Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Obama refuses to Call Armenian Genocide a Genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Obama refuses to Call Armenian Genocide a Genocide

Originally posted by Alexandros View Post
    Armenia blames gov't for Obama statement

Stupid, docile Armenians! Polishing shit to save the face of the lying scum of a politician... It makes me sick!

How now? The unimportant, poor, small, landlocked Armenia, the little dog of Russia, is that powerful now that they can influence the most powerful man (rather paper tiger) of the world?

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
      Man... I can't believe after repeating it a million times, no one seems to hear what I say!

We don't need the Jew appointed clown in the White House to utter Armenian Genocide to achieve the resolution of our Cause. We need to raise the issue of the Armenia-Turkey border so that by this change of strategy, we'll force these Jews who own and run the United Slaves of Israel, to reconsider theirs as well.

To hell with the senate and screw the US puppet of a president! Bring on the Wilson arbitration issue which is also part of the law of the land of the United States of America. We don't need to wait a 100 years. More, we have to act fast, in the light (or rather shadow) of the present dealings of the treacherous, unworthy statesmen of the Republic of Armenia.

These are dangerous times; we are on the verge of disappearing from the face of history if we don't act against the treachery of our government.

First off parev Hellektor jan; than enlighten me, how can we demand our stated in the U.S. land's law the Wilsonian Armenian issue back and put it on the table? Who can do this but of course the Armenian government? How can we influence our government and president Sargsyan to work on this? Finally who can we appoint to do these works for us to push our Republic's sleepy government? Btw; why are you saying that they are treacherous? I know 100 percent that the deceitful J'ew lover Levonian was very treacherous, but I don't think so about Sargsyan. I think that they're sleepy though, since they didn't demand Naxichevan when the time was ripe when our 2,500 Khachkars were demolished on broad daylight by the azeri damned soldiers.
      Last edited by Anoush; 04-27-2009, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Perhaps we can try to work and demand of our legal rights for the Wilsonian Armenia through Tashnagtsoutyun, the A.R.F. Perhaps they can influence on our Republic's government. They are the only organization that have the real guts and the unyielding state and a great love of our nation and of our lands.
        Last edited by Anoush; 04-27-2009, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
          Perhaps we can try to work and demand of our legal rights for the Wilsonian Armenia through Tashnagtsoutyun, the A.R.F. Perhaps they can influence on our Republic's government. They are the only organization that have the real guts and the unyielding state and a great love of our nation and of our lands.
          It was just reported that the A.R.F left the Government coalition.You can read more about it here:

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandros View Post
            It was just reported that the A.R.F left the Government coalition.You can read more about it here:

http://forum.hyeclub.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=351
            Thank you for this news Alexandros. Now I see why Hellektor said treacherous. Our existing government in the Republic have absolutely no spine at all. The only strong spine you can expect it it is from the Armenian Revolutionary Federation. If only our brothers in Armenia would have any sense at all they should vote for Tashnagtsoutoun the ARF to be the government of our Republic. They are the only ones who have real sense, true love of our anscestral lands and finally for our existence. If only our Armenian people in the Republic will come to their senses and vote for the A.R.F. Otherwise, in the future they will all lose Armenia and the existence of Armenia. Wisen up Armenians, wisen up; and you better wisen up fast.
            Last edited by Anoush; 04-27-2009, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gavur View Post
              Katch Vartan!
              Thanks! So let me do something righteous and katch to deserve it, in line with you said
              " I would gladly take the risk appearing foolish a thousand times over before I give in to synicism".
              Nicely put.

Originally posted by Anonymouse
              I'm glad you can point to my "young" status, as somehow bearing on what the content of my message is. Implied in your statement is some moral high ground that comes with age (which is untrue). In fact, quite the opposite seems to be the case as evidenced by posters here who are well beyond their 40s, such as Siamanto, or Ara Baliozian - the older the people get, the more regressive and rigid they seem to become in their thoughts, while at the same time making claims of "tolerance" and "open mindedness"
              Originally posted by Gavur View Post
              I don't know who you are quoting here ?
              His statement above amazed me because I have found his opinions in the threads "Traditional man and country" and "Question from Traditional man and country" "regressive and rigid". Also, after being accused by him to be a "fundamentalist" with a "rigid mind" only because I find reasonable the currently accepted explanation of molecular binding, protein synthesis and DNA replication. I have even added:
              "Can there be other theories or set of concepts that can describe life? Of course, but Molecular Biology is the best for now, even if it can be labeled as reductionist by some epistemologists"

I started wondering.

