Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Will you marry an Armenian/non-Armenian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anileve
    I am afraid that I don’t understand camel language. Did you write something about being raised in a camel sperm bank?
    Camel sperm bank?

Are you blind woman? You're not entering menopause now are you?

Some sperm info:

volume - 1.5-5.0 ml
    sperm density - 20 million sperm/ml
    total sperm count - 40 million (per ejaculation)
    vitality (% live) - 75% or greater
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
      Some sperm info:

volume - 1.5-5.0 ml
      sperm density - 20 million sperm/ml
      total sperm count - 40 million (per ejaculation)
      vitality (% live) - 75% or greater
      I am not really interested in the statistics of your redneck horse. Beastiality is your specialty not mine.

Comment

Well, if I'm a mouse, it isn't beastiality is it?
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by disksoleil
          i can recognize the genocide and apologize from all your people, but i cant give my home to you.

where my ancestors belonged is no longer ours, where we belong is what we have, we cant give it up.
          I am so sorry, tigran you swearing to me, insulting me, or willing to kill me or my people will not make us disappear...

If u are so so angry and if your people are so so angry and arshakti suggests there is a good Armenian army, i sugest you people try to attack us, you could vent your anger, you wouldnt be able to get anything, but maybe you couldnt vent your anger? if you attack someone peaceful in the street you would be called terrorist, or hooligan or whatever...

I personally have not committed any crime against you, but u people insulted me for just loving my own HOME. It is MY OWN HOME.

if you call it YOUR OWN HOME too, you may. BUT it is my home.

period.

Hi,

Well ... it might be "your home" for some temporary period of time.....

Yeah, we have an Organized Army, we'll do our moove in the right time.

And Tigran is so right, i mean realy, wake up, don't u think that we r making up things here??? .... Instead of reding that stupid propoganda, read real books.... then again.... u won't probably find some(in turkish,unless it's wroten by an armenian), coz your goverment is trying so hard to hide that all facts .... It's realy unfair to do it to your own ppl,i know that there are intelligent ppl among your nation, who are willing to know what realy happend...

I already gave u a perfect example about giving back things ( territorys, in that case) , that do not belong to u from the begining :!:
          And u can not foget a BIG FACT, that it was not a war...when 2 sides r aware and are ready to act, NO... your ppl just attact an innocent ppl.... without even saying why . . .

As i already said,,,, a damn cirkle ,,,, nothing can be done... untill u recognize it AND give our territorry back :!:

Comment

Arshakti,

it seems we took all this territory from Byzantine Eastern Roman Empire, which means not from a specific Armenian Country/Kingdom/Empire... and u people were under Byzantine or Persian dominance by then, so it is in a sense not true that we came down from Mongolia with our donkeys and just took away your kingdom...

well, whatever army it is if you want to declare a war, go ahead, i do not think Turkish army would be afraid to reply.

the way you two (Arshakti and Tigranjahamrian) talk, i am beginning to feel as if the whole genocide is a lie, a lie to make the world pity Armenians and force Turkey to give you people some territory... I was almost convinced by some of the people's sincerity here about how hurt they were for people who died, even though there is no exact evidence...
            You people are so hostile, i did not come here to insult any of you not because i am scared or i am embarrassed or i do not know bad words.it is just because i prefer communication than insulting.

your behavior doesnt make sense, i guess all you people care for is to get TERRITORY, genocide recognition has no significance, it is just a tool.... some of you say genocide whereas some of you say territory, which one is your biggest ambition?

when i say that my home is my home is it a PROPAGANDA? no, its truth, and it will be so forever.

i was not sure why some people are really hostile here but i guess i know now... it must be some sort of inability...

