Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Vive La France !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vive La France !!!!!

Originally posted by hrai View Post
    It's not aimed at stopping turc diplomats spouting their xxxxe, they will choke on their words one day.
    This law is aimed at stopping the turc immigrant or french-turc citizen from continuing the Genocide BY IT'S DENIAL. Trivialising it by claiming it is aimed at a 2nd term for Sarkozy merely echoes turc ranting.

And you want the border open ????????????
    Go to Georgia and play spot the Georgian business amongst the turcs.................................opening the border would just allow turcs to enter the rest of Armenia.
    So this is aimed at the retards who know nothing about the Armenian genocide? How does that improve anything for the Armenian nation? I see everyone celebrating like we have won a victory or something but no one has been able to tell me what we have won. The Turkish state will continue its denial, Turks will keep denying it, so what is it that we have won? Can you tell me?

Yes you are right lets choke our own economy, let us allow our own country to become poorer and poorer. While not living there it is really easy to say lets leave the borders closed but the reality is that the closed border is choking our economy. There is a reason that every political party wants the border opened.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
      So this is aimed at the retards who know nothing about the Armenian genocide?
      I see this law as stopping the 8th stage of genocide. It is aimed at denialists regardless of their mental ability.
      How does that improve anything for the Armenian nation? I see everyone celebrating like we have won a victory or something but no one has been able to tell me what we have won.
      This isn't about winning and losing.
      The Turkish state will continue its denial, Turks will keep denying it,
      If all nations have such law eventually the turcs will be denied their foul denial in all countries. What the turc state itself does I could care less.
      so what is it that we have won? Can you tell me?
      Again, does everything have to be about winning or losing?

Yes you are right lets choke our own economy, let us allow our own country to become poorer and poorer. While not living there it is really easy to say lets leave the borders closed but the reality is that the closed border is choking our economy. There is a reason that every political party wants the border opened.
      Anyone who wants the borders open is blind and forgetful. The border you want opened is not the true border...............you want this border open ? When baboons shoot across the lines on the east you will let the wolves in through the front door.
      I suppose it is easy to say when you don't live there, most of my family still do and not one of them want the border open.
      I would be interested to read any posts you have made on political parties and how you follow their particular lines, using them as a reason is beyond ridicule.

I have no wish to reach accomodation with turcs or their governments, I have no wish to mix with turcs abroad, I have no wish for turcs in my country, I have no wish for turcs.

Comment

Having border open would have Turks/Kurds flood Yerevan, I don't think that's a sight anybody wants to see and will be bad for us in the long run. Plus, Turks would then use the border as means of blackmail. But of course they would never open it as long as Azerbaijan is there.
        Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
          Having border open would have Turks/Kurds flood Yerevan, I don't think that's a sight anybody wants to see and will be bad for us in the long run. Plus, Turks would then use the border as means of blackmail. But of course they would never open it as long as Azerbaijan is there.
          It is degenerate imbeciles who pose the greatest threat to Armenia's future. Compared against the damage your views could do if acted upon, the Turks are harmless and the Azeris an inconveniece.
          Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

I see this law as stopping the 8th stage of genocide. It is aimed at denialists regardless of their mental ability.

This isn't about winning and losing.

If all nations have such law eventually the turcs will be denied their foul denial in all countries. What the turc state itself does I could care less.

Again, does everything have to be about winning or losing?

Anyone who wants the borders open is blind and forgetful. The border you want opened is not the true border...............you want this border open ? When baboons shoot across the lines on the east you will let the wolves in through the front door.
            I suppose it is easy to say when you don't live there, most of my family still do and not one of them want the border open.
            I would be interested to read any posts you have made on political parties and how you follow their particular lines, using them as a reason is beyond ridicule.

I have no wish to reach accomodation with turcs or their governments, I have no wish to mix with turcs abroad, I have no wish for turcs in my country, I have no wish for turcs.
            So we invest all this money and man power into this law and we gain nothing? Will it bring our lands back? Strengthen the Armenian economy? What have we gained? Can anyone tell me something that the Armenians and that Armenian nation has gained from this law? Every time we invest money, time and man power into these projects and gain so little.

Look at the US, we support every candidate that promises us to recognise the Armenian genocide and for more than 20 years we have wasted money and man power to gain something that will not be gained as long as Turkey is in Nato and the US has a stake in the Middle-East. However every time you see Armenian organisations acting like chickens and supporting some retarded candidate. Now we get back to France, why do you think that Sarkozy allowed for this bill to pass? Is it because he likes the Armenians or does he hate the Turks? No he is a politician and he will do what is the best for him and his career. He wants to be elected for president and Armenians are one the most powerful minorities in France. To me it seems that he is using the deaths of my ancestors to become president again. Because I know he doesn't give a crap about Armenians or Armenia. And if you think he does you are delusional.

