Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Harbord Report - American Military Mission to Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah! Why did we bother Turkifying these guys anyways? I mean, we're already pretty phucking crowded, what's the point of adding up some freakin foreign garbage into a wonderfully dense population? Those stupid old Turkish policy makes... I hate them, arrrgghhh!

Comment

Hm - sounds so familiar....

"Wake up white people"

"There are nigga-Turks in our midsts"

"I mean, we're already pretty phucking crowded, what's the point of adding up some freakin foreign garbage into a wonderfully dense population?"

etc

Comment

What now? Lost your sense of humor? Stop being so serious bro, you're gonna have a freakin heart attack. You should smile at these things, I'm just trying to break the ice here. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanTurk
          Everything (killings of Turks) didn't take place only during 1915-1916, my ancestors moved out of Erzurum vicinity in 1912 because of the Armenian threat.
          I noticed in another thread you said that you lost "a part of your family" during this time period to Armenians. I'd like to know more details, as we delve into this past you claim. Who were there, where were they living. How many people, how were they related to you. Do you know their specific stories? Just telling us that "a part of your family was killed", and expecting that to be proof that the Armenians genociding the Turks, is absurd. I want to hear the details you know of your family's suffering at the hands of the bloody Armenians.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmMadAtAC
            I noticed in another thread you said that you lost "a part of your family" during this time period to Armenians. I'd like to know more details, as we delve into this past you claim. Who were there, where were they living. How many people, how were they related to you. Do you know their specific stories? Just telling us that "a part of your family was killed", and expecting that to be proof that the Armenians genociding the Turks, is absurd. I want to hear the details you know of your family's suffering at the hands of the bloody Armenians.
            Not sure he is still around. Besides I twice asked for such details. Somewhere he says they looked around for soem village - that he couldn't/didn't name etc and said they couldn't find anything. Seems to me he is lacking in details. I would even question the 1912 date - though perhaps it is possible. Also many Turks were killed by Russian forces that the Turkish propoganda machine turned in Armenians. There is no doubt that innocent Turkish villagers and many villages themselves were destroyed - but this was primarily due Russian action and policy. Armenian units also did such after 1916 as they lacked proper discipline and control.

Comment

Originally posted by winoman
              Also many Turks were killed by Russian forces that the Turkish propoganda machine turned into Armenians. There is no doubt that innocent Turkish villagers and many villages themselves were destroyed - but this was primarily due Russian action and policy.
              This is the part that cracks me up when Turks use this argument as one of thier very weak attempts to "justify" the Ottoman Empire's actions. I love how they turned the total number of Turks killed (soldiers and villagers alike) by ALL the rebelling minorities, AND the advancing Russian army (who did the VAST majority of killing) into Armenian kill figures. I mean....think about it for a second. It doesn't strike the Turks as a tad bit ridiculous that a minority with a population of around 2 million (before 1915), with no centralized government to give orders or organize attacks, and most of their weapons turned in, was able to kill 500,000 Turkish members of the almighty Ottoman Empire by themselves?? I mean, if this is true, there's only 2 possibilities this argument presents, neither of which is something the Turks would like to admit to, even though they set themselves up for it. Either:

1. The 500,000 Turks killed by Armenians is a grossly exaggerated figure, and is actually including and blaming the Armenians for Turks murdered by ALL minorities AND the advancing Russian army, or

2. The 500,000 Turks killed by Armenians IS an accurate figure, making Armenians the greatest fighters ever known on the face of the planet, since this minority of 2 million was able to kill a quarter of that amount of their enemies.

So which one is it?

More examples of what I mentioned several times on this forum, about how I found most Turkish arguments to be damning to themselves during my extensive research on this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Glow
                ...most Turkish arguments to be damning to themselves during my extensive research on this subject.
                Exactly - it is quite funny to see how rediculous they look telling us to "stop denying" the "Genocide of Turks perpetuated by the Armenians" I have recounted much of these accusations and goings on in this forum to my wife who is not Armenian and she is incredulous - and cannot at all understand how even brainwashed Turks could believe that these type of silly accusations would do anything but convince folks just how bankrupt their positions are. But I guess the fact that Anatolia has been entirely cleansed of Turks lends some credence to their arguments - eh

Comment

CG - I think you are not giving the Turks their due - it was 3 million Turks who were killed by Armenians (oh and Greeks aparently killed some too) - I have the (Turkish) proof of such in front of me right now. See the picture on the linked web page - well - the picture proves it. Those Turks are holding up a bnanner which says it - so it must be true!

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Glow
                    Either:

1. The 500,000 Turks killed by Armenians is a grossly exaggerated figure, and is actually including and blaming the Armenians for Turks murdered by ALL minorities AND the advancing Russian army, or

2. The 500,000 Turks killed by Armenians IS an accurate figure, making Armenians the greatest fighters ever known on the face of the planet, since this minority of 2 million was able to kill a quarter of that amount of their enemies.
                    I've been saying the same thing forever, I don't know why the Turks can't figure out how ridiculous their claims are... Turks like to say that the maximum numbers of Turks were killed by the minimum number of Armenians. They like to refute that 1.5 million Armenians could have been killed because there were only 600-900 thousand in the empire. So cut this in half to account for women, down to 300-450 thousand. Cut those in half for old men and children and you get 150-225 thousand men of a killing age. So that means, even if every single Armenian man got up and left their village to kill Turks, in order to murder the 2-3 million Turks that are claimed Armenians killed, each one would have to kill a minimum 10 Turks. This of course would mean if every single one got up, left their families, just to kill Turks. Even the Turks admit that many Armenian men died in the "hardships", and on top of that I think they know the Armenians had been disarmed for the most part prior to 1915. What they claim is so unfactual its ridiculous, and yet they are so blind to anything except the government-fed line they wouldn't dare investigate it further. Of course they now are calling for an "investigation", which in a land where calling it the Armenian Genocide a genocide is a crime to begin with, I cannot imagine getting anywhere at all.

Comment

Re: Harbord Report - American Military Mission to Armenia

We condemn the foolish, dangerous unhealthy and miserable demand so called "demand to recognized genocide of armenians".."Armenia is not Karabakh and Yerevan is not Stepanakert's branch!" Party.

Comment

Working...
                      X