I know that curiosity killed the cat but my inquisitive mind urged me search the forum for more. I can't help it, that's who I am.
              I'm sure that there's much more to learn but guess what
              - I did not see anything "regressive and rigid" in the people he's accusing. Funny enough, a couple of weeks ago, he accused Siamanto of promoting "equality just like the liberals and Siamanto wanted all along!" Of course I don't know if his accusation is true or not
              - He accused Valerian2 of being Siamanto because of 'his emphasis on "civility" and "backward thinking"'
              - I did not find any clear indication that both are "well beyond their 40s". Personal data about Baliozian is available on the web, but the date of birth on Siamanto's profile seems symbolic and I doubt that he's 94 years old. I don't know Anonymouse well enough but so far I've seen in him a tendency to mistaken his assumptions and opinions for hard facts, even when he's shown to be mistaken
              - Both Baliozian and Siamanto seem to be knowledgeable, cultured and sharp

I think that Anonymouse would be a good politician or a cop, both falsely accuse but ignore facts and never provide reasonable explanation. His accusatory and intimidating skills are well developed but his investigative and knowledge of the subjects that he discusses are poor.
              Last edited by VartanK; 04-27-2009, 10:18 AM.

Comment

First off parev Hellektor jan; than enlighten me, how can we demand our stated in the U.S. land's law the Wilsonian Armenian issue back and put it on the table? Who can do this but of course the Armenian government? How can we influence our government and president Sargsyan to work on this? Finally who can we appoint to do these works for us to push our Republic's sleepy government? Btw; why are you saying that they are treacherous? I know 100 percent that the deceitful J'ew lover Levonian was very treacherous, but I don't think so about Sargsyan. I think that they're sleepy though, since they didn't demand Naxichevan when the time was ripe when our 2,500 Khachkars were demolished on broad daylight by the azeri damned soldiers.
                What I'm saying is that as we all see, the present strategy does not work. It will never work. We are conditioned like Pavlov's dog and somehow we have convinced ourselves, the one and only path to the solution of our Cause is through the articulation of the term Armenian Genocide by the president of the US of A.

Therefore, this has become an extremely precious lever in their hands while it costs them zilch, 0 penny, 0 cent! They are so sure that we will fall into the same trap that they don't even feel they should move a finger to make the farce look a little different than the previous time. Now, tell me, who would let go of such a precious lever, when year after year our eyes are fixed on the lips of a politician, to see the term Armenian Genocide drip from his lips, eagerly and desperately expecting that he might, just might, graciously let go of the lever?

It won't happen! Yet why are we so stubborn? This utterance is non-binding and has no real political or legal value. Our Cause should not be the hostage of this utterance. If we really want to see this happen, we have to change our strategy. I am not going to repeat why the Wilson arbitration is the most valuable legal document in our hands. Check my many posts on the subject. What we, all Armenians inside or outside the RoA can do is raise the awareness for this document, tell our friends and relatives, talk about it in our clubs, etc. As this awareness rises, just like the Genocide awareness, it will rub off and it will eventually reach our politicians and it will put the pressure on them to raise the issue.

This doesn't mean that the next day Turkey will cede the occupied territory. However, it will scare them and it will throw them into a fit of panic. You have certainly heard of the Sèvres Syndrome. This will cause the Jews that pull the strings in the West to put their legs down from the table, move their kosher asses and rethink their strategy. One of the first fruits of this for us will be that the president of the US of A will say Armenian Genocide 6 million times for every time he mentions the höller-schmöller.

I assure you, they damn well know we are in the right and we have solid, bulletproof, legal rights to that land, this is why all that's happening concerning Armenia, revolves around cunningly stealing Armenian territory despite the miserable defeat of the sore “Azeri” losers and perpetrators of genocide and war. They want territory, first they want to force our government to recognize the illegal 1921 border of Kars treaty, treacherously forced on us after the bestial orgy between Jew Tatar Lenin and doenmeh Jew Kemal. They also want the land around the illegal, “Azeri” drawn borders of the former NKAO, namely the so-called seven districts. Ceding these will mean the end of Armenia, period.

