Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Questions Of Genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lately, i saw something on media.

a Belgian politician, i guess he was an EU worker.. right after Turkey's invitation to make study group made of historians, he said something like this : '' We better leave this case to Turks and Armenians''

What he actually means is : '' These parliament decisions we take are meaningless''

They will come to this point. Because they know history, that Belgium was colonialist in Africa. This case is a tool for north atlantic criminal countries, to trap Turkey. Nothing they can do..

There are 3 countries that Western criminal, robber colonialist countries couldnt colonolise, Russia,China and Turkey.

We rejected usa to use our lands in 2003, and later same year, Istanbul was bombed by Al Qaeeda ..country rejects usa to use lands, and al qaeeda bombs that country.. hmmm..

They can do whatever they want. We are proud that we defeated Western Imperialism.

They used you against us. And left you aside.

Tough but true.

Comment

Originally posted by cemil
      lately, i saw something on media.

a Belgian politician, i guess he was an EU worker.. right after Turkey's invitation to make study group made of historians, he said something like this : '' We better leave this case to Turks and Armenians''

What he actually means is : '' These parliament decisions we take are meaningless''

They will come to this point. Because they know history, that Belgium was colonialist in Africa. This case is a tool for north atlantic criminal countries, to trap Turkey. Nothing they can do..

There are 3 countries that Western criminal, robber colonialist countries couldnt colonolise, Russia,China and Turkey.

We rejected usa to use our lands in 2003, and later same year, Istanbul was bombed by Al Qaeeda ..country rejects usa to use lands, and al qaeeda bombs that country.. hmmm..

They can do whatever they want. We are proud that we defeated Western Imperialism.

They used you against us. And left you aside.

Tough but true.
      Thank you for reiterating the current official Turkish party line to us...perhaps next time you could just list the URL.

Comment

i really cant understand why do you waste energy with this genocide thing

what will happen if 50.000 more we killed or 100.000 more you killed

Comment

Aniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiii
          The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat
            And I thought that what you wrote before revealed your nation's inferiority complexes, identity problems and obsessive hatred of and racism against Armenians (and against anyone Turkey disagrees with).
            believe or not, there is no obsessive hatred or racism against Armenians in Turkey among the ordinary people. Actually racism is the sickness of western societies. There is no systematic racism in middle-eastern countries. There may be hostilities among east nations but none of these nations thing that they are superior race against other or such. Only western nations are suffering from this sick mentality and unfortunately because that you are living at western countries since 3 generations, you also adopt this sick mentality about the superiority of races. There may be massacres happened at middle east because of hostilities like 1915 but there is no racism in our area.

Comment

Originally posted by karakitap
              believe or not, there is no obsessive hatred or racism against Armenians in Turkey among the ordinary people. Actually racism is the sickness of western societies. There is no systematic racism in middle-eastern countries. There may be hostilities among east nations but none of these nations thing that they are superior race against other or such. Only western nations are suffering from this sick mentality and unfortunately because that you are living at western countries since 3 generations, you also adopt this sick mentality about the superiority of races. There may be massacres happened at middle east because of hostilities like 1915 but there is no racism in our area.
              Where is that jaw-dropper smilie?

Ahh ... here he is

It's obvious that either you are a compulsive liar, or that I know far more about your county than you do. It's probably the latter. Turkey is one of the world's most racist countries.

I could waste my time listing examples to prove it: everything from the recent treatment of Kurds, the banning of all expression of minority cultures in Turkey, the descriminatory property laws against non-Turks, the placing "happy is the man who can call himself a Turk" on hilltops eveywhere, the everyday racist language of Turks directed specifically against minority cultures - like using "Arap" (Arab) as the equivalent for "nigger", "Alevi" for bestiality (sexual), and "Armenian" for murderers, you even recently made the alphabet of the Laz illegal and banned their dictionaries. But you (being a racist) are blind to all this, so I won't continue listing more examples.
              Last edited by bell-the-cat; 06-25-2005, 06:33 AM.
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by karakitap
                believe or not, there is no obsessive hatred or racism against Armenians in Turkey among the ordinary people. Actually racism is the sickness of western societies. There is no systematic racism in middle-eastern countries.
                Define racism...my definition of racism is senseless, blind hatred of another race for no apparent reason other than that particular race. Now I think that those you accuse of "racism" namely "western societies" have a logical and valid reason for their attitudes, that being egregious wrongdoing which by no means is racism.

