Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Siggie
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    I don't really notice. I don't look enough at people around me to notice, so I don't have any cool stories other than seeing Heath Ledger at the airport in Vancouver some 5ish years ago, but that was when someone else pointed it out.
    We did used to go to tv show tapings to raise money for bball, but it was mostly lame stuff like Hollywood Squares. Woohoo Whoopi in a distant square.

    Leave a comment:


  • One-Way
    started a topic I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    Last week, I saw Craig Ferguson on The Late Late Show. His guest was Kristen Bell from Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

    Over the weekend, I visited Macy's and told my girlfriend I doubt any celebrities shop at the shopping mall we were in. Five minutes later, as we came out of the elevator, Busta Rhymes was making his way in.

    Tonight, I will be seeing Carson Daly on his talk show. His guests include Kevin Connolly from Entourage and T.I. I'm very excited to see both because I am a longtime fan of both Entourage and Mr. Tip Harris.

    I've seen many celebrities and even worked with some great ones as well. This past week has just been loaded. Share some of your own celebrity sightings.
Working...
X