Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Revolution finally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Revolution finely?

Originally posted by Serjik View Post
    Bro Im on your side. I just think you are being hypocritical thats all. All im saying is that this system tool gave your family the opportunity to be well off here so that now you can bad mouth the system. Had you lived in Germany Russia China and France you would have to live life as a immigrant cuz you would never be accepted by them. My Americans friends hate the government but love what America stood for. Just like we Armos can hate the Armenians government but we love the country. After doing a lot of research I think everyone that works in Wall Street, in stocks, banking etc are direct and indirect criminals. These kids of peoples are Americas and worlds problem. Time for the people to stand up and fight against corporate greed. This movement is also good for Armenia.

Peace bro!
    That's not entirely true... it all depends on what point in history your family migrated to any given country. There are successful Armenians in France, Russia and even Germany. The problem is that we've all been partially or fully assimilated to a different culture.... our workmanship and skills have remained.

Here is the problem. People can't bite the hand that feeds them... they control the major multinational corporations, arms factories, five star hotels, oil companies, liquor business, food industries, mining and mineral resources, banks, film industry, print and electronic media on international level—having influence on the financial institutes like World Bank and International Monetary Fund, and have direct and indirect hold on the global economy.
    Last edited by KanadaHye; 10-17-2011, 03:16 PM.
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Re: Revolution finally?

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      That was a good one Kanadahye! Lets get back to the topic people please.
      Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      Well said!
      Your two off-topic posts have just showed how silly you are. Silly, and also confused.
      Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Bro Im on your side. I just think you are being hypocritical thats all. All im saying is that this system tool gave your family the opportunity to be well off here so that now you can bad mouth the system. Had you lived in Germany Russia China and France you would have to live life as a immigrant cuz you would never be accepted by them. My Americans friends hate the government but love what America stood for. Just like we Armos can hate the Armenians government but we love the country. After doing a lot of research I think everyone that works in Wall Street, in stocks, banking etc are direct and indirect criminals. These kids of peoples are Americas and worlds problem. Time for the people to stand up and fight against corporate greed. This movement is also good for Armenia.

Peace bro!
        And from what do you say that living in America is not living as immigrant? I am not being hypocritical. I have every right to criticise America if I want for whatever reason. I am not obliged by any means to defend that country, including what "it stands for". My respect will only come through the form of respecting the laws and not being a harm to the society. Those are the minimum requirements that every immigrant is expected to bide by, beyond that you have no obligation.

And from what research do you say that everyone who works in those sectors are criminals? Please provide that research, I'm curious to how you reached such a conclusion...
        Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

@nker jan cavd tanem

Everybody now knows that anyone that works in finance or stocks in America is dealing with black magic. Wake up bro its a big ass ponzi-scheme they are playing and its robbing the middle and lower classes all around the world not only here. Everybody knows the banking system and the stock market in Wall Street is set up by criminals exploiters slavers and thieves. They are the bibles times money changers that Jesus Christ fight against. So anyone that works in the system knowingly or unknowingly is helping and supporting the corrupt system. If anyone in your extended family is involved in banking finance or stocks they are part of the problem the world has.

Originally posted by Mos View Post
          And from what research do you say that everyone who works in those sectors are criminals? Please provide that research, I'm curious to how you reached such a conclusion...

Comment

@nker jan cavd tanem

Everybody now knows that anyone that works in finance or stocks in America is dealing with black magic. Wake up bro its a big ass ponzi-scheme they are playing and its robbing the middle and lower classes all around the world not only here. Everybody knows the banking system and the stock market in Wall Street is set up by criminals exploiters slavers and thieves. They are the bibles times money changers that Jesus Christ fight against. So anyone that works in the system knowingly or unknowingly is helping and supporting the corrupt system. If anyone in your extended family is involved in banking finance or stocks they are part of the problem the world has.
            Please stop referring to my family or relatives - they have nothing to do with what we are discussing.

Why do you say it's black magic? Actually a lot of math and advanced algorithms thought out by very smart people goes into trading based on the stock market. That is not black magic. Do you have any sources proving that stock market is set up my criminals and thieves? Just because there have been a few bad seeds in this sector, doesn't mean that all the people in it are equally bad or criminals. To blame one specific sector for all the world's problems is rather naive. The world is more complicated than that. For example, are the people who lied and took out bad loans they couldn't afford not responsible for anything? Why shouldn't we also criticise them for doing that and thus adding to the economic woes?
            Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
            ---
            "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Aper how old are you? Wall Street and Washington creates virtual money and they force the world to use it. Its one big damn ponzi-scheme! The dollar is fake! Banks create money out of thin air. Stocks derivatives are also fake they are virtual realities made up by some mathematician and then they sell it to the naive people for mega profit. Its all a hoax like black magic! Why cant you see it? Anyone that works in the industry is part of the problem because Wall Street is the home of criminals. Whats wrong with you bro this is common knowledge.

Ok bro, im done. Your too dense.

Please stop referring to my family or relatives - they have nothing to do with what we are discussing.

