arrived at Zeve, the village couldn't be passed through because of its stench. It was as if the bones in our noses would fall off... There were bodies everywhere. We saw a weird scene on the threshold of one house: they had filled the house with Muslims and burned it, and so many people had been burnt that the fat that had oozed from under the threshold had turned back into the trench in front of the door. That is, it was as if the river of fat had risen and later receded. The fat was still fresh. The entire village had been destroyed and was in this situation. I saw this with my own eyes, and I'll never forget it. We heard that they did the same thing to the Muslims on Carpanak Island. The Armenians told me about the latter; I did not see it for myself."

[I]Haci Osman Gemicioglu, an Armenian-Turk (having converted to Islam) who eyewitnessed the 1915 Zeve massacre; as told to Huseyin Celik, during interviews conducted in the late 1970s-early 80s.

Interviews such is this of said witnesses popping up after 60 years, can hardly be presented as evidences. First of all, whom is to confirm that he is an Armenian having been converted to Islam. Anyone can come up with such stories that in no way can be confirmed. Where are the Armenians living in Zeve, there is not a single Armenian left there. If Armenians were the aggressors, how come in all the region where it is said by people of your ilk that Armenians were the aggressors there are not a single Armenian presence recorded. All GONE!!!

There is no such thing as an Armenian Turk; ethnicity is a social construct, once an Armenian assimilate he become a Turk, as much as a Turk as any other Turk. There is no way to confirm this “witness” story, and more to this, he himself admit not having seen anything having been done.

There was many Armenians living in Zeve, they all disappeared, in fact, nearly none of the Armenians from Zeve survived, they were all burned in Mass. (The same ways as the other mass burnings witnessed and written by the Jewish intellectuals forming the Nili group)

Firstly, this man came there and seen bodies, burning bodies etc. he claims Armenians told him this later, but there was ZERO Armenian left in Zeve, they could not have said anything. The same goes with Carpanak, all the Armenians from this Island, ALL were butchered, burned, drawn etc.

And finally, whom is to tell that this man is really an Armenian that has converted to Islam?

Quote:
    "We closed the roads and mountain passes that might serve as ways of escape for the Turks and then proceeded in the work of extermination."

[I]Ohanus Appressian, describing incidents in 1919; Memoirs of an Armenian officer, Men are Like That, 1926.

“Men are like that” is not the memoirs of Ohanus Appressian, it is a novel, a story written by Leonard Ramsden Hartill, Ohanus is a said native of the region whom didn't know English, and Leonard didn't know Armenian... , most of the work has been written with Apressians pantonimes talks as Leonard say, and the rest is fiction to write a Novel. Beside that, the quote you refer, the word “Turks” is not contained, but rather the work Tartar, and has nothing to do with 1915, it is meant to be a story about ethnocultural conflicts between the tartars and the Armenians in the Russian Empire, and as well, a Bolshevic propaganda.

Let repeat and clarify; Men are like that, is not a memoir, but a Novel written by someone that wrote a good part of the work when he didn't knew, neither Armenian, neither Russian, or any other languages to communicate with Ohannus.(the author tell this himself in the preface of the book) The work is the story of a man(Ohannus), and most of the events related are about his village, during the Tartar-Armenian conflicts from 1904-1906, and has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the Ottoman Armenians and what happened in 1915. And in the same book, there are many sentences about crimes perpetrated by the Tartars against the Armenians, and the author by the intermediary of his character call it an attempt of extermination from both side. The village in question is now a part of Azerbaijan(Ohannus village), and there are no Armenian living there, they have been killed and pushed out. The goal of this work is to change American public opinion after the Bolshevisation of Armenia. The Americans were hardly accepting that the U.S decided to get out from there without respecting treaties to secure Armenia.

It is a matter of fact, that denialists like you, not having much materials to support your unsupportable theses, rely on falsification and manipulation.

Comment

mete quotes - part 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
      "Only 1,500 Turks remain in Van"

[I]Gochnak, an Armenian newspaper published in the United States, May 24,1915 ... in a proud report documenting the slaughter of the Turkish citizenry of Van.

Not only this quote does not exist, but there was even no Gochnak issue published in May 24, 1915, the only issue published in May that was saying anything relevant about Van was published in May 15,(1915) and was about the Turkish attacks in Van, and the Turkish invasion of the Persian Province of Salemaste, and Armenians being targeted there.

