Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Daily Journal/Diary

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Emil Dear Diary,

Why is Dan ASSuming I am talking about what he said on the other forum? That's the past, unlike some people I don't dwell on the past.
    Dear Diary,

<Fadi mode>I think Emil is suffering from psychosis. </Fadi mode>

Comment

• Dear Journal,

Do people think this "Dear Diary" arguing is cute? Why do they not just flat out argue instead of beating their bushes?

Comment

• Dear Diary,

Why does Felix always make spelling errors and 99% of his posts are always edited? Can he not type coherently?
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Dear Journal,

I just wrote to the diary and now I wanna write to you. Hello. How are you?
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Dear Diary/Journal/Tom,

I hate it when the male population (excluding some select few, of course) in here starts acting like little children. It's very unbecoming and very boring. In fact, my left eye fell out of the socket because I was rolling my eyes so hard. If they are trying to prove they have the maturity level of a second grader, they should know they succeeded a long time ago. Can they move on now? Ahem!

Thanks!
            The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

• Originally posted by ckBejug Dear Diary/Journal/Tom,

I hate it when the male population (excluding some select few, of course) in here starts acting like little children. It's very unbecoming and very boring. In fact, my left eye fell out of the socket because I was rolling my eyes so hard. If they are trying to prove they have the maturity level of a second grader, they should know they succeeded a long time ago. Can they move on now? Ahem!

Thanks!
              ooops, my eyes fell out of the sockets.

Comment

• Dear Diary

I am a dyslexic, but happy to not be a psychotic.

Comment

• Dear Diary,
                  Lately I've been having so much homework. This weekend I had a lot and if I just start listing them, it will take me the WHOLE five minutes. I hope I get it all done and I hope I won't end up writing my AP English essay during first period.........again. Oh well, back to homework then.
                  I see...

Comment

• Dear Grand Architect,

I just ate a mean meal, boy can I sometimes make myself full. I'm loosening my belt as we speak.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Re: Re: February 18, 2004 - A day of ups and downs

Originally posted by ckBejug Another great article.. This time in the New York Times:

LInk to the article: Turks Breach Wall of Silence on Armenians

If the link doesn't work because it asks you to login-- in order to login to read the article I created a new account you all can use:

Username: BejugonAC
                      Password: armenianclub

Dear Diary,
                      things aren't looking too good for me. I needed to find three articles for my topic, which is 'Turkey's Denial of the Armenian Genocide', in my english class. I remembered this article that ckBejug posted in the forum so I figured I'd pick that to be one of my articles, but low and behold NY Times decides to charge people if they want to read the entire article This is due tomorrow night, and I was kinda wondering if any of you beautiful forumers out there copied and saved the article??

Please help me out, Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X