Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

do you really believe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sadi
    You are right... You are showing us that how you are not backward,primitive,and ignorant... You are teaching us how Armenians are civilized men speaking with other like a human by that kind of insulting messages...
    Thanks,you are showing us backwardness of us!!! You must give seminars about being a civilized man not insulting others...Or you must save primitive men from ignorance with your civilized manner...!!!
    Another obsession of these Armenians is that they consider themselves civilised nation. It has a relation with their victim psycology. "Civilized Armenians are massacring by barbaric Turks." They have a this kind of fantasy I think. And they are proud of being a civilized victim dying because of barbars... Some sort of think like that...
    Their collective subconscious is full of these kind of rubbishes. They want to believe these kind of stereotypes to feel themselves better. Obviously we see how Armenia is a civilized state
    Very interesting people indeed. They are talking about Turks everyday, everynight...I have never seen this kind of obsession before.
    And this shows them vey funny.

Comment

when do i get any red stars?

Comment

Originally posted by Otto
        i think you moderators should put a thread saying " Attention all Turks visiting the forum....here is the list of previously written threads here" at least i could read new and funny things rather than old and no more funny things... even i am bored.....
        My thoughts exactly. It's boring boring boring boring.

Would you happen to know from where these Turks came from?
        I can understand how they found this place, they searched for "armenian" and "forum". But do the same for "Turkish" and "forum" and there is nothing. Under which rock do they normally hang out?
        Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat
          My thoughts exactly. It's boring boring boring boring.

Would you happen to know from where these Turks came from?
          I can understand how they found this place, they searched for "armenian" and "forum". But do the same for "Turkish" and "forum" and there is nothing. Under which rock do they normally hang out?
          Another funny thing is that they behave as if they don't care us. But they are talking about us everyday,everynight, almost every thread.
          And when a Turks came to answer their shi*s they became cool guys who don't care Turks.
          Don't play game bell-the-cat.
          Very sad for you but, Turks are the most important issue in your poor lives.

Comment

They post stupid messages abou Turks at every thread including music, love,...
            Of course if you comtinue this obsession, Turks will come to this forum to joke with you.
            Then you ban Turks and continue to your fantasies about how Turks are bad, how they killed you, how they are abrbaric, how you will invade them,etc................

Comment

actually they are behaving very friendly...if you spare 5 minutes and read other threads here you would see it.....you are not the only Turks here people and you must be calmer because you are not in your place "mekan" you are in their place and first of all things you must respect the owner of the house ...be polite calm and friendly and you will be rewarded with good discussions by Winoman....AND ALL THOSE THING YOU SAID HAVE BEEN SAID HERE BEFORE THIS WAY OR THAT WAY... you are making Winoman write down those long threads.... be yourself drink coca cola.. love you all..

it is not a surprise that you could not find anything when you search Turk And forum..we just say "Armenians hate us and they are helping others to accomplish the devilish plan of sharingTurkey " and you dont need a forum on that do you? i dont have any idea where they are coming from...i dont think they are directed here...they found here accidentaly like i did...
              Last edited by Otto; 06-02-2005, 12:05 PM.

Comment

actually they are behaving very friendly...if you spare 5 minutes and read other threads here you would see it.....you are not the only Turks here people and you must be calmer because you are not in your place "mekan" you are in their place and first of all things you must respect the owner of the house first...be polite calm and friendly and you will be rewarded with good discussions by Winoman....AND ALL THOSE THING YOU SAID HAVE BEEN SAID HERE BEFORE THIS WAY OR THAT WAY... you are making Winoman write down those long threads.... be yourself drink coca cola.. love you all
                Yes they are very friendly indeed.

Comment

yes they are friendly

Comment

yes they are friendly

Comment

stop buggering people and me and read..you are just here to be negative...... dont meka me tell you that you are an idiot... smiley boy.... read threads.... ok... they are not friendly to you because you are very aggresive.. be objective my little one

Comment

Working...
                      X