Quote:
      "Thousands of Armenians from all over the world, flocked to the standards of such famous fighters as Antranik, Kery, Dro, etc. The Armenian volunteer regiments rendered valuable service to the Russian Army in the years of
      1914-15-16."

[I]Kapriel Serope Papazian, Patriotism Perverted, Boston Baker Press, 1934, pg. 38

This quote is irrelevant, what an American Armenian, a French Armenian a Russian Armenian do has nothing to do with an Ottoman Armenian. Many Jews served in the allied power in WWII, more so than Armenians having served for the allies in WWI, this doesn't justify the barbarity of NAZI Germany, and the way concentration camps were transformed into killing machines. Here all the question revolve around the Ottoman Armenians whom were killed in mass.

Let repeat and clarify here too; Irrelevant. The genocide was perpetrated against the Ottoman Armenians first, what Russian Armenians have done, or what Armenians elsewhere in the world have do is completely irrelevant. An American Armenian may have served for the U.S, a British Armenian for the British, a French Armenian for France, a Russian Armenian for Russia etc. this in no way change the fact that the Ottoman did carry a plan to exterminate the Ottoman Armenians. That the Soviet Jews have served for the Soviet Union, or Jews that have served in the French resistance, or in the allied armies, don't change a yotta of the fact that the Reichist administration after the Soviet Winter defeat have decided to transform the concentration camps into killing factories.

If Mete find anything wrong about this, then he should maybe sue the Jews serving for the allies that participated in the liberation of the Buchenwald.

Beside that, Armenian unites were as rare as Yishuv “type” Jewish unites in WWII.

Comment

mete quotes - part 5

Quote:
        "Many massacres were committed by the Armenians until our army arrived in Erzurum... (after General Odesilitze left) 2,127 Muslim bodies were buried in Erzurum's center. These are entirely men. There are ax, bayonet and bullet wounds on the dead bodies. Lungs of the bodies were removed and sharp stakes were struck in the eyes. There are other bodies around the city."

Official telegram of the Third Royal Army Command, addressed to the Supreme Command, March 19, 1918; ATASE Archive of General Staff, Archive No: 4-36-71. D. 231. G.2. K. 2820. Dos.A-69, Fih.3.

Do you even know the butcher General Odesilitze was? Shall I quote from the report prepared in the Ottomans third Army Commander in an affidavit he prepared, where he investigated the corps all around Erzeroum of Armenians being butchered in mass, burned etc.?

Quote:
        "This three-day massacre by Armenians is recorded in history as the 'March Events' and thousands of Muslims, old people, women and children lost their lives."

[I]F. Kazemzadeh, The Struggle for Transcaucasia (New York, 1951), p. 69. (This excerpt refers not to Armenian atrocities against Ottoman Turks, but to "Tartar" Turks, when Armenia attacked Azerbaijan in 1918. Regarding this period of March 30 to April 1 1918, Vladimir Lenin said that commissar S. Shaumyan, the chief architect of the massacres throughout Azerbaijan,turned Baku into an Armenian operated henhouse [slaughterhouse]. According to Justin McCarthy's "Death and Exile"

If McCarthy bothered to search whom Kazemzadeh really was, he would never have dared using him to support his claim. But I'm sure he knew, he expected the general reader to be ignorants so that he could sell his lies, just like he did in his chapter where he claimed Armenians having started everything in Van, and as footnote presented Nogales and Ushers works, when those two books shows the entire opposite of what he claims, no wonder he didn't bothered presenting any pages where to check. But I guess he corrected himself, when in his newest book about the Turks, he did not footnote his claims, since he knows most of his research are biased. Must have something to do with the ARIT and ITS grants he receives from Ankara.

Quote:
        "It is in our blood to hate the Turks. However, we hate Bulgarians and Greeks also. The Jews like Turks, but they hate Arabs. The Arabs, in their turn, are not in favour with the Turks. And the level of hatred is rising."

[I]Narek Mesropian, Golos Armenii, a Russian-language newspaper in Armenia, in an August 5, 1997 article reflecting the tension between the Armenian and Jewish communities.

What a quote of 1997 has anything to do with what happened in 1915? And how the words of some guy has anythings to do with the Armenians as an all? TThis is a typical denialist attitude towards things.