The border will open because the majority of Armenians that live in Armenia want it. No real party is against the opening of the border because all of the see that the Armenian economy can not start growing without open borders. With the Turkish and Azeri border open we will be less dependent on the Georgians as well. Or do you think a country with minimal resources can survive on its own?
            When even the Dashnaks support the opening of the border.
            Originally posted by Mos View Post
            The border will not be opened until Artsakh issue has been dealt with. Is there anything left that they can blackmail us with after Artsakh gains recognition?
            Can you tell me why they would come to Yerevan? They didn't do it in the past, why would they do it so in the future. Is it the Armenian economy that is inviting them or ?

Comment

So this is aimed at the retards who know nothing about the Armenian genocide? How does that improve anything for the Armenian nation? I see everyone celebrating like we have won a victory or something but no one has been able to tell me what we have won.
              And those retards number maybe a handful.
              So, fundamental liberties that are at the core of both democratic ideals and academic freedom are to be abolished in France thanks to a law that is designed to silence a few retards that almost nobody listens to. And all just because some Armenians get all hot and bothered because they do listen to those retards and think "down with this sort of thing". If I were a Frenchman, I'd say "get rid of these damned Armenians and keep our liberties intact". So the end result is much worse than not doing anything to improve the Armenian nation - it makes Armenians appear to be a social menace, a malign influence to free societies.
              Last edited by bell-the-cat; 01-11-2012, 09:32 AM.
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

I do not like turcs and their turan
                I do not like them, Hrai-I-am
                Do not like them here or there
                I do not like them anywhere.
                Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

So we invest all this money and man power into this law and we gain nothing? Will it bring our lands back? Strengthen the Armenian economy? What have we gained? Can anyone tell me something that the Armenians and that Armenian nation has gained from this law? Every time we invest money, time and man power into these projects and gain so little.
                  winwinwinwingaingaingainwhywhywhy? PRINCIPLES.
                  Look at the US, we support every candidate that promises us to recognise the Armenian genocide and for more than 20 years we have wasted money and man power to gain something that will not be gained as long as Turkey is in Nato and the US has a stake in the Middle-East. However every time you see Armenian organisations acting like chickens and supporting some retarded candidate. Now we get back to France, why do you think that Sarkozy allowed for this bill to pass? Is it because he likes the Armenians or does he hate the Turks? No he is a politician and he will do what is the best for him and his career. He wants to be elected for president and Armenians are one the most powerful minorities in France. To me it seems that he is using the deaths of my ancestors to become president again. Because I know he doesn't give a crap about Armenians or Armenia. And if you think he does you are delusional.

The border will open because the majority of Armenians that live in Armenia want it.
                  Do you have figures for this? Did you run a plebiscite? Or just guess because it supports your point?
                  As for who is or isn't delusional, trust a turc, go live in turcey or baku, go tell a baboon in Moscow that you're Armenian, go on military manouvres in Hungary with CIS & baboon troops and have an axe put in your head.

No real party is against the opening of the border because all of the see that the Armenian economy can not start growing without open borders. With the Turkish and Azeri border open we will be less dependent on the Georgians as well. Or do you think a country with minimal resources can survive on its own?
                  When even the Dashnaks support the opening of the border.
                  You choose to be very selective when putting trust and belief in politicians : a politician is a seeker or holder of public office who is more concerned about winning favor or retaining office than about maintaining principles. Even your Dashnaks, without who the border you want opened would be further into Armenia. And I love your "no real party", does that mean my Saturday Night Party doesn't count?

You're right in only one area, with the border open we would be less dependent on georgians because they would be displaced by the pashas.
                  The border will not be opened until Artsakh issue has been dealt with. Is there anything left that they can blackmail us with after Artsakh gains recognition?
                  Can you tell me why they would come to Yerevan? They didn't do it in the past, why would they do it so in the future. Is it the Armenian economy that is inviting them or ?
                  When exactly in the past didn't they come to Yerevan? The only thing that stopped them for 70 years was Soviet Union.
                  Last edited by hrai; 01-11-2012, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post

I do not like turcs and their turan
                    I do not like them, Hrai-I-am
                    Do not like them here or there
                    I do not like them anywhere.
                    I do not like cats and their fur
                    I do not like cats, I'd show them the door
                    I do not like cats and their maiowing
                    I just wish they'd shut up.

Comment

When the issue of the normalisation came up, rich Turkish businessmen began to flock to Yerevan in order to prepare deals when the border would open. You have a much poorer and backwards area right near the border of Armenia, so expect backwards Kurds/Turks to want to flock to Armenia in such a scenario. With a fragile demographics, this cannot be allowed.
                      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                      ---
                      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Working...
                      X