Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Obama refuses to Call Armenian Genocide a Genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Obama refuses to Call Armenian Genocide a Genocide

Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
    What I'm saying is that as we all see, the present strategy does not work. It will never work. We are conditioned like Pavlov's dog and somehow we have convinced ourselves, the one and only path to the solution of our Cause is through the articulation of the term Armenian Genocide by the president of the US of A.

Therefore, this has become an extremely precious lever in their hands while it costs them zilch, 0 penny, 0 cent! They are so sure that we will fall into the same trap that they don't even feel they should move a finger to make the farce look a little different than the previous time. Now, tell me, who would let go of such a precious lever, when year after year our eyes are fixed on the lips of a politician, to see the term Armenian Genocide drip from his lips, eagerly and desperately expecting that he might, just might, graciously let go of the lever?

It won't happen! Yet why are we so stubborn? This utterance is non-binding and has no real political or legal value. Our Cause should not be the hostage of this utterance. If we really want to see this happen, we have to change our strategy. I am not going to repeat why the Wilson arbitration is the most valuable legal document in our hands. Check my many posts on the subject. What we, all Armenians inside or outside the RoA can do is raise the awareness for this document, tell our friends and relatives, talk about it in our clubs, etc. As this awareness rises, just like the Genocide awareness, it will rub off and it will eventually reach our politicians and it will put the pressure on them to raise the issue.

This doesn't mean that the next day Turkey will cede the occupied territory. However, it will scare them and it will throw them into a fit of panic. You have certainly heard of the Sèvres Syndrome. This will cause the Jews that pull the strings in the West to put their legs down from the table, move their kosher asses and rethink their strategy. One of the first fruits of this for us will be that the president of the US of A will say Armenian Genocide 6 million times for every time he mentions the höller-schmöller.

I assure you, they damn well know we are in the right and we have solid, bulletproof, legal rights to that land, this is why all that's happening concerning Armenia, revolves around cunningly stealing Armenian territory despite the miserable defeat of the sore “Azeri” losers and perpetrators of genocide and war. They want territory, first they want to force our government to recognize the illegal 1921 border of Kars treaty, treacherously forced on us after the bestial orgy between Jew Tatar Lenin and doenmeh Jew Kemal. They also want the land around the illegal, “Azeri” drawn borders of the former NKAO, namely the so-called seven districts. Ceding these will mean the end of Armenia, period.

Whatever the hell our politicians do, they do not have the right to do any of these two:

1. Recognize borders of Turkey and fake “Azerbaijan”.

2. Cede a square nanometer of the liberated territories.

If they do any of these, they will have betrayed our nation in the most shameful and miserable way. I for one hope if the danger of such a move becomes real, patriotic Armenians will do everything possible to abort the treachery, otherwise, bye-bye Armenia.
    Please members we should all come together and every Armenian should recognize Obama's treacherous lies that he spewed against us by mudslinging us and our cause. by outright lying to all of us. I think this guy is just as terrible as George Bush, if not worse.

Comment

Originally posted by VartanK View Post
      - I did not see anything "regressive and rigid" in the people he's accusing. Funny enough, a couple of weeks ago, he accused Siamanto of promoting "equality just like the liberals and Siamanto wanted all along!" Of course I don't know if his accusation is true or not
      - He accused Valerian2 of being Siamanto because of 'his emphasis on "civility" and "backward thinking"'
      - I did not find any clear indication that both are "well beyond their 40s". Personal data about Baliozian is available on the web, but the date of birth on Siamanto's profile seems symbolic and I doubt that he's 94 years old. I don't know Anonymouse well enough but so far I've seen in him a tendency to mistaken his assumptions and opinions for hard facts, even when he's shown to be mistaken
      - Both Baliozian and Siamanto seem to be knowledgeable, cultured and sharp
      What difference does it make how old they are? I remember anonymouse addressing younger members with condescendence calling them "my son", and now the "old" members? Is there a "right" age to post here?

I agree that both Baliozian and Siamanto are knowledgeable, cultured and sharp and I don't see what's regressive and rigid?

By the way, why is Siamanto banned? Personal vendetta?

Comment

Originally posted by hipeter924 View Post
        No surprise to me. Politicians will be politicians.
        You're right but I think that Obama is doing better than his predecessors.

Comment

Originally posted by zeytuntsi View Post
          What difference does it make how old they are? I remember anonymouse addressing younger members with condescendence calling them "my son", and now the "old" members? Is there a "right" age to post here?