Comment

Arshakti,

it seems we took all this territory from Byzantine Eastern Roman Empire, which means not from a specific Armenian Country/Kingdom/Empire... and u people were under Byzantine or Persian dominance by then, so it is in a sense not true that we came down from Mongolia with our donkeys and just took away your kingdom...

well, whatever army it is if you want to declare a war, go ahead, i do not think Turkish army would be afraid to reply.

the way you two (Arshakti and Tigranjahamrian) talk, i am beginning to feel as if the whole genocide is a lie, a lie to make the world pity Armenians and force Turkey to give you people some territory... I was almost convinced by some of the people's sincerity here about how hurt they were for people who died, even though there is no exact evidence...
              You people are so hostile, i did not come here to insult any of you not because i am scared or i am embarrassed or i do not know bad words.it is just because i prefer communication than insulting.

your behavior doesnt make sense, i guess all you people care for is to get TERRITORY, genocide recognition has no significance, it is just a tool.... some of you say genocide whereas some of you say territory, which one is your biggest ambition?

when i say that my home is my home is it a PROPAGANDA? no, its truth, and it will be so forever.

i was not sure why some people are really hostile here but i guess i know now... it must be some sort of inability...
              Hi,

First of all, i did not insult u .

Second of all , a "PITY" :?: :!: Dear, we don't need that, never did and never will...

"even though there is no exact evidence" :?: There are plenty of evidence..... but again.... whom i am talking with..... a turkish patriot.... the one who where told at school that "there was no such thing as an Armenian,perhaps they were the kind of monsters,about whom older persons used to tell uss"..... plz.... isn't it pathetic? why lie to a child and say such a stupidety.... as "Turkish
              soldiers do not kill anybody. Turkish solders like children, respect
              adults." .... it's not fare to tell a child all that lies....It's wrong!

Well, about "u" taking this territory from Byzantine......

I don't want to get deep in history ( wich u seem to do not know), the WORLD history that i read.....that was not written by armenian, coz there are a thousands of ppl wich are aware of this situation.....wich knows facts. So i courageously assert, that i know the truth about what REALY happend, :!: NOT JUST BECAUSE I AM ARMENIAN :!: don't get me wrong here, but because i have an access to the right informatin/facts,taht was written by NON-armenians.

So, what i realy wonna tell u, OK, i can forget(for now) all facts about who were first on *your* territoty OK? ... SO, think........ or imagine, Turkey :!: (20 century) :!: .... 2 million armenians are living as difficult life: working (the best masters.... u know that.... history doesn't lie) , study, and all that under a big torture.. WHY?..... what happens then ....after u understood that we r not just a bunch of stupid idiots,that will just OBEY to that stupid ruels ( BE MUSLIM) NEVER .... your ppl attac innocent ppl .... *attac* it's a nice word in compare what they did .... i wont write all that terrible stuff they did with children,women, old ppl, men ....
              :!: 20 century :!: Europe,America .... living a civilized life, and u make such actions?! I mean if i would be a turk (God forbidden) i would be so damn ashamed, i swear! Forget the territorys.... think about that 1,5 ppl's live ..... and think...not like a turk or armenian..... think just like a neutral person .... IS IT NORMAL? IS IT SIVILIZED? DID THAT PPL DESERVE TO DIE? WASN'T THAT A ANIMAL ACT? DO U PPL KNOW WHAT DEMOCRASY IS? ....

And after all these years, u r doing the same with kurd ppl .....

u ppl don't have any rights to talk about EU.... before u recognize all your terrible mistakes in past and in present..... so much torture ......

I was almost convinced that u r an aducated person, who wants to know what realy happend, after u told that u want turkish goverment to recognixe a genocide.... u r telling me that *there is no exact evidence* .... i'm disappointed..... don't lie just tell the truth,,,,what u realy think.

and plz, sto playing an offer here, i did not insult u :!:

thanx, bye

Comment

i did not learn in school dat there is no such thing as Armenian or anything..... and i do not think that you are the person to judge my intelligence...

actually i couldnt understand half of wat u were trying to tell up there but... all i can tell you is, i believe that Armenians were killed by then, that upsets me a lot... but i do not believe that it was 1.5 million, that is supported by evidence of not only Turkish documents.

