Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Do you want revenge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Armenian
    How about option number four:

First, we get an apology. Then, we get our lands. Then, we get our reparations. Then, well get our revenge by destroying Turkey. Then, we will make the survivors learn Greek or Armenian and accept Christ as their lord.

How about that?
    I would go for a modified version:
    "We get our lands. Then, we get our reparations."

I would care less for their apology: they mean nothing to me! But, if the apology will facilitate the next steps, why not?

As for the destroying TEMPORARILY SO CALLED, that is a necessary condition - as you have mentioned - for steps 2 and 3.
    What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by winoman
      Ok a few more options perhaps:

#5 - I want lands back! I am ready on a moments notice to drop all and trade in my Mercedes, condo at the beach, Lakers tickets, Sunday NFL broadcasts, Friday nights out on the dance floor and high paying research position at the University to occupy a 300 year old stone hovel smelling of goat manuer without running water on a dirt road 30 miles from pavement and even further from the nearest sports bar or dayspa. I will then grow apricots and tend to the chickens.

Alright, alright. I'll tend to the damn chickens! But only if I can bring over what will amount to a life time supply of Croissant Pockets with me.

Comment

tai-samuri you made a good attempt at this poll, however as you can see we have sooo many different views we cant be all satsfied... thats why nothing has been done...

anywho, i dont want revenge but i do want them to appologize give back main parts of the land - and yes i know its not like we are all going to move there tomorrow, but it will lift our spirits, and you can be surprised at the change in the Armenian tone because of that...

ok

Comment

Originally posted by winoman
          Ok a few more options perhaps:

#5 - I want lands back! I am ready on a moments notice to drop all and trade in my Mercedes, condo at the beach, Lakers tickets, Sunday NFL broadcasts, Friday nights out on the dance floor and high paying research position at the University to occupy a 300 year old stone hovel smelling of goat manuer without running water on a dirt road 30 miles from pavement and even further from the nearest sports bar or dayspa. I will then grow apricots and tend to the chickens.
          First of all it's not as bad as you described, and second of all I already made that choice.
          Besides you don't have to live in a village if you like being closer to technology and modern comforts.

Comment

Let's be realistic.Conquering Turkey seems imposible right for now Armenia alone,as long as the situation remains like this.We have to decide what we want for Armenia and we have to set a goal for Armenia , and according to that goal the next generations will walk.
            Our obligation and of the next generations , will be to create a situation and organise ourselfs , so sometime in the far future, Armenia will be in the dominant position to get all of its lands back.
            Thus the creation of a national goal which will be taught in all the Armenian schools is a mandatory,since the future generations are not alowed to leave from the path which will be created, or is already created.
            I beleive that the first thing we should do is fix the situation in Armenia.By saying that i don't mean creating pipelines or receiving aid or invest in Armenia.That will happen as well.But first of all we should at last give a solution to some parasites who are ruling the people in Armenia.The same parasites that have divided us to diffrent communities ,in order to control us , each for his own personal interest and goals.They need to be elininated ,since the damage they cause is worst than the Turks and for me they are more dangerous right now.The future of Armenia will not be good if this thing is not done.Thus before doing anything or thinking anything about Turkey, we should give a solution and take radical steps to those few who profit from the Armenian people ,from their hopes and their dreams.
            I am afraid the biggest enemy of Armenia is some Armenians who have established their little feuds to both Armenia and Garabakh.
            So i think it is clear , in what should be done, before waging any war against anyone.

Comment

Some facts about this ambitious 1915 genocide argument:

First of all, there is only one genocide happened in the world, and everybody knows what it is. All others including what Turks did to Armenians, what Americans did to Indians, what Hutu's did Tutsi's at Rwanda, what Serbs id to Bosnians, what Frenchs did to Algerians, what Spanish did to ancient Americans,etc. is NOT an genocide.
              These are the massacres of history. These are bloody pages of world history.
              Europeans may consider these as genocide to feel better. Because only one genocide happened at the heart of Europe and not only German nation (not NAZI's) but also most of other Europeans including France, Switzerland, Italy, Norway, Denmark,Belgium, Holland,etc. involved the Genocide.
              They may want to feel themselves to create other genocides to feel better and to prove that not only they are dirty. They still feel the trauma of what their governments did and what their people allowed and approved of.

Comment

Thanks for this unimportant message , in an irrelevant to the topic , thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Brigade
                  Thanks for this unimportant message , in an irrelevant to the topic , thread.
                  I'm sorry but my message is more importand and meaningful than your stupid thread about revenge, convert Turks, destroy Turkey,etc.

Comment

Originally posted by vatepiti
                    I'm sorry but my message is more importand and meaningful than your stupid thread about revenge, convert Turks, destroy Turkey,etc.
                    Your message doesn't belong in this thread and the subject.Make your insignificant comments in the other ala Turka denial threads not here.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Brigade
                      Your message doesn't belong in this thread and the subject.Make your insignificant comments in the other ala Turka denial threads not here.
                      OK, so have fun with your significant comments about converting us to Christianity, destroy and invade Turkey,etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X