Why do you say it's black magic? Actually a lot of math and advanced algorithms thought out by very smart people goes into trading based on the stock market. That is not black magic. Do you have any sources proving that stock market is set up my criminals and thieves? Just because there have been a few bad seeds in this sector, doesn't mean that all the people in it are equally bad or criminals. To blame one specific sector for all the world's problems is rather naive. The world is more complicated than that. For example, are the people who lied and took out bad loans they couldn't afford not responsible for anything? Why shouldn't we also criticise them for doing that and thus adding to the economic woes?

Comment

Aper how old are you? Wall Street and Washington creates virtual money and they force the world to use it. Its one big damn ponzi-scheme! The dollar is fake! Banks create money out of thin air. Stocks derivatives are also fake they are virtual realities made up by some mathematician and then they sell it to the naive people for mega profit. Its all a hoax like black magic! Why cant you see it? Anyone that works in the industry is part of the problem because Wall Street is the home of criminals. Whats wrong with you bro this is common knowledge.

Ok bro, im done. Your too dense.
                Do you have a reputable source about the fact that Wall Street is home to criminals? It's like saying because one person who is of xxxx ethnicity killed many people, all people of xxxx ethnicity are killers. It's not that black and white. There have been ponzi-schemes (e.g. Madoff) but that doesn't mean that everything that goes on is a ponzi-scheme. As you see, you can't over generalise, especially since you seem to ignore the fact that the high number of people who took loans that they couldn't afford and lied contributed to the financial mess.
                Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                ---

Comment

So Haykakan, who you think is the puppet? The government or the major financial institutions?

These protests are predicted to increase all over the world.
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

As you see, you can't over generalise, especially since you seem to ignore the fact that the high number of people who took loans that they couldn't afford and lied contributed to the financial mess.
                    I don't know how someone can lie about their income when there are credit, income and background checks. The lenders and banks didn't care because it's not their money they are lending and the real estate agents didn't care because they were making money off the sales. Americans shouldn't be surprised though.... the entire state relies on people fu@king each other. Now that the same mentality has spread throughout the world, we'll all share in the misery.

You can get 3 or 4 houses in America for the price of one house in Canada and stupid Canadians think their economy is invincible and are taking out ridiculous loans betting on paying them back within 30 yrs. What else is a newly wed couple supposed to do though? After all, they are in love

The anti-semetic card is already being used as a scapegoat and although many J3ws are rich and are behind the economic system that drives the world, there is nobody to blame but people for being ignorant, uneducated and just plain oblivious to the world around them.
                    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Mos is a young man effected like most others by the propoganda spewed at him from every media source, I do not blame the young people for being brainwashed like this but i do hope that when people like me and many others give them some information that actually is true that perhaps they will eventually recognize the truth and see things for what they are.
                      Eddo both the government and the financial institutions are owned by the same people and so is pretty much everything else. This is what capitalism and manipulation allowed by "democracy" have created-a society where everything is owned by a handful of people. The financial and other institutions are all puppetts because they are all controlled by the same people. Look at what is happening now and you will see what i am talking about. Some regulotory measures were taken by the government to prevent a repeat of the kind of financial crisis we just experienced so now the coorporations and banks are saying "well if you wont let us rape our customers then we will hang on to all this cash and hoard it intead of spending it so your economy will stay in the xxxxhole we created untill you lossen regulations and let us rape customers again. This means that even on those extremly rare occasions when some brave soul actually does try to do something good in government - he will be blackmailed or killed by those who own the system. This is what these protests are about-some people are sick of being abused and are doing what they can to inform others and to stop further abuses. I know many people who look at America with rose collored sunglasses and some will never take those glasses off because reality is harsh and the brain does not like harshness. To see just how deeply corrupt the stock market is all you have to do is buy any stock in the otc market. You will see the price of such stock grow to around $2.00 starting from nothing and a couple months later it will be worth a penny. Then you will find that the people who owned this company are known scammers and that this company never bought any eqipment or hired anyone to do the things it said it was gona do. Then you find out there is nothing you can do about being cheated like this and that while canadian regulators halted trading of this stock almost right from the begining the usa regulators still allow it to trade. Do you think that the canadian regulators are so much smarter? Of course not - the difference is they care more about people being ripped off then the usa regulators do. Yes you can make money in the USA and if you wana make a lot of money there is no better way to do it then to be a scam artist. Yes a scam artists because that tiny number of people who own everything and the fed which creates money out of its ass have in common is not hard work which they tell you will get you ahead but what they do have in common is a system to scam people out of their wealth. That is why they own everything and people own nothing and this is what people are protesting. When people say stop complaining and go get a job well that sound so insulting to a guy who is protesting because he went to school for years and worked at a coorporation for decades lost his job due to the coorporation outsourcing that job to india and now he cant find a job in his field and has to take on a security gaurd job to protect those who stole his job away. These people who own everything know no borders, care about no country or human being, they justcare about maximizing their wealth and have no problem destroyng countries and killing millions to do it. This is what people are protesting. When you mix democracy with capitalism-this is the abusive system you get and it is horrible for humanity. Capitalism creates super rich people and democracy gives these people the tools they need to control the government. This is why the USA is shoving democracy down the throat of the world!
                      Last edited by Haykakan; 10-18-2011, 07:32 AM.
                      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X