well now you are saying that we are torturing kurds....... thats crap!

they are setting up terrorist groups in our own country and killing civilians, and we arrest them! is this torture? there are guerillas who killed my two cousins in an armed fight! they were civilians, they were just travelling, and got killed for no reason.

just because you want to prove Turks are bad people, do not use kurds now please. we were talking about something totally different.

my education is good enough, again not for you to judge, and i can see that your levels of hatred is owerflowing. you are saying that i am stupid, and then saying that u did not insult me, someone should help u out of your own dilemma.

all my argument sice the beginning is, that country of mine, is my home. i am proud of it. i love it. i would not want to give it to anyone.

this is how you would feel for your own country right?

u can say that i do not belong here and there and whatever... YOU SHOULD BE ME AND FEEL HOW MUCH I BELONG TO THAT LAND.

but being patriot does not mean being racist or hating others, or blind or deaf. thats my difference.

Comment

i did not learn in school dat there is no such thing as Armenian or anything..... and i do not think that you are the person to judge my intelligence...

actually i couldnt understand half of wat u were trying to tell up there but... all i can tell you is, i believe that Armenians were killed by then, that upsets me a lot... but i do not believe that it was 1.5 million, that is supported by evidence of not only Turkish documents.

well now you are saying that we are torturing kurds....... thats crap!

they are setting up terrorist groups in our own country and killing civilians, and we arrest them! is this torture? there are guerillas who killed my two cousins in an armed fight! they were civilians, they were just travelling, and got killed for no reason.

just because you want to prove Turks are bad people, do not use kurds now please. we were talking about something totally different.

my education is good enough, again not for you to judge, and i can see that your levels of hatred is owerflowing. you are saying that i am stupid, and then saying that u did not insult me, someone should help u out of your own dilemma.

all my argument sice the beginning is, that country of mine, is my home. i am proud of it. i love it. i would not want to give it to anyone.

this is how you would feel for your own country right?

u can say that i do not belong here and there and whatever... YOU SHOULD BE ME AND FEEL HOW MUCH I BELONG TO THAT LAND.

but being patriot does not mean being racist or hating others, or blind or deaf. thats my difference.
                  Dear, i have all rights to hate your nation, it not making me less intelligent or weak...or call it whatever u like.

U have your opinion, i have mine .... so chill ....

About understandig half of what i'm saying: well, maybe my english is not perfect, - it's have nothing to do with my intelligence. What i tryed to tell, was, that u r bad informed- that's all .

Kurds, well ... poor things, they were stupid enough to belive u, and help u to kill innocent ppl..., well ..those were born vochhars (the ram) ...those do not think- but OBEY...... so they r now getting what they deserve.... ( i feel kinda sorry for them....yeah well.... ) .
                  U don't have to tell me about them being terrorists or kamikaze ,, i know that.

Why should i be u and feel how much u belong there ..... i know how does it feel , my grand grand parents are from VAN .... so dear.....

I think we should stop to diskuss that issue, coz we'll never agree.....

p.s. about blindness and deafness, u r the wrong person to point it out 4 me .

Comment

The above two arguing display a classic case of arguing with no substance. Basically the two allign themselves with political/governmental entities or camps and just bash each other, of "i said, you said". Such arguments are trivial and only molded into your thinking by government/politics.

The Armenian genocide is more than anything in this day and age, a political issue for both the Armenians and the Turks. The Jewish Holocaust is the biggest political racket there is. I have reiterated my stance on this issue several times and I do not want the Armenian genocide perverted into that state. No matter how much this is gonna piss off many of my fellow Armenians, and it does, it is the truth none the less, as we live in an age were everything is strongly politicized, from our speech, or our aims, or whom we identify with.