I agree that both Baliozian and Siamanto are knowledgeable, cultured and sharp and I don't see what's regressive and rigid?

By the way, why is Siamanto banned? Personal vendetta?

Zeytuntsi jan, btw; Ara Baliozian is I believe 72 years old and I don't know how old Siamanto is. However you're right, there shouldn't be any difference how old you are or you aren't. I am not one of the younger members in here and I don't have as much education as Baliozian or perhaps Siamanto, but I have seen a great many of our government elite in Armenia and they are not acting patriotically or the right way with all their education and smarts. So who cares whether you possess a master's degree or a doctorate degree or not. When you have certain logic, intelligence plus patriotism, then you will do the right things for your friends and for your country alike. Bottom line; it doesn't or shouldn't matter how old you are.

Comment

But he isn't doing anything good for our country, to the contrary he has harmed us a good deal. He put us right in the dirt and Armenians should be paying right back to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
              Please members we should all come together and every Armenian should recognize Obama's treacherous lies that he spewed against us by mudslinging us and our cause. by outright lying to all of us. I think this guy is just as terrible as George Bush, if not worse.
              You should just forget the President. Its the congress votes that matter. Obama is a wild card, if the congress passes it Obama may veto it so it won't interrupt the fantasy "Turkish-Armenian negotiations".

Comment

He's actually doing worse. The scumbag staged (with a little help from his Talmudic puppeteers) the masquerade in Switzerland, where they “signed” a blank paper, only to have a pretext to not utter Armenian Genocide.

Screw him and his Cabbalistic horde.

Comment

Originally posted by hipeter924 View Post
                  You should just forget the President. Its the congress votes that matter. Obama is a wild card, if the congress passes it Obama may veto it so it won't interrupt the fantasy "Turkish-Armenian negotiations".
                  No motorfokking way!

This is what those who pull the strings in the White House have fed us with all the time, conditioning us into some masochistic Pavlov dogs, waiting all year long, year after year and term after term so that they “recognize” our suffering and shed a couple crocodile tears:

I. The US president doesn't say “genocide”;
                  II. “Don't worry, next year the Genocide bill will pass”;
                  III. The bill doesn't pass, there's always a pretext to say the most worthless garbage thrown up from the pukebag of the universe, Turkey, is IMPORTANT;
                  IV. “Don't worry, next year the president will say “Genocide””;
                  V. Back to I.

Let's increase the awareness about the Wilson arbitration which will force our worthless statesmen to raise the issue of the legally valid Wilson borders, then we can:

I. render this “recognition” lever useless;
                  II. put the genocidal savages into a fit of panic;
                  III. get the upper hand, thus, making them forget about already free (albeit partly) Artsakh;
                  IV. force them into concessions where they'd do anything (including recognizing the AG 6 million times over) if we would leave their Turk whore alone.

All this and more, and even the possibility that someday we would actually get the territory back. If we could be resolute about this, then we wouldn't look like such losers despite an important victory in our baggage, then the Turk wouldn’t, couldn’t win and they would stink like a rotten turkey.

Let's break the chain of this vicious circle, the sooner the better.

Comment

Hellektor jan,

Kena des im Thread-es under the heading of Sevres Treaty vs. Kars gam Lauzannes Treaty. Kena yev garta xentrem.

Shad iravounk ounis Hell jan, serank geghdod yote kelxani arkahadeli soghatsoghner en. Yes al ge havadam vor asontsme voch mi okoud chega. Polore kedine antsnin hazar ankam, inchbes vor im voghormads hoku meds hayres mishd geser polor yevrobayi bornig kaghakaganoutyan hamar yev kerete polorin hamar vor miyayn bornig kaghakaganoutyun ge varen. Voryeve tsevov bidi perni ouj tsetsenes vor shan bes mart tarnan ays polor seriga garavaroutyunnere. Verch!!!
                    Last edited by Anoush; 05-05-2009, 03:10 PM.

Comment

He will never do it. Like many other US candidates for the presidency before him (cf. Clinton, Bush), he made a point of it in his election speeches and that's all. Canvassing for voices, I call it.
                      The USA needs Turkey as an ally in the middle east. And for that very reason every USA president is more than ready to please Turkey. No matter what it takes. Come on, its still the game of military power.

That's the very reason why I am suspicious about this glib political talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X