Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Genocide Argument

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'r all talking about a genocide, but when the Turkis army (TSK) opened his secret archive including photos about this subject, and showed that Turkish people killed by Armenian people and many more documents, no one didn't give an answer or deny anything about it. In those archive, TSK has showed lots of orginal documents that, shows Turkey goverment listed and let Armenian transfer and leave the country. If we have to talk about something between Armenian and Turks, we have to specify how Armenian killed, and butchered Turkish people first. just try to look objective to the subject. There are still thousands of Armenian people living in Turkey and they deny this genocide xxxx shraply. So if there is a genocide, why these Armenian people who lives in Turkey deny this ? Any idea. Are they afraid of goverment or what? They probably know the subject better than you all, cause they live in Turkey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vodka&Lemon
      So if there is a genocide, why these Armenian people who lives in Turkey deny this ? Any idea.
      hmmmm,

Originally posted by Vodka&Lemon
      Are they afraid of goverment or what?
      Vodka, you're a genious.

Comment

• Originally posted by karoaper
        hmmmm,

Vodka, you're a genious.
        Come on, u think this is an realistic view ? In which century r we living at. What could gov. do if somone accept the genocide. You dont know much Turkey. Have you ever heard anything about Ataturk ? %90 people are thankfulness to him because he gave us this life, we are here beacuse of him, he is the father of the Turks. But there are %10 people that hates him because of revolutions he made and could easly speak about this( his hates). Ataturk is very much holly for Turkish people, but as I said the %10 hate him. But no one, nor goverment does anything for this, because we do believe in human rights. I hope u understand what I meant to say. Nothing happens if an Armenian who lives in Turkey says 'yes there had been a genocide'. The people who lives in Turkey knows it. Dont think Turkey as an Iraq or Iran. We are completely different in life style, in mind, in beliefs, and in equality.

İf the goverment dont do anything for the people who talk aginst ATaturk, believe me that the goverment dont do anything for the Armenian people who talk about genocide..

Here is a link of a book written by Prof. Justin and Carolyn McCarthy named ''Who are the Turks''. Before accusing, I advise to you to learn sth abou Turks.

http://www.globaled.org/WhoAreTheTurksebook.pdf --->Download 45mb
        Last edited by Vodka&Lemon; 07-04-2005, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IvyLipstick
          Well no it has really nothing to do with being Armenians or not. The genocide is still a rather important aspect of everyone's life just because it was the first killing of a group of white christian people of the 20th century followed by the holocaust later. A crime against humanity= a crime against humanity, therefore it really does not matter if we are ARmenians or not. We are here to put an end to those that instigate such tragic acts and reward those that survived all of these cruel wrongdoings to them by tyrants which in this case was the Turks for you Armenians. Anyone of Armenian descent or not who does not recognize that has no real reason to be called a human according to my standards.
          Firstly I would like to point that I dont think that there had been an genocide against Armenian by Turkish people. Do you think that there had been no genocide in this century or before your allege? let me write some genocide..

USA
          When the continental has been discovered, the red skins population was about 8 million. After 25 years of genocides, red skin populatin degrees to 22000.
          After the Hiroshima and Nagazaki 135 thousand people dead and millions left defective.

Russian and Balkans
          1 million Kirim Tatar forced to leave their country. In 1944 all Cechens
          also forced to move to Syberia and Middle asia.In 1912-1913 over 1 million
          Osmanli Turks (Basniak Arnavut Makedon Selaniky Girit Tatri Cechen Cerkez) rubbed to Turkey.

Belgium
          In 19 century , Belguim is responsible for the death of 1 millian Congo people because of that they did not want to work against colonist.

England
          After the genocide of Aborgine people population has degresed to 31 thousand from 750 thousand.
          For the competition of textile industury with Indians, English people cut 40 thousand Indians hands.
          After the second world war, English army send bombs during 3days to german citizens who shelter to Dresden, and 200 thousand peaple died.

France
          French people genocide 1 million people, 1830-1962 during 132 years in Algeria. General Jaque Massu confession that, we killed those people, which once we said that they are lost in 1957

Germany
          During 1933-1945 for creating a perfect german race, Hitler killed millions of people, sterilize %90 of gypsies. In 1891, germans killed 117 thousand people from 132 thousand Nambian.

the list goes like this with the countries Denmark Italy Greece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vodka&Lemon
            Do you think that there had been no genocide in this century or before your allege? let me write some genocide..
            She didn't say there were no other genocides. Read her post again. I think you misunderstood.

This is all irrelevant anyway because the post which you are quoting is almost a year old and that member does not post here anymore. Do not revive old posts.

If you're going to post here please review the forum rules which are located in the Announcements forum. Failure to follow them could result in being suspended or banned from the forum.

Thank you.
            [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
            -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
            X