Whatever the hell our politicians do, they do not have the right to do any of these two:

1. Recognize borders of Turkey and fake “Azerbaijan”.

2. Cede a square nanometer of the liberated territories.

If they do any of these, they will have betrayed our nation in the most shameful and miserable way. I for one hope if the danger of such a move becomes real, patriotic Armenians will do everything possible to abort the treachery, otherwise, bye-bye Armenia.

Comment

If only our brothers in Armenia would have any sense at all they should vote for Tashnagtsoutoun the ARF to be the government of our Republic. They are the only ones who have real sense, true love of our anscestral lands and finally for our existence. If only our Armenian people in the Republic will come to their senses and vote for the A.R.F. Otherwise, in the future they will all lose Armenia and the existence of Armenia. Wisen up Armenians, wisen up; and you better wisen up fast.
                  Unfortunately, dear Anoush, the 70 years of Judeo-Bolshevik poison has worked its black magic and there's this 50/50 division among our nation (all over the world) concerning ARF. Me too, I can't help thinking where we would be if Vahan had become president. I know for sure they had had already let the Turco-Judeo-Anglo-Russo-Eurofag world understand we have no territory to give the genocidal Turk. Just that from Serj and I would have my comfortable, good night’s sleep back. It doesn't happen, alas and alack...

Comment

Scorecard of Obama's campaign promises

1 day ago

WASHINGTON (AFP) — President Barack Obama made hundreds of campaign promises on the road to the White House -- and has pressed ahead on several of the most high-profile in his first 100 days.

According to a scorecard of more than 500 campaign pledges collated on the Pulitzer Prize-winning website PolitiFact.com, Obama has kept 27 promises and broken six, but the vast majority are still a work in progress.

Among the major promises KEPT by the new Democratic leader:

-- Most combat troops are being pulled out of Iraq by August 2010 and all US forces are scheduled to leave by the end of 2011.

-- Extra troops are being dispatched to Afghanistan -- 21,000 this year -- and Pakistan is at the center of a new drive against the Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

-- A 75-billion-dollar fund has been created to help embattled homeowners.

-- New loans are coming on tap for small businesses.

-- A state health insurance scheme for children has been expanded.

-- Unemployment benefits have been enlarged.

-- Predecessor George W. Bush's restrictions on stem-cell research have been overturned.

-- Two Republicans are in the cabinet. Obama had promised at least one.

-- Curbs on travel and money transfers by Cuban-Americans to their communist-run homeland have been lifted.

-- And the Obama girls have a new puppy.

Obama has also made a start on rolling back Bush's "war on terror" policies by ordering the closure of the Guantanamo Bay detention site and banning abusive interrogations of terror suspects that critics called "torture."

In foreign policy, Obama's pledges to engage with Iran and to reset ties with Russia remain in an embryonic phase. Tough talk on trade has not led to any action against China or America's NAFTA partners Canada and Mexico.

But the president did make good on a vow to deliver a speech in an Islamic capital in his first 100 days during a recent visit to Turkey.

Among promises BROKEN:

-- US recognition of the Ottoman Empire's "genocide" during World War I against Armenians. Obama avoided the word during his stay in Turkey and in a message on Armenian Remembrance Day.

-- A ban on former lobbyists working in the White House has been waived for at least three staffers.

-- Obama's popular pledge to scrap income tax for seniors earning less than 50,000 dollars a year did not figure in his huge economic stimulus package.

-- Also missing from the stimulus bill and subsequent proposals has been a promised tax credit of 3,000 dollars for companies adding full-time workers.

Other promises are classed by PolitiFact.com as STALLED with administration officials talking down prospects for action. Those include ending the Pentagon's "don't ask, don't tell" policy on gays serving in the military.

Neither is there any sign of Obama's promised windfall tax on giant oil company profits, with energy prices well off their record highs of last year amid the global economic crunch.

Link

Comment

• Re: Obama refuses to Call Armenian Genocide a Genocide

No surprise to me. Politicians will be politicians.

Comment

Working...
                      X