Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What say you NoThink? From German Consul report - July 1915

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is so strange that we wanted ethic cleansing and we keep some of Armenian people in Istanbul, Izmir...

And it is so strange that we didn't kill and bury them we just sent them to another countries...

And the most strange thing is that we recorded whole thing.............

Stupid one can even understand it was exile...
    And it has reasons...
    Question to brainless diaspora freak: where are your archives?

Comment

Originally posted by thinktwice
      It is so strange that we wanted ethic cleansing and we keep some of Armenian people in Istanbul, Izmir...
      Some? We get rid of 1.5 million, but we keep some.

And it is so strange that we didn't kill and bury them we just sent them to another countries...
      Another countries? Try the desert.

And the most strange thing is that we recorded whole thing.............
      We? By we do you mean the German photographers?

Stupid one can even understand it was exile...
      And it has reasons...
      Exile: Enforced removal from one's native country
      Isn't it possible for a genocide to start with an exile?

Comment

I see you have proof on 1.5 million,

you can't even explain other Armenians in Istanbul, Izmir... ,

we sent you to desert? show me your proof... ,

you can read arabic right? go check out some... and what were you expecting in war times. Assignment of limousine during exile? ,

Again brainwashed one you didn't come up with what happened before 1915... Enlighten me come on...

Comment

we sent you to desert? show me your proof...
          So what kind of proof would satisfy you, tell me? You don't like photographs. You don't like the US and British archives. You don't like survivor testimonies. You don't like eyewitness accounts. You don't like what the U.S. ambassador to Ottoman Empire wrote. And not just that... you don't even like what the historians state! You don't even like what the International Association of Genocide Scholars say! You don't even like what the Holocaust Scholars say!

So what kind of proof would satisfy you?

Comment

Originally posted by CatWoman
            So what kind of proof would satisfy you, tell me? You don't like photographs. You don't like the US and British archives. You don't like survivor testimonies. You don't like eyewitness accounts. You don't like what the U.S. ambassador to Ottoman Empire wrote. And not just that... you don't even like what the historians state! You don't even like what the International Association of Genocide Scholars say! You don't even like what the Holocaust Scholars say!

So what kind of proof would satisfy you?
            Survivor Testimonies? Guilty people deny their crime we all know that...

Photographers took a photographes of exiling people, eyewitnesses saw them while they were marching, so what?

Where are British and US archives that proof of something serious and plentiful?
            Btw England and US accepted genocide? No i don't think so... Oh don't tell me relationship bullxxxx, i know your answer...

Who are International Association of Genocide Scholars and who are Holocaust Scholars and historians that you are telling me? And what are their proofs that i'm asking you already?

Of course i want written proofs...

Comment

guilty peple? My great grandmother at the age of 5 wasn't old enough to be guilty of anything.

Originally posted by thintwice
              Photographers took a photographes of exiling people, eyewitnesses saw them while they were marching, so what?
              No, I was referring to the photographs of starving people in the desert.
              No, eyewitnesses saw them when the girls were getting raped, when the men were being beheaded, when pregnant women's stomachs were being torn, and when all the people including the old and the sick were forced out of their homes to march to their deaths.

Originally posted by thintwice
              Where are British and US archives that proof of something serious and plentiful?
              US Archives:
              United States of America, National Archives and Records Administration
              Record Group 59, Record of the Department of State
              Decimal File 867, Internal Affairs of Turkey
              Decimal File 860J, Internal Affairs of Armenia

British Archives:
              United Kingdom, Public Record Office
              Foreign Office records Class 371, Diplomatic Records

Go enlighten yourself.

Btw England and US accepted genocide? No i don't think so... Oh don't tell me relationship bullxxxx, i know your answer...
              Exactly, so the sources are not biased. Then go read their archives!!!!!

Who are International Association of Genocide Scholars and who are Holocaust Scholars and historians that you are telling me?
              Just to name a few:

Yehuda Bauer - Professor of Holocaust Studies, Hebrew University, Jerusalem

Hilmar Kaiser - a German research scholar and historian from the European University Institute in Florence, Italy.

K. Anthony Appiah - Professor of Afro-American studies and Philosophy, Harvard University

Craig Etches ton - Acting director of Cambodian Genocide program, Yale University

Roger W. Smith - history professor at College of William and Mary Williamsburg, Virginia

Raphael Lemkin - Poland, scholar, lawyer, historian; has many writing on genocide and prevention of genocide.

Eric Markusen - history professor at Southwest State University Marshall, Minnesota

Taner AkCam - Turkish historian

Tessa Hoffman - German scholar, PhD of Freie University, Berlin

Robert Jay Lifton - history professor at The City University of New York

Ruth Rosen - a historian and journalist

Irving Horowitz - an expert in the study of genocide at Rutgers University: "It is widely accepted by historians that hundreds of thousands of Armenians were massacred, arbitrarily removed from their historic homeland, and that all traces of their presence were eliminated. We have eyewitness accounts, diplomatic accounts, that huge numbers of people were liquidated, wiped out. De facto, you had a genocide. The bottom line is the Armenians got what they got because they were not a loyal minority.''

Dr. Yair Auron - Israeli scholar and historian

Muge Gocek - Turkish scientist, professor of Michigan University

Jay Winter - Yale University History Professor

Dr. Tessa Hofmann - German scholar, historian and professor of East European Studies at the University of Berlin

Leo Kuper - South Africa, professor of sociology

Charny, Israel W. - Jewish scholar from Israel; Editor-in-Chief of the Encyclopedia of Genocide; Executive Director of the Institute on the Holocaust and Genocide, Jerusalem; Professor of Psychology & Family Therapy, and Founder and Former Director of the Program for Advanced Studies in Integrative Psychotherapy at the Dept. of Psychology & Martin Buber Center, Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

Ambassador David Scheffer - U.S. Ambassador at Large for War Crimes Issues during the second Clinton administration and head of the American delegation to the UN talks on the International Criminal Court.