Quote:
        "The Armenians did exterminate the entire Muslim population of Russian Armenia as Muslims were considered inferior to the Armenians by the prominent leaders of the Dashnaks."

[I]Mikael Kaprilian, Armenian revolutionary leader, in Yerevan, 1919.

First of all, it is Kaprielian, second of all, this quote does not exist, it is said in some denialist sites that it comes from “Patriotism Perverted,” but is NOT in the work.

Quote:
        "Since all the Moslems capable of bearing arms were in the
        Muslim Army, it was easy to organize a terrible massacre by
        the Armenians against defenseless people, because the Armenians were not only attacking the sides and rear of the Eastern Army paralyzed at the front by the Russians, but were attacking the Moslem folk in the region as well."

[I]G. Bronsart, Deutsche Allgemeine Zeitung, July 24, 1921

It takes guts to post the words of Bronsart in an Israeli site.

1921? But by then, the genocide was piratically completed, what has the offensives in the Russian Front anything to do with what happened in 1915?

And from when the words of Envers German Chief of Staff should be taken seriously? Beside that, he was recalled for Germany in 1918 and was in no position to know anything about what was happening, but rather was a denialist in Talaats camp during the Tehlirian trial. His claims have been contradicted by the rest of the German stuff stationed in the Ottoman. It wasn't for nothing that Enver has chosen him as the Chief of Stuff.

Quote:
        "...In the early part of 1915, therefore, every Turkish city contained thousands of Armenians who had been trained as soldiers and who were supplied with rifles, pistols, and other weapons of defense. The operations at Van once more disclosed that these men could use their weapons to good advantage..."

[I]Henry Morganthau, U.S. Ambassador to the Ottoman Empire, Ambassador Morgenthau's Story, Doubleday, Page & Co., Garden City, New York (1918), page 301

I am again amused to see that Morganthau is credible when he writes something you like, but not so, when it is else. Why not quoting what he says else, would you?

Quote:
        "The aim of the Armenian revolutionaries is to stir disturbances, to get the Ottomans to react to violence, and thus get the foreign powers to intervene."

[I]Sir Philip Currie, the British Ambassador in Istanbul, 28 March 1894 (British Blue Book, Nr.6 1894, p.57? Or p. 87).

What this material of 1894 has anything to do with 1915? Explain please.

Mete has referred to a website named :tallarmeniantale. I have exchanged with the author of the website and exposed his uses of fabricated materials, forgeries, manipulation etc. I have answered to him with over a hundred pages of material.

And to add, since it is an Israeli forum, the Armenian genocide is very well documented in the Newish Nili group records.

Here, just few references.

Jewish intelligence operative, Absalom Feinberg, who served as liason for the Jewish espionage Unite Nili.

" I have no more teeth left to gnash. Who is going to be the next victim ? On my way to Jerusalem, I have traversed my country on this holiest earth, and I keep asking myself if we are living in the year 1915, or in the times of Titus or Nebuchadnezzar. I, as a Jew, have forgotten that I was Jewish (and it is very difficult to be oblivious to this 'privilege'), and I have asked myself if I had the right to cry solely over the Sorrows of my nation, and if Jeremiah would not have shed tears over the Armenians also ... while a few Turkish hyenas boast of the charnel-house they have created ... Alas ! The The torment of being impotent and without arms. "

Report in E. Robsinson, "The Armenians" (London: Frederick, 1918), p. 4 and Private Archive of the Aaronsohn familym Beth Aaronsohn, Zichron Yaakov, Israel.

Sarah, Sister of Aaron, part of the Nili group,

" How terrible the Turks are ! If we don't succeed in getting free from them in time, they are quite capable of doing to us what they did to the Armenians. Will the Jews be next ?"

Another one from her.

"... the bodies of hundreds of Armenian men, women and children lying on both sides of the railway. Sometimes Turkish women were seen searching the corpses for anything that might be of value; at other times dogs were observed feeding on bodies. There were hundreds of bleched skeletons. At either Gulek or Osmanieh [on the Baghdad Railway] saw thousands of starving and fever-stricken Armenians ... They were lying about the station, on the sidings, and some on the track itself. Some were jostled on the line when the train arrived, and the engine ran over them to the joy of the engine driver, who shouted to his friends, ' Did you see how I smashed about fifty of these Armenian swine ?' [I] fainted at the sight, and on recovery two Turkish officers, speaking French, remonstrated with [me] on [my] lack of patriotism since the Armenians were enemies."

