Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Pentagon Attack on 911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pentagon Attack on 911

I did not know about the FBI declaration. But are they doubting the link between Al Qaeda and 9/11 as well?
    this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip View Post
      I did not know about the FBI declaration. But are they doubting the link between Al Qaeda and 9/11 as well?
      I don't know what they are doubting. I don't know of any actual wanted figures for 9/11 declared by FBI.

Comment

Originally posted by skhara View Post
        Can you refer me to such a tape? Such a thing must be all over the internet if Ossama proudly declared this.
        Dude, he is referring to the video tape released several years ago of a OBL lookalike claiming responsibility for the attacks. That video was more-or-less rejected as a forgery by all serious analysts. I guess Sip only saw the news headlines without looking into the actual content. Hence, my complaint about his type not having any depth or analytical skills... I think I have a post in this thread regarding that video.

Here are some more I just found:

911 Blimp Video - The video we've been shown of Osama confessing is FAKE! The guy doesn't even look like Osama...

Viewzone Magazine offers a look at life and humanity from different angles. Conspiracies, lost history, religion and mysteries as well as humor and facts... we tell it like it is.

Editor's Note: Not many people know that, after September 11, 2001, Osama bin Laden issued a statement on tape that he had nothing to do with the attacks on America and that such actions were against the teachings of Islam. Americans were prevented from accessing this information because we were told that Osama could possibly have an embedded "secret code" in the tape that would alert other terrorists cells to "activate" and target other American cities. Source: http://www.viewzone.com/osama.html
        Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Skhara, unfortunately I am unable to look for any videos right now but maybe this article will do?

I am guessing the video itself will not be hard to find.
          First, the "Telegraph" is a British equivalent of the Neocon mouthpiece FOX News.

Second, the picture in the article where OBL is posing with journalist Hamid Mir is not the same as the referenced video in which an OBL look alike is claiming responsibility for the attacks.

Other than the detention of Khalid Sheikh Mohammad, under most mysterious of circumstances, not a single high ranking Al-Qaeda operative has been arrested. Nearly every single "terrorist suspect" that has been detained by the US have been either released from jail for lack of incriminating evidence or they are soon to be released from jail for the lack of incriminating evidence.

It's just that when the initial arrests are made it make all the headlines - "Al-Qaeda sympathizers arrested", "terrorists believed to be linked to Al-Qaeda detained", etc.... It is the news headlines that make the lasting impressions on people. What you don't hear or see are the court cases where the so-called terrorists with supposed links to Al-Qaeda are released for the lack of incriminating evidence or their supposed connections to the Al-Qaeda disproved.
          Last edited by Armenian; 01-03-2008, 09:44 PM.

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
            First, the "Telegraph" is a British equivalent of the Neocon mouthpiece FOX News.
            Incidentally, after reading Sip's comment, I went and searched google for key words dealing with Ossama's "confession", to see if there were additional "confessions" since the "look-alike" incident. A fox news article came up:

Boy would I love to see this taped "confession".

Second, the picture in the article where OBL is posing with journalist Hamid Mir is not the same as the referenced video in which an OBL look alike is claiming responsibility for the attacks.
            Is it an effective tactic at leading the reader I wonder? Is that why you always try to find pictures to go with the articles you post.

Comment

Armenian, its just shear redundancy, trying to convince the sheeple about the dishonesty of government towards their citizens. It just becomes another lost cause. The naive are meant to be used, it makes you wonder why then Islam is being hijacked to counter the western sheeple? I honestly don't think any of these terrorists (Freedom fighters, call them what you want to call them!) are "hardliners", it is only a front that allows them the oppurtunity to use their sheeple.

The bottomline is that the 20th century has been riddled with known false flag operations, coup d'tat, and puppet governments, all funded and backed by the United States government. Now, understand, I am not "bashing" the United States nor am I trying to implicate them as sole masterminds behind such operations or that other governments are "clean" (Look up the Greenpeace incident in France, by the way, they tried to blame this on Monte Melkonyan.) but the bottomline is this, government can only ask its citizens to support them, if and only if, the people see the actions of the government as somehow being in the defense of teh state. To put it in layman's term, fear drives people under a state, this has been a historically truth, 911 is no different (And lets becarful what we say, the wrath of government is silent, but deafening). Essentially, I want people to admit it and make sure they understand that these western governments are themselves the source of human suffering, i.e. we displace populations in the Middle-East so some westerner can have a latte on time and that the resources flow into economies undisturbed. The problem with this model is that it ignores the fact that if indeed resources are the prime source of growth and that we commit these acts to defend resources, why are we then empowering foreigners with no cultural or religious ties to western civilization (The Turks, the Chineses, and etc ...), essentially, to become competitors in the geopolitical food chain? It is mind boggling, we send our resources to Israel, when instead, we should send it to Armenia, the fall of Armenia, if it does occur (And mind you, it will occur if Armenians don't get their heads out of their asses!), will be the biggest blunder the west has made, it is more devestating then the Battle of Manzikert.
              Last edited by Virgil; 01-03-2008, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Is it an effective tactic at leading the reader I wonder? Is that why you always try to find pictures to go with the articles you post.
                Well, I will let Armenian to answer that quesiton, but from my own personal experiences, there exists both visually and verbally oriented individuals. However, imagery allows everything to be normalized, once you see are exposed to the image, the image then becomes less shocking, essenitially, it desanitizes you as a individual.

Consider the world we live in, everywhere there only exists images and thus, on a daily basis we are being brainwashed to be "good consumers", essentially, it is this "ideology" that is being feed to us. Happiness equates to owning things, there exists no invidual, no gender, no ethnicity, no race, and, to sum it up, no unique identity. All of these actions, when summed up, add up to the world we live in and the actions taken to secure this degenerate lifestyle, it is a gigantic chain of implications.

Comment

You are very perceptive my komrad

Նժդեհ

Comment

Armenian, I will just say you basically have no clue how much "analytical skills" I actually have. Your conclusions about me are very much in par with your conclusions about many things you post ... based on your feelings.

Other than the ridiculous personal insults that seem to be inevitable whenever someone's viewpoints are challenged here, some interesting points have been raised above which I really hope I will have time to come back and address in a serious manner.

But please, don't simply assume I must be an idiot just because I tend to disagree with your skewed beliefs at times.
                    How could you possibly "disagree" with someones "skewed" views if you yourself have JUST admitted having not looked into "some interesting points" made in the above discussion by that same person?

Comment

Where was Osama bin Laden on 9/11?
                      Bush Administration knew the Whereabouts of Osama

Comment

Working...
                      X