Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Pentagon Attack on 911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pentagon Attack on 911

The following website should be monitored periodically. The "9/11 Truth Movement" is gaining in popularity all across the continent.

Five Years On, 9/11 Truth Movement Reaches Critical Mass

Escalating mainstream mistrust of "official 9/11 story" driven by important new films, books and activist campaigns; promises new openings for insurgent candidacies and radical reform initiatives.

September 11, 2006 (PRWEB) -- The year leading up to the fifth anniversary of the September 11 attacks has been marked by an unprecedented upsurge in public mistrust of the official story portrayed in the 9/11 Commission Report. Respected national polling firms Zogby and Scripps Howard have shown that less than half the public believes in the conclusions or integrity of the 9/11 Commission, and 36% of Americans now think the administration was actively complicit in the attacks to advance its preplanned Mideast war agenda.

This outburst of popular skepticism has come in spite of five years of lockstep support for the official 9/11 narrative by the national press, broadcast media, and both major political parties. The mounting distrust spans the political, religious and ethnic spectrums, and has been largely driven by compelling new films, books, whistleblower reports, and escalating grassroots activism. Collectively these resources and constituencies not only offer the country hope for a fresh and truly honest 9/11 probe, but also a potent new base for radical political reform.

Link: http://www.911truth.org/
    Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Re: 9-11 Truth ...

Originally posted by Armenian
      ... Blood-thirsty demons of the past have reincarnated and they have once again chosen to wage war in the name of greed and power.
      ... and God/Allah.
      this post = teh win.

Comment

• Re: 9-11 Truth ...

Originally posted by Sip
        ... and God/Allah.
        Perhaps, but without the Almighty's approval.

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Here is the really great 911 film that just came out:

Pay attention, there no theories and hypothesis presented only tons of questions. I like the caputres of some tough questions posed to Rice and Bush and watch them get caught in their lies and their doublespeak.

Most of the reports were pulled from "mainstream" media and put together. I think to the observer the ties between the CIA-ISI-"Al-Qaeda" are quiet evident.

Just like the 'good-old-days' of the cold war and the Soviet Unions "vietnam" in Afganistan.

Comment

Best documentary yet ...

Thnx Armenian for letting me know you appreciate me posting in this thread. I feel like I'm A. Hella late in regards to coming across this information and B. Duped for too long into believing the spoon fed version that most Americans continue to believe.

The mass media should be ashamed of their inaction and held accountable for their ineffectual coverage of the truly important stories that emerged from this tragedy. We literally live in the Orwellian News Speak world where information is carefully controlled and ultimately skewed in order to fabricate a false reality.

Where is this all heading ultimately? That's the scariest part to me ...

Comment

Originally posted by skhara

Pay attention, there no theories and hypothesis presented only tons of questions. I like the caputres of some tough questions posed to Rice and Bush and watch them get caught in their lies and their doublespeak.

Most of the reports were pulled from "mainstream" media and put together. I think to the observer the ties between the CIA-ISI-"Al-Qaeda" are quiet evident.

Just like the 'good-old-days' of the cold war and the Soviet Unions "vietnam" in Afganistan.
              Good find, thanks

Comment

Loose Change - second addition: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92753501&hl=en

I watched it twice. It is all very well done and convincing. But I am having a hard time believing in the Flight 93 story, the one that supposedly crashed in Pennsilvania. They claim that in reality the flight landed in Cleveland and it had two hundred people on board and they all were taken aways by the Feds and have not been seen ever since.

What do you folks think?

Նժդեհ

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
                  Loose Change - second addition: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...92753501&hl=en

I watched it twice. It is all very well done and convincing. But I am having a hard time believing in the Flight 93 story, the one that supposedly crashed in Pennsilvania. They claim that in reality the flight landed in Cleveland and it had two hundred people on board and they all were taken aways by the Feds and have not been seen ever since.

What do you folks think?
                  I don't know man, it seems like the other end of the spectrum. The official story is so shoddy that as a reaction to it, some let their minds take them to the other extreme, which I feel has just as many logical holes.

And skhara, that was a very informative film. How sad indeed that 100 mill were devoted to a blow job investigation, while 14 mill were devoted to uncovering the truth about 9/11. Obviously, it's not just simple disregard for 9/11, it's instead a calculated attempt to keep the truth from surfacing. Also, how can people trust these bastards after so many lies is beyond me.
                  Last edited by karoaper; 09-14-2006, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by karoaper
                    I don't know man, it seems like the other end of the spectrum. The official story is so shoddy that as a reaction to it, some let their minds take them to the other extreme, which I feel has just as many logical holes.
                    I know, that is why I wrote the following not too long ago:

"Word of caution:

There are large numbers of websites and publications that claim 911 was an insider job. The important thing to remember here is that not all of these claims/theories are legit. There are many truly paranoid and crazy people out there who end up twisting the 911 story quite a bit. I also suspect that security agents also put out far-fetched crazy theories in the public in order to off-set the legitimate ones. In other words, use your disrection when observing and/or reading such material."

Նժդեհ

Comment

Originally posted by skhara
                      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20641536424083
                      I just watched it in full. Very well made, thank you for posting it. I really liked the in-depth information regarding the Pakistani ISI.

Նժդեհ

Comment

Working...
                      X