Adelman, Howard - Canada, Professor of Philosophy, York University

AFOUMADO Diane - Archivist and historian from Paris.

Dr. Michael Berenbaum - formerly the Director of the United States Holocaust Research Institute at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, then Chief Executive Officer of the Shoah Visual History Foundation

Dr. Juan E. Mendez - recently appointed the United Nations Special Adviser on Genocide by Kofi Annan

And what are their proofs that i'm asking you already?
              Nothing, they're just paranoid!!!

Comment

Who is telling you your grandmother's story? And what was her name, birth place do you know that or you just know only how did they send your grandparents to exile?

I can't believe this do you think Turkish people revolted more than 40 times in Anatolia during 1877-1915. How can you show guilty people like innocent?

How can i know if people are armenians or turks in photos? are they carrying armenian sign? Btw they seem like Turks and Kurds to me. Since your grandparents commited massacres in Anatolia against muslims and everybody knows that. They can be our people who suffering...

Show me this well-known archives... If you claiming something then you have to provide clues in your pocket right?

Your Armenian archives closed, French and Russian archives closed what the hell?

I'm not so much time to investigate whole people in this list. But one example enough for me "Taner Akçam". Extreme left-wing once upon a time a leader of "Dev-Yol" (it means revolutionary way) and commited crimes against state and judged. I see you have great historians in your list...

And one last thing brainwashed people, you will get nothing for your efforts...

Comment

By far the most ridiculous accusations ever.

Comment

Very funny - yes guilty people deny their crime - you said it...

Also I find it interesting that you deny survivor testimonies when you post like accounts and claim them proof of Armenian atrocities against Turks.

You really have no clue as to the plethora of accounts - form all types of eyewitnesses to the CUP/Ottoman/Turkish crimes do you? no clue at all

Funny that the main body of photographic evidence was produced by German Armin Wegner who took the pictures at great risk and snuck them out at great risk as such photos were banned and there was complete censorship. Wegner went on to oppose Hitler's rise in Germany as he saw similarities in the NAZI attitudes and treatment of Jews with the Young Turks racist attitudes and treatment of the Armenians.

Armin Wegner - German poet and anti-fascist writer.

And again - you have no clue to claim that the various eyewitnesses only saw people marching. Incredible atrocities were witnessed and documented.

? Yes - very much information is contained in the archives of Britain and the US (and these are wisely available and are published BTW) - as well as Germany and Austria and Russia - that paint a very clear picture....and what is it that you were saying?

Who are International Association of Genocide Scholars and who are Holocaust Scholars and historians that you are telling me? And what are their proofs that i'm asking you already?

hahahahahahahahahaha - yes just who could these people be and what might their credentials be? hahahahahahahahahaha How can we knwo that they know what they are taling about? hahahahahahaha....etc

Of course i want written proofs...
                    Go F U C K yourself

Comment

Who is telling you your grandmother's story? And what was her name, birth place do you know that or you just know only how did they send your grandparents to exile?
                      You insensitive uncaring stupid a s e h o l e - go f u c k yourself!

I can't believe this do you think Turkish people revolted more than 40 times in Anatolia during 1877-1915. How can you show guilty people like innocent?
                      The known record of Turkish ahd Kurdish atrocities speaks for itself. That some Armenain communities "revolted" against a horrible system of double taxation - of theft of proerty and women - of the central government refusing to offer basic protection against trepidation from Kurdish brigands and such and that Armenians ill treated just in general and had been indiscriminatly massacred when they bothered to raise voice concerning their rights - well yeah - what would you expect. To call the uprisings of a few isolated communities - that occured 10-15 years prior to the Genocide as justification for such - and to consider that women and children - by the hundreds of thousands - were anything but innocent and deserved horroble death and suffering - well this bespeaks the lowely level you operate at

How can i know if people are armenians or turks in photos? are they carrying armenian sign? Btw they seem like Turks and Kurds to me. Since your grandparents commited massacres in Anatolia against muslims and everybody knows that. They can be our people who suffering...
                      Yes - a denialist and liar would try to claim such a thing. I hope that you are hit by a car f u c k f a c e!

Show me this well-known archives... If you claiming something then you have to provide clues in your pocket right?

Your Armenian archives closed, French and Russian archives closed what the hell?
                      You have no idea what you are talking about...HELLLO - Armenian state - DID NOT EXIST IN 1915 idiot! And yes the evidence is known - the crime and the guilt are known.

[QUOTE=thinktwice]I'm not so much time to investigate whole people in this list. But one example enough for me "Taner Akçam". Extreme left-wing once upon a time a leader of "Dev-Yol" (it means revolutionary way) and commited crimes against state and judged. I see you have great historians in your list...

Of course he has "commited crimes against state" he has admitted the Armenian Genocide - and that is a crime in your police state. You are a fu ck in g joke

And one last thing brainwashed people, you will get nothing for your efforts...
                      You are the one making the effort here that obvioulsy will get no where. Please just go away. We are well aware of the facts and understand this matter to degrees far beyond you. You are a joke to us. You are insulting to the memory of our slain forefathers. You are attempting to perpetuate Genocide in what you do. You have no clue.

Comment

Working...
                      X