Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Will you marry an Armenian/non-Armenian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

diskoleil if forcefully relocating the Armenians is all you think you government did then think again. i will get some pictures for you in 8 hours after i get back from school of all the atrocities that your government troops along with kurds did.

Comment

hmm jamharian okay, i will check here periodically for your post...

Comment

I would like to take this opportunity to THANK the user "SpeakEnglishOrDie" for his comments. I was reading this forum, and before I got to his posting, I had a completely different opinion. I believed that it's okay for a person to marry outside of their culture (YES EVEN ARMENIANS), but I think it's harder for Armenians to accept it because we are such a minority, and it is really in our overall best interest to marry within our Armenian culture. HOWEVER, after reading "SpeakEnglishOrDie"'s posting, my opinion has made a 360' turn. It is truly sad, SOOOOO sad, to see this happening. I respect his opinions, but I have to say something. I mean, I registered today just because I was itching to reply. I am an Armenian woman, who is not any more hairy than any other woman, I have a small nose, NATURAL, i'm not obese, I'm not ugly. In fact, all of my Armenian girlfriends are the most beautiful girls you have ever seen. I'm sure ur just bitter because U can't get a date with an Armenian girl. Any girl in their right mind can see what an ignorant xxxx of a man u r. U say u've gone through other nationalities, like it's f***ing underwear. LOL thats hilarious to me. I bet ur a 5 ft, fat, balding 30 year old GEEZER, with nothing to do but to come here and offend people. I can picture u sitting in front of the computer, with ur mom in the background screaming for u to get off so she could use the phone. LOOOOOOL LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, u know what, I feel sorry for u. The only armenian females u've been in contact with, (mom, sister) probably are fat, hairy, and ugly. I'm sorry, I didn't know ur life was so pathetic.

If u think i'm assuming all this about u, imagine how I felt reading ur NASTY comments about us. U are the reason why I WILLLL NOT LIMIT MYSELF TO ARMENIANS! I'm sure there are more like u out there!

Comment

Re: Will you marry an Armenian/non-Armenian?

Originally posted by violette829
          I would like to take this opportunity to THANK the user "SpeakEnglishOrDie" for his comments. I was reading this forum, and before I got to his posting, I had a completely different opinion. I believed that it's okay for a person to marry outside of their culture (YES EVEN ARMENIANS), but I think it's harder for Armenians to accept it because we are such a minority, and it is really in our overall best interest to marry within our Armenian culture. HOWEVER, after reading "SpeakEnglishOrDie"'s posting, my opinion has made a 360' turn. It is truly sad, SOOOOO sad, to see this happening. I respect his opinions, but I have to say something. I mean, I registered today just because I was itching to reply. I am an Armenian woman, who is not any more hairy than any other woman, I have a small nose, NATURAL, i'm not obese, I'm not ugly. In fact, all of my Armenian girlfriends are the most beautiful girls you have ever seen. I'm sure ur just bitter because U can't get a date with an Armenian girl. Any girl in their right mind can see what an ignorant xxxx of a man u r. U say u've gone through other nationalities, like it's f***ing underwear. LOL thats hilarious to me. I bet ur a 5 ft, fat, balding 30 year old GEEZER, with nothing to do but to come here and offend people. I can picture u sitting in front of the computer, with ur mom in the background screaming for u to get off so she could use the phone. LOOOOOOL LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, u know what, I feel sorry for u. The only armenian females u've been in contact with, (mom, sister) probably are fat, hairy, and ugly. I'm sorry, I didn't know ur life was so pathetic.

If u think i'm assuming all this about u, imagine how I felt reading ur NASTY comments about us. U are the reason why I WILLLL NOT LIMIT MYSELF TO ARMENIANS! I'm sure there are more like u out there!

Just ignore him , like we all do...... 8)

Comment

http://www.cilicia.com/armo10f.html

http://www.genocide1915.info/pictures.asp

http://www.geocities.com/thegenocides/photos/photos1.htm

a couple of the pictures are on all 3 websites but just look and form your own opinion

Comment

Violette jan, you respect his opinions? lol, glad to see you're so nice, because no one else does. Your response, I'm sorry to say, was just a waste of time, as this guy is like a xxxxroach who just won't die.

Aside from that, Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Thanks guys, but honestly, if I have something to say...if something bothers me so much, I can't keep it in. Even if the guy never reads it, I'm glad to know that I still responded to that. But thank u for being so sweet! Also, I'm happy to be the "new kid on the block." Now, let's discuss some real life issues.

Comment

SpeakEnglishOrDie, is a self-hating Armenian.

He has been here for some time because he seeks to show the rest of Armenians who "unique" he is and I guess Armenian girls don't like him, hence some animosity in the little fella.

Just ignore him and his bromide, his visits have become less frequent since no one cares for his presence.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian
                    http://www.cilicia.com/armo10f.html

http://www.genocide1915.info/pictures.asp

http://www.geocities.com/thegenocides/photos/photos1.htm

a couple of the pictures are on all 3 websites but just look and form your own opinion

jamharian, these are really painful pictures, i am sorry for all those happened.

Comment

Violetta, Well said!

I was also going to mention that he speaks / describes Armenian woman, as fat, hairy, etc... since that is the type of Armenian woman he is exposed to and associates with (i.e his family and relatives)

lame kid has no respect for himself, his family, and his culture. consequently, he is a weak little fat thing, as you described, and thus is bitter since no one even looks twice at him.

Comment

Working...
                      X