When someone says "there is no evidence" for the genocide, that to me means someone is ignorant in the field of history. To question the genocide, or certain events within what we consider the "genocide" is not wrong, but rather ( at least in my opinion ) should be encouraged. If you deny a certain thing within the events of the genocide, that is open to discussion, and rather debate. To question certain events within what we call the Genocide. It is the same regarding the Jewish Holocaust. When people "deny" the Holocaust, that is baseless. Both the Armenian and Jewish Holocausts or Genocides, or whatever term you want to paste on it, are not just ONE event, they are a series of events that take place through a duration of time but have been given one name people identify it with, often entailing confusion. People confuse and misunderstand these things. I for one have questioned many claims regarding the Jewish Holocaust, because I find many of them defying belief and the basic rules of logic and science. Upon examining the Armenian genocide, I don't see many extreme or exaggerated or wild claims in the method of mass killing, although I can see why some people might want to question certain events within it, as that is the way historiography works, much to the dismay and anger of those who identify with the Genocide or the Holocaust.

Diksoliel as far as Armenians occupying lands, all of what you call Eastern Turkey were Armenian lands. Armenia minor and Sophene is where those are and they ended at Cappadocia. Turkey being the aggressor has done its share of destroying the oppressed, and that is a general synopsis of how oppressor and oppressed relations work. The bigger one always bashes the little one. Of course during the events of the Genocide, pretty much all of them were driven out or killed or died of disease or starvation or what have you. I am not demanding our lands back, because to me that would be illogical and irrevelent. If that were so, then technically every cultural group on earth should start to demand their lands back, because at one point everyone has been a victim. History has been but an unchanging rhythm of migrations, invasions, and conquests, in the course of which many have died. The natives of "America" should start demanding their lands back, and so on and so forth. It makes no sense and history doesn't work that way. The past is not necessarily the determinent of what the future will be. It is about adaptation and evolution, and change. However, to deny the history of your peoples aggressive behavior is a bit blind dont you think? Many from the Bulgars to the Greeks, to the Arabs have had to endure Turkic aggression and invasion, to be fair that is wasn't just Armenians. You can still go to Greece and see how they feel about Turks as well, and the horrors they endured as well. Because some history isn't "government sealed" history does not make it any less valid, than if it were grade A government approved history.

Of course I would be somewhat of a weirdo for many politicized Armenians, because of my stance regarding communication with Turkey. Staying divided in armed political camps and allegiances is what has caused strife both in the past and what continues to keep people behind walls of misunderstanding.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Armenians are not looking for pity. I am way too proud to ask for someone's pity. All I ask for is an apology, and any land claims would be purely symbolic. For example, incorporating our legendary Mount Ararat, which is in a region that Turkey has not even developped (perhaps by fear of one day losing it?).

Disksoleil, I know you came here with good intentions, and am not accusing you of having a closed mind. However, the Armenian stance has always been one of negotiation and communication, while Turkey has rejected this approach. It is hard to not get angry when YOU were the victim and YOU are willing to talk about it, while the PERPETRATOR refuses to do so unless YOU deny your past. This is what leads to anger, and Turkey has only itself to blame as it has caused this anger among many Armenians. As you have maybe found out, I do not share the same sentiments and agree with my government's position which is one of communication, but being rejected time and time again tends to get rather annoying. The first time I met Turks was when I was about 11 years old, when I was biking with my cousin (who was 10). They were 3 kids, about our age, who started following us wherever we went, and we could hear them laughing. We stopped, asked them what was going on, and they had somehow noticed that we were speaking in armenian, and had decided to beat us up. I remember that I was telling them that our past is not a reason for which we should beat each other up, but they wouldn't listen. Not to brag or anything, but when they hit us for no reason, we overpowered them, took our bikes and went home.

Now, if I have had such an experience with Turks and am able not to generalize, I see no reason why you don't do as much.

I will also agree with anonymouse that Turkey, throughout history, has had a reputation for being a violent country. Was it not Victor Hugo who said something along the lines of "The city was so ruined, that one would think turks had passed from here". Moliere also has a story where one of the characters was a turkish merchant, who had the "distinct turkish aggressiveness". I am not saying this to insult you, but rather to put you in the context of those times.

Comment

Working...
                      X