There may be hostilities among east nations but none of these nations thing that they are superior race against other or such.
                That would be because for all practical purposes they are the same. Doesn't require any intellect to figure that one out.

Only western nations are suffering from this sick mentality and unfortunately because that you are living at western countries since 3 generations, you also adopt this sick mentality about the superiority of races

I know of only one "western" country to ever have acted on the mentality of the superiority of their race, and that is Germany. Don't lie and tell us turks do not have exactly the same mentality, along with their other middle eastern cousins of the "chosen" tribe.

There may be massacres happened at middle east because of hostilities like 1915 but there is no racism in our area.
                Hostilities? What hostilies? Are you referring to WWI? Do spare us the nonsense, because mind boggling are the documents and eye witness accounts that this behavior had been going on continuously way long before the Great War. It had been NON-STOP ever since the region was so unfortunate to suffer under your genocidal hooves.
                Last edited by anoush719; 06-25-2005, 07:35 AM.
                If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
                -George Orwell
                Thus the highest realization of warfare is to attack the enemy's plans; next is to attack their alliances;
                -Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by anoush719
                  Define racism...
                  That would be because for all practical purposes they are the same. Doesn't require any intellect to figure that one out.
                  This is the definition of racism. No more commend.

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat
                    Where is that jaw-dropper smilie?

Ahh ... here he is

It's obvious that either you are a compulsive liar, or that I know far more about your county than you do. It's probably the latter. Turkey is one of the world's most racist countries.

I could waste my time listing examples to prove it: everything from the recent treatment of Kurds, the banning of all expression of minority cultures in Turkey, the descriminatory property laws against non-Turks, the placing "happy is the man who can call himself a Turk" on hilltops eveywhere, the everyday racist language of Turks directed specifically against minority cultures - like using "Arap" (Arab) as the equivalent for "nigger", "Alevi" for bestiality (sexual), and "Armenian" for murderers, you even recently made the alphabet of the Laz illegal and banned their dictionaries. But you (being a racist) are blind to all this, so I won't continue listing more examples.
                    You don't understand the point. Or you don't want to.
                    Lack of democracy and racism are different things. Turkey may oppressed its minorities (and it may behave bad even today, too) But it doesn't mean that Turks thing that their race is superior against Kurds, Laz, Arabs, (or Alevis as you suppose them as a race) And this can apply to all middle east nations. Because of several historical reasons (starting a city life thousands of years ago and living cosmopolite experience, etc.) eastern people don't have a habit to claim superiority against foreigners.
                    Because of the euro-centralised history theories, because of the tribal tradition of European nations, etc. European nations have this sickness of racism, xenophobia, etc. and not only Germans but also others, too. Even a French don't think that an Armenian with those eastern habits and brunette face is equal with himself.
                    You don't know anything about Turkey except some rumours that you heared and now you are trying to exaggerate them. Arab word is used as a negro, yes, but the word negro (zenci in Turkish) doesn't use as an insult. We don't have an insulted term to define black people, we say Zenci, Arab,etc. Because we never thing that black people are lower than us.
                    If you want to see the racism read what you write about Turks in this forum. Because that you grew at western societies you have this sickness, too and you thing that you are superior against Turks and you even do not need to hide your these opinions. For you it is very normal. Armenian is superior to Turk. Because the big society that you lived thinks that they are superior against Armenians. That is why you desperately try to prove that you are "white, pure, creamy, European, etc."

Comment

I don't think bell-the-cat is Armenian.

Comment

Working...
                      X