Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

do you really believe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

karakitap -

What I conclude from your response is that your understanding of these issues is about as reliable as your use of statistics.

Was my post addressed to you? No - it was addressed to Turks in general who have come to this forum and made various spurious claims - you being just one amongst them.

Your statments concerning me are baseless and obvioulsy must originate from your failure to be able to read and comprehend the English language so i will forgive you.

Now why is it that you are here on this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by sadi
      This mentality is a scientific rule for a typical Armenian....

When you have the privilege of being an Armenian, then you can come back here and tell us what a "typical Armenian" thinks. k? you're a turk and can only tell me "the scientific rule for a typical" turk. understand? de davai.

Comment

Originally posted by winoman
        karakitap -

What I conclude from your response is that your understanding of these issues is about as reliable as your use of statistics.

Was my post addressed to you? No - it was addressed to Turks in general who have come to this forum and made various spurious claims - you being just one amongst them.

Your statments concerning me are baseless and obvioulsy must originate from your failure to be able to read and comprehend the English language so i will forgive you.

Now why is it that you are here on this forum?
        Another typical behaviour is when you fail to response, you just say that it is baseless,etc. and leave the forum. Why basesless? Please explain. I stated clearly how your nation is suffering with a "obsessive Turkofobia diasease".
        This is a reality and I recommend you to face with this reality instead of saying me "get out of this forum and we continue to xxxxxxxxxx with our fantasies".

Comment

no one's telling you to leave. if you can prove that Armenia is suffering from "obsessive Turkofobia [sp] diasease [sp]," then maybe i will prove how Turks are suffering from "obsessive self-justification disease" and we'll call it even.

Comment

I already wrote all those. If you dont critise yourself first then dont expect others do it. igne ve cuvaldiz olayi. Instead you called me Armenian lover. That was what i was trying to tell you

Comment

Somebody asked you clearly that what do you thing about the termination of 15 million native Americans. Do you consider it as genocide? If so why didn't USA government recoginze it as genocide.
              I asked you clearly what do you think about obsessive behaviour of your nation. And you don't answer again. When you feel yourself uncomfortable you start to sing the same song:this is armenian forum, you are ignorant, bla bla bla...

Comment

Originally posted by Otto
                I already wrote all those. If you dont critise yourself first then dont expect others do it. igne ve cuvaldiz olayi. Instead you called me Armenian lover. That was what i was trying to tell you
                OK, you said them before, bravo...
                May I ask a question? don't you have any friends in Turkey? why do you beg friendship from these people since they don't care but insult you?

Comment

Originally posted by thedebutante
                  no one's telling you to leave. if you can prove that Armenia is suffering from "obsessive Turkofobia [sp] diasease [sp]," then maybe i will prove how Turks are suffering from "obsessive self-justification disease" and we'll call it even.
                  Do you really need a proof? Read the posts and threads at your forum.

Comment

[/QuotE=karakitap] OK, why do you beg friendship from these people since they don't care but insult you?[/QUOTE]
                    interpretations are restricted by one's intelligence

Comment

Originally posted by karakitap
                      Somebody asked you clearly that what do you thing about the termination of 15 million native Americans. Do you consider it as genocide? If so why didn't USA government recoginze it as genocide.

So what is your point Karakitap? Are you denying the 1.5 million Armenians massacred, OR are you justifying it because Indians and Algerians were killed too, OR are you justifying Turkey's denial because France or US don't recognize the Agerians/Natives genocide, OR is it something else? I really don't see how the two are connected.

Comment

Working...
                      X