Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Revolution finally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Revolution finely?

Bro I love our Armenia just as much as anybloody but the reality is USA is the best country in the world. Dont forget your familys hard work got you the life you are enjoying in the USA and not in China or Russia or Armenia. You cant hate the government here like I do but love the nation like I do. Stop being a hypocrite. Your family got rich rich here not anywhere else.

Originally posted by Mos View Post
    If you definition of "best country" is the strongest economy, yes Armenia isn't that. When I say Armenia is the best country I say it that it is the best country for me, because it is the only country I would defend my life with, it is the country of my family and relatives, and after all its the country that I have grown up in every year for several months. Armenia has steadily improved from a country where heat, electricity, and good food were luxuries to a developing state where the conditions are much better. I bad mouth America, based on their foreign policy. The only reason I and anybody else can have a good life here is through work. US is not a place that automatically gives you the good life. We've been very, very poor in America with no papers, and little hope, but its through our determination and hard work we were able to build a better life for ourselves - the government didn't do it for us, it was a great majority our effort and our sweat. I will go back to Armenia very soon and raise family there - be near relatives and eventually with my intermediate family as well. I will try my best to help my nation go forward.

I endorsed the abuse of hooligan tourists that didn't behave themselves and didn't show any respect to Armenians while visiting the country. I have a right to, as I will not let some habrgac tourists run over us and behave like idiots. The political culture of America stands against such social benefits and instead favours larger corporations and businesses. There is that culture of favouritism towards business that is a foundation in the US - and those protesters should understand this. They cannot change such a culture overnight. Do those people forget all the people who were taking mortgages when they did not have the money or credit to pay back? The people who lied on such applications in order to buy a house or car they couldn't afford? Aren't those people responsible to for all these financial woes? Why they only target one portion of the problem. Yes there were some guilty bankers who made illegal choices, but that doesn't mean all banks and such people are responsible for this, it's a combination of many things, and the protesters over-simplify and generalise - trying to find a suitable scapegoat in order to fit some political agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Serjik View Post
      Bro I love our Armenia just as much as anybloody but the reality is USA is the best country in the world. Dont forget your familys hard work got you the life you are enjoying in the USA and not in China or Russia or Armenia. You cant hate the government here like I do but love the nation like I do. Stop being a hypocrite. Your family got rich rich here not anywhere else.
      That's like saying the mafia is the richest family in the neighbourhood. US is the best country in the world because they steal from all the other countries. US is a brain and talent drain on the world, it's not a country that breeds from within.
      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
        That's like saying the mafia is the richest family in the neighbourhood. US is the best country in the world because they steal from all the other countries. US is a brain and talent drain on the world, it's not a country that breeds from within.
        Attached Files

Comment

With all due respect, don't talk like you know my family or relatives, no we didn't get "rich rich", far from it, but that's not the point here. I have no obligation to like the country of US, I have my family to thank for whatever has occurred in my life, not some bureaucracy. The country provides the tools, it's the people who have to make something with those tools. In the end, every Armenian's allegiance should be only to Armenia, not to a foreign country, or else with that the diaspora will weaken in its support of Armenia, and the Armenian nation with it.
          Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
          ---
          "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Muhaha View Post
            Walking into Silicon Valley is like walking into Asia.
            "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
              I don't live off xxxx. I've been working since I was 16, paid my own way for University without a penny from the government.
              Exactly - you parasitically live off a society that was created by others, taking whatever you can get from it while still throwing your contempt on that society's values and history. The generations of people who built Canada from nothing into what it is now, didn't make their sacrifices to allow fundamentalist cave-dwellers like you to vomit bile onto that hard-won creation.
              Last edited by bell-the-cat; 10-17-2011, 07:28 AM.
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                Exactly - you parasitically live off a society that was created by others, taking whatever you can get from it while still throwing your contempt on that society's values and history. The generations of people who built Canada from nothing into what it is now, didn't make their sacrifices to allow fundamentalist cave-dwellers like you to vomit bile onto that hard-won creation.
                You mean the ones who killed the Natives and stole their land? Oh yeah, forgot about those hard working murderers and thieves. Unless you're referring to immigrants like the Irish, Italians, Polish, etc.

Comment

Re: Revolution finally?

That was a good one Kanadahye! Lets get back to the topic people please.
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Bro Im on your side. I just think you are being hypocritical thats all. All im saying is that this system tool gave your family the opportunity to be well off here so that now you can bad mouth the system. Had you lived in Germany Russia China and France you would have to live life as a immigrant cuz you would never be accepted by them. My Americans friends hate the government but love what America stood for. Just like we Armos can hate the Armenians government but we love the country. After doing a lot of research I think everyone that works in Wall Street, in stocks, banking etc are direct and indirect criminals. These kids of peoples are Americas and worlds problem. Time for the people to stand up and fight against corporate greed. This movement is also good for Armenia.

Peace bro!

Originally posted by Mos View Post
                    With all due respect, don't talk like you know my family or relatives, no we didn't get "rich rich", far from it, but that's not the point here. I have no obligation to like the country of US, I have my family to thank for whatever has occurred in my life, not some bureaucracy. The country provides the tools, it's the people who have to make something with those tools. In the end, every Armenian's allegiance should be only to Armenia, not to a foreign country, or else with that the diaspora will weaken in its support of Armenia, and the Armenian nation with it.

Comment

Bro Im on your side. I just think you are being hypocritical thats all. All im saying is that this system tool gave your family the opportunity to be well off here so that now you can bad mouth the system. Had you lived in Germany Russia China and France you would have to live life as a immigrant cuz you would never be accepted by them. My Americans friends hate the government but love what America stood for. Just like we Armos can hate the Armenians government but we love the country. After doing a lot of research I think everyone that works in Wall Street, in stocks, banking etc are direct and indirect criminals. These kids of peoples are Americas and worlds problem. Time for the people to stand up and fight against corporate greed. This movement is also good for Armenia.

Peace bro!
                      Well said!
                      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X