Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ara87
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    I've been in the same room/seen as Chuck Norris, serj tankian

    I've actually met a bunch of D-list celebs including,

    Kirk Cameron and other various cast members of the left behind film(don't ask me how)

    Carla Garapedian(Screamer's director)

    And last but not least former Dallas Cowboys;

    Emmit Smith
    Troy Aikman
    Deon Sanders
    Michael Irvin
    and Larry Allen
    Last edited by ara87; 02-09-2009, 08:41 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrHyeSev
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    Celebrities I have met/seen:

    Sinbad
    Jonathan Brandis (from ladybugs)
    Dennis Quaid
    Syxx (From Blossom)

    Leave a comment:


  • yerazhishda
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    I argued with Patrick Kennedy once about the illegal Federal Reserve, does that count?

    Leave a comment:


  • One-Way
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    I've seen the following at basketball games:
    Jessica Alba
    Reese Witherspoon
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Jack Nicholson

    Leave a comment:


  • One-Way
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    I expect to see celebrities!

    I rarely see a celebrity without expecting it; I often put myself in a position to meet them. For example, I go to talk shows or work in television shows or movies to meet actors, directors, etc.

    I very rarely come home and tell people I just saw a celebrity driving next to me. Usually, it's always my mother or sister.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pazooki
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    Originally posted by One-Way View Post
    Last week, I saw Craig Ferguson on The Late Late Show. His guest was Kristen Bell from Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

    Over the weekend, I visited Macy's and told my girlfriend I doubt any celebrities shop at the shopping mall we were in. Five minutes later, as we came out of the elevator, Busta Rhymes was making his way in.

    Tonight, I will be seeing Carson Daly on his talk show. His guests include Kevin Connolly from Entourage and T.I. I'm very excited to see both because I am a longtime fan of both Entourage and Mr. Tip Harris.

    I've seen many celebrities and even worked with some great ones as well. This past week has just been loaded. Share some of your own celebrity sightings.

    You live in Burbank what do you expect?

    It's a quite known place for celebs.

    I've seen only 4 Celebs in Glendale.

    Nicole Richie at Starbucks

    Brendon Baker(Johnny Tsunami) at my Gym

    and

    Simon Cowell at Americana

    oh and Lil Wayne was performing one timee in Americana too

    Leave a comment:


  • One-Way
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    Fair enough.

    Again, I've seen/met the following:
    Maroon 5
    Kanye West
    G-Unit (50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo)
    John Legend
    Scarlett Johannson
    Penélope Cruz
    Javier Bardem
    Salma Hayek
    Harvey Weinstein
    Dane Cook
    Jon Lovitz

    Leave a comment:


  • Anonymouse
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    Celebrities are meaningless egotists and I don't care for any of them.

    Leave a comment:


  • One-Way
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    Oh, man! How can I forget Jay Leno?

    I've never been to his show, and yet I've seen him multiple times. I think I first saw him at a small auto show in Van Nuys. My uncle took his car to the show; it was a classic Chrysler of some sort. So during the show, my uncle bought a steering wheel so I was holding it and walking around. All of a sudden, Jay Leno pops out of nowhere and he says: "Must have been one hell of an accident!"

    Leave a comment:


  • One-Way
    replied
    Re: I've been seeing many celebrities lately.

    By the way, I want to share my experiences too.

    I met Hilary Duff while working on Lizzie McGuire, back in 2001. Adam Lamberg was also the star of that show, although I think he's back in school now. Anyway, during breaks, I became friends with Adam and I even played PS2 with him in his dressing room. Man, I was like 14 at the time and I was playing NBA Live on PS2 with a guy I was watching on TV days before. We played for a few minutes and it was the highlight of my life. We also shot some real basketball too.

    I met Shia LaBeouf for the first time on the Disney Channel show Movie Surfers where he was promoting his film Holes. Anyway, my sister and I approached him and got to talking. I shook his hand, got his autograph; he even signed it; "Great working with you!" I met him again in Long Beach for a 2-day shoot; where I was forced to wear a Speedo. I was 14... in a Speedo. Guys don't develop as fast as girls, if you know what I mean.

    Erik Estrada hit on my mom.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X