Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

do you really believe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Efendi sadi and Kakakitab:

Thank you for being here!!!

It is turds like you that I really and truly respect. You represent all the genuine characteristics of a true ignorant, vile, backward bastardized turd. I will look forward to the day when the blood of your worthless kin will serve as fertilizer for fields of Anatolia. As the world well knows, you and your primitive bastardized kin are a bunch of worthless sacks of pig kaka.

However, I am truly greatful that self-hating, tree-hugging Armenians here are getting a chance to interact with your kind, for your kind is what runs that cesspool known today as Turkey.

BTW: A pimple on an Armenian butt has more intellectual ability than all of your worthless people put together.
    Last edited by Armenian; 06-02-2005, 08:01 AM.
    Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian

It is turds like you that I really and truly respect. You represent all the genuine characteristics of a true ignorant, vile, backward bastardized turd. I will look forward to the day when the blood of your worthless kin will serve as fertilizer for fields of Anatolia. As the world well knows, you and your primitive bastardized kin are a bunch of worthless sacks of pig kaka.

However, I am truly greatful that self-hating, tree-hugging Armenians here are getting a chance to interact with your kind, for your kind is what runs that cesspool known today as Turkey.

BTW: A pimple on an Armenian butt has more intellectual ability than all of your worthless people put together.
      Thanks to confirm me about your this childish Turkish hatred thing. You arevery funny people indeed.

Comment

i think you moderators should put a thread saying " Attention all Turks visiting the forum....here is the list of previously written threads here" at least i could read new and funny things rather than old and no more funny things... even i am bored.....

Comment

Armenian's have been a nation of, a nation of people. If your so called defenition of being ruled by others is somehow proof that we're inferior or something; it was everyone elses so called greed that kept keeping us weak. Armenians have always been around, yet never felt the need to expand their borders, it was others who always attacked and stole our wealth. The only wars we participated in was in defense of our lands. Which gradually shrank over time because of hordes and hordes of greedy ravaging races kept pouring in. Where Armenian's went there was always prosperity, the silk trade was almost entirely the Armenians doing. And second of all, Nations like Romans and Parthians who did control us, did leave us autonomaous and respected us. It was Nero who donated $2 million dollars in todays standards in gold to Trdat (III i think) to rebuilt Armenia after Parthian destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Thai-Samurai
            Armenian's have been a nation of, a nation of people. If your so called defenition of being ruled by others is somehow proof that we're inferior or something; it was everyone elses so called greed that kept keeping us weak. Armenians have always been around, yet never felt the need to expand their borders...
            Very good reply my young friend. However, why do you folks here try to reason with disgusting filth. Realize that you are speaking to animals. You actually think you are going to reveal something to these animals??? These animals deserve a death - nothing less. More Armenians try to reason with animals more vulnerable we shall become.

Learn from our pathetic forefathers, they made a thousand years of mistakes: Starting at Manzikert in 1074 AD, when Greek/Armenian problems allowed turds to come into our lands, and ending in 1908, when we Armenians dropped our guns believing in the modern and progressive turd.

Wake up Armenians, the Turkish nation can never a good neighbor to the Republic of Armenia. A prosperous Armenia is not within the long term interest of turds.
            Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Very good reply my young friend. However, why do you folks here try to reason with disgusting filth. Realize that you are speaking to animals. You actually think you are going to reveal something to these animals??? These animals deserve a death - nothing less. More Armenians try to reason with animals more vulnerable we shall become.

Learn from our pathetic forefathers, they made a thousand years of mistakes: Starting at Manzikert in 1074 AD, when Greek/Armenian problems allowed turds to come into our lands, and ending in 1908, when we Armenians dropped our guns believing in the modern and progressive turd.

Wake up Armenians, the Turkish nation can never a good neighbor to the Republic of Armenia. A prosperous Armenia is not within the long term interest of turds.
              How old are you?
              Do you have any friends?
              Very funny people you are indeed.
              Please say something more...

Comment

You are right... You are showing us that how you are not backward,primitive,and ignorant... You are teaching us how Armenians are civilized men speaking with other like a human by that kind of insulting messages...
                Thanks,you are showing us backwardness of us!!! You must give seminars about being a civilized man not insulting others...Or you must save primitive men from ignorance with your civilized manner...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sadi
                  Yes,you are right.When we are living in the caves,Chinese were building the great wall.But,we have hardly needed to build castles.

I am very sad for not having built castles now
                  And,you must be happy to have built castles.

Ohh... what is your age!
                  You are not Chinese...Turk.By the way you forgot to mention that the Great Wall was built, so they can defend themselves from your Mongol soulemates.

Comment

sadi and karakitap you are not telling anything new here.... so let it go... these people had these discussions thousand times.. also you are not getting anywhere.... easy boys.... try something new..... nobody is a politician here....

Comment

This one takes the cake.

Originally posted by karakitap
                      Armenians are not a real nation except 1080-1375, your Cilician kingdom.
                      Besides this 295 years you lived under rule of Romans, Byzantines, Turks, Russians. You became free people again 14 years ago. 295+14 is not sufficient to be a real nation in the human history. As a culture you may have a history but as a nation you have no real history. I'm sorry for that.
                      Because that you always lived as slaves of Romans, Byzantines, Turks, Russians you have an inferiority complex and thats why you parrot everytime as "we hava a great history"
                      Buy Encyclopedia Britannica and check since when Armenia exists and what are their achievments.Although Turks are not very familiar with books right

Comment

Working...
                      X