Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Siggie
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    Originally posted by PepsiAddict View Post
    Harout played at my cousin's wedding a couple years ago it was awesome.
    Crap... Are you sure it was 2 years ago? What is your cousin's first name?


    *prays Pepsi and I are not related*

    Leave a comment:


  • MrHyeSev
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    Harout played at my cousin's wedding a couple years ago it was awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • One-Way
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    Watch out, freaky might bash you for not mentioning him earlier.

    Leave a comment:


  • Siggie
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    Originally posted by One-Way View Post
    Armenians I have seen/met:
    Tata
    Sako
    Aram Asatryan
    Armenchik

    It was fun seeing T.I. and Kevin Connolly last night. Krysten Ritter was also there, she's an actress.
    Haha! That reminds me... Harout!

    Leave a comment:


  • One-Way
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    Armenians I have seen/met:
    Tata
    Sako
    Aram Asatryan
    Armenchik

    It was fun seeing T.I. and Kevin Connolly last night. Krysten Ritter was also there, she's an actress.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrHyeSev
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    freakyfreaky have you met any Famous Armenians...if so, who?

    Leave a comment:


  • One-Way
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    Originally posted by yerazhishda View Post
    I argued with Patrick Kennedy once about the illegal Federal Reserve, does that count?
    Oh, absolutely.

    Originally posted by freakyfreaky View Post
    One-way its really funny how you don't identify any Armenians or Armenian-Americans in your list of observed celebrities.
    Did it ever occur to you that I haven't seen any famous Armenians or Armenian-Americans? Are you trying to pick an argument or what?

    Leave a comment:


  • freakyfreaky
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    One-way its really funny how you don't identify any Armenians or Armenian-Americans in your list of observed celebrities.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrHyeSev
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    Oh ya Ive met System Of A Down also.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sip
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    I think I once saw Anonymouse at UCLA from far away ... I wish I had gone up and gotten his autograph.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X