FO 371/2781/253852, Appendix A, p.9, 13 December 1915, R.W. Rown, "The Story of the Secret Service" (New York: Literary Guild, 1937) or also in I. Cown and I. Gunther, "A Spy for Freedom: The story of Sarah Aaronsohn" (New York: Dutton, 1984), L.Y. Schneerson, "Diary of a Man of Nili (Haifa: Renaissance, 1967), in Hebrew.

Eitan Belkind 1887 - 1979, "the son of early pioneering founders of Rishon Lezion went to Constantinople on his own initiative at the age of fifteen, to study at the military high school. When the war broke out he was conscripted into the Turkish army as an officer and assigned to the headquarters of Jamal Pasha."

"The Circassian soldiers ordered the Armenians to gather thorns and thistles to pile them into a tall pyramid; afterward they tied all of the Armenians who were there, almost five thousand souls, hand in hand, encircled them like a ring around the pile of thistles and thorns and set it afire in a blaze which rose up to the heavens together with the screams of the wretched people who were burned to death by the fire. I fled from the place, because I could not stand to see this horrifying sight..."

The flame of Nili, pp. 111 -15

Comment

Face it NoThink Turk...

...you are entirely exposed and wasted!

Comment

I wonder why thinktwice hasn't replied to this thread.

Comment

Whats funny is that every single link that nothinkturk has ever provided comes from this very same thread from that site - every single one...like do I really have to prove he is "nothink"? duh...

Comment

Originally posted by winoman
                Whats funny is that every single link that nothinkturk has ever provided comes from this very same thread from that site - every single one...like do I really have to prove he is "nothink"? duh...
                It's funny because the only thing Turks can use is Holdwater's website. And we already know that Holdwater is a hypocrite. That website serves more as a hate site than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
                  It's funny because the only thing Turks can use is Holdwater's website. And we already know that Holdwater is a hypocrite. That website serves more as a hate site than anything else.
                  Yes - the same old rehash. Our own Fadi has destroyed his arguments many times over as he and I once destroyed the infamous "Nick" of old who used to terrorize Armenian sites.

I am folowing the other referenced thread - post #127 there is causing me great amusement - where it attempts to list the Turks killed by Armenians (to add up to 500,000) - funny how Armenains supposedly keep repeately massacring those Turkish inhabitant of Van and elsewhere over and over -even in the same year - with the numbers growing each time....funny that...

Comment

Originally posted by winoman
                    Yes - the same old rehash. Our own Fadi has destroyed his arguments many times over as he and I once destroyed the infamous "Nick" of old who used to terrorize Armenian sites.

I am folowing the other referenced thread - post #127 there is causing me great amusement - where it attempts to list the Turks killed by Armenians (to add up to 500,000) - funny how Armenains supposedly keep repeately massacring those Turkish inhabitant of Van and elsewhere over and over -even in the same year - with the numbers growing each time....funny that...
                    Holdwater is a bigoted idiot. He says, "Oh, I'm looking for truth. I just want to know the facts," and then proceeds to dismiss all Armenian evidence and documents. He continually mocks Greeks and Armenians and has the audacity to ask why Turks are represented as unkind, emotionless fiends in the Western world.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
                      Holdwater is a bigoted idiot. He says, "Oh, I'm looking for truth. I just want to know the facts," and then proceeds to dismiss all Armenian evidence and documents. He continually mocks Greeks and Armenians and has the audacity to ask why Turks are represented as unkind, emotionless fiends in the Western world.

From what I have seen of this guy I agree - he is practically possessed by hatred of Armenians. One thing though - it is not "Armenian evidence" - its the evidence from all eyewitnesses and scholars - including Ottoman Allies - check out those German archives I posted - etc - and including Jewish holocaust scholars such as Charney & Melson. The evidence is so overwhelming that to deny one must be either ignorant of it or dismissive - and the only way one can be dissmissive of such is if they have an overiding agenda...and we know what that is - "Turkey #1 rah rah! - we can do no wrong...eveyone is against us because we are so magnificent" etc etc

Comment

Working...
                      X