Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

do you really believe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you really believe...

Suppose that Turkey would accept so-called genocide...

Do you realy believe ....

that you would be given the lands where you had no dominance against Greeks or Turks or Kurds...

that Turkey -having the second largest army within the NATO, a growing economy with 300 billion dollars ,military expenditures where it is in the top countries in this class,strategic relations with the USA,Israel....- would present this lands where has been watered inch by inch with Turkish blood for a milenium...to a little Armenia which would not defend occupied territories of Azeris growing economically in every passing day thanks to their reserves! Ohh...These lands belonged to the Greeks.But,they have no intention to take the lands.As they are realist and non-dreamers altough they are much more powerful than you!

You have never founded a country in the Anatolia.Because you never had consciousness of nation while you were living in the mountains...The problem is that you are trying to build a real nation based on "genocide".I am sure and wise Armenians know well that Armenian politicians never wants acception of the genocide!!!A nation is consructed against the "other".Hatred for the other creates the consciousness of nation.And,you are constructing a real nation on the hatred of Turks.

Those above are my views.They may be wrong of course... There are no scientific rules that a Turk knows nothing right and an armenian knows everything exactly!
    But,i also know well that a typical armenian knows everthing right which can't be known by a Turk... This mentality is a scientific rule for a typical Armenian....
    Last edited by sadi; 06-01-2005, 03:04 PM.

Originally posted by Sadi
    You have never founded a country in the Anatolia. Because you never had consciousness of nation while you were living in the mountains...
    Well firstly this is plain false, unless you don't count the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia as being in Anatolia, which it obviously is. Other than that, Armenia would have had a nation partly in Anatolia if the Sevres Treaty had gone through. Besides that, you look at the Armenians as some mountain-dwelling cavemen like the Kurds. These "mountain-dwellers", while obviously some have always lived there, also lived in cities throughout Anatolia and were the great merchants of the empire. Don't make us out to have been primative people living in the mountains of Turkey.

Originally posted by Sadi
    to a little Armenia which would not defend occupied territories of Azeris growing economically in every passing day thanks to their reserves!
    I'm sorry, but I don't know what this means. What were you trying to say here? If you're saying Armenia has not defending what you call the occupied territories, well then why hasn't Azerbaijan with its great reserves money taken it back yet?

Comment

....to a little Armenia which will not able to defend...

The Treaty of Serves...
      I know that you had no any intentions to break up The Ottoman State until 1915... before a few years of the signing of the treaty.You suddenly decided to participate the plans.But,before 1915,you were innocent and good man.You had no plans for this.You had not been pledged by Russia,France,of course Britain for an Armenian state before 1915.

Many nations had intentions to become independent against the Ottoman Empire.In the era of Nationalist trends,this was surely normal.But,Armenians everytime says that they were innocent and loyal people to the Ottomans until 1915... They did nothing to lay ground for an independent Armenian state,i know well...!!!
      Last edited by sadi; 06-01-2005, 10:25 PM.

Comment

is this thread getting more incomprehensible as it goes on?

Comment

Well firstly this is plain false, unless you don't count the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia as being in Anatolia
          I said that i might be wrong.I have learned that you have founded a kingdom or princedom in the Clicia...

Comment

Not to mention Yerevan is one of the oldest consistently inhabited cities on the planet. While Turkey's capital was stolen long after it's establishment.

Comment

Armenia was building castles when the Turks were still living in the caves.

Comment

Originally posted by sadi
                Suppose that Turkey would accept so-called genocide...

Do you realy believe ....

that you would be given the lands where you had no dominance against Greeks or Turks or Kurds...

that Turkey -having the second largest army within the NATO, a growing economy with 300 billion dollars ,military expenditures where it is in the top countries in this class,strategic relations with the USA,Israel....- would present this lands where has been watered inch by inch with Turkish blood for a milenium...to a little Armenia which would not defend occupied territories of Azeris growing economically in every passing day thanks to their reserves! Ohh...These lands belonged to the Greeks.But,they have no intention to take the lands.As they are realist and non-dreamers altough they are much more powerful than you!

You have never founded a country in the Anatolia.Because you never had consciousness of nation while you were living in the mountains...The problem is that you are trying to build a real nation based on "genocide".I am sure and wise Armenians know well that Armenian politicians never wants acception of the genocide!!!A nation is consructed against the "other".Hatred for the other creates the consciousness of nation.And,you are constructing a real nation on the hatred of Turks.

Those above are my views.They may be wrong of course... There are no scientific rules that a Turk knows nothing right and an armenian knows everything exactly!
                But,i also know well that a typical armenian knows everthing right which can't be known by a Turk... This mentality is a scientific rule for a typical Armenian....
                What a crazy forum!
                I agree that they constructed their identity on an obsessive Turkish hatred. It is a kind of hobby for these people to hate from Turks. And it is also the most important part of their national identity. Although they are trying to create some other identities and myths like "once upon a time there was an Armenian kingdom, everybody was happy...", Turkish hatred seems easier for them. Crying as "they killed us, they made genocide to us, we are poor victims" is the most important rituel for being an Armenian in diaspora.
                They are using this "identity" to struggle against assimilation in USA, Canada, France...
                Simply they are crazy people and it has no meaning to debate something. Because whenever they realize that you are a Turk, they became childish idio*s who are unable to communicate and started to bring up their hatred.
                Simply they are funny and their projects like invading Turkey,etc. makes them funnier. A nation full of pathological Turkish hatred. All of them must go to a professional terapy to become a normal nation.
                Of course we, Turks are responsible of this poor situation of these people because of deportation at 1915. But that is another story, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Brigade
                  Armenia was building castles when the Turks were still living in the caves.
                  Yes,you are right.When we are living in the caves,Chinese were building the great wall.But,we have hardly needed to build castles.

I am very sad for not having built castles now
                  And,you must be happy to have built castles.

Ohh... what is your age!

Comment

Originally posted by IAmMadAtAC
                    Well firstly this is plain false, unless you don't count the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia as being in Anatolia, which it obviously is. Other than that, Armenia would have had a nation partly in Anatolia if the Sevres Treaty had gone through. Besides that, you look at the Armenians as some mountain-dwelling cavemen like the Kurds. These "mountain-dwellers", while obviously some have always lived there, also lived in cities throughout Anatolia and were the great merchants of the empire. Don't make us out to have been primative people living in the mountains of Turkey.

I'm sorry, but I don't know what this means. What were you trying to say here? If you're saying Armenia has not defending what you call the occupied territories, well then why hasn't Azerbaijan with its great reserves money taken it back yet?
                    Armenians are not a real nation except 1080-1375, your Cilician kingdom.
                    Besides this 295 years you lived under rule of Romans, Byzantines, Turks, Russians. You became free people again 14 years ago. 295+14 is not sufficient to be a real nation in the human history. As a culture you may have a history but as a nation you have no real history. I'm sorry for that.
                    Because that you always lived as slaves of Romans, Byzantines, Turks, Russians you have an inferiority complex and thats why you parrot everytime as "we hava a great history"

Comment

Working...
                    X