Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Working with Turks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fIReBuRntInHeLL
    I just cant deal with u. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS : LONG LIVE DASHNAKTUTIUN.
    Weather u like or not ARF rules and is the best armenian organization who does something to make the HAY DAT true.

I have no further reasons to make u understand that u r a totally brainwashed
    kid who grew up under the melting pot system. I hope u have great time with ur turk friends.

Cheers

P.S. dont respond me back, im done with this thread.
    BYE
    Sorry to say, but you sound a lot more brainwashed.
    Last edited by xBaron Dants; 06-24-2004, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants
      Sorry to say, but you sould a lot more brainwashed.

Comment

I just cant deal with u. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS : LONG LIVE DASHNAKTUTIUN.
        Weather u like or not ARF rules and is the best armenian organization who does something to make the HAY DAT true.
        It is interesting to see how we have settled to celebrating mediocrity. You can be member of any organization that you wish, but not a single Armenian, in my opinion, has the right to "celebrate" whatever we have accomplished politically be it before, during or after 1915. Our ridiculous situation today is a proof of it.

Anybody who considers anything we have achieved so far as "good", or "respectable" in the name of patriotism and nationalism, is a lot less patriotic, as he is too afraid to realize that whatever's been done so far is just not working.

Comment

Blame the politicians.
          But still ARF is the one who is doing something among spiourkahayutiun. My acne is growing b/c I am sick and tired of excusing ARF from my point of view. Who cares, I believe in it and I think it does a work. Everything depends on your beliefs, thank God we have the ability to believe what we want to believe, no one can convince me the opposite and don't bring further reasons to prove me wrong. Even in this little forum 20 hayer chen karoganum lezu ktnel irar het, sad so so sad.

Peace, el inch karam vor inch asem

Comment

Even in this little forum 20 hayer chen karoganum lezu ktnel irar het, sad so so sad.

Peace, el inch karam vor inch asem
            That my dear, is sadly the whole history of the Armenian peoples.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
              That my dear, is sadly the whole history of the Armenian peoples.

Comment

Fire, a little emotional are we today?

Comment

Everything depends on your beliefs, thank God we have the ability to believe what we want to believe, no one can convince me the opposite and don't bring further reasons to prove me wrong.
                  Sounds like my mom's parents when they just refused to believe that Nixon could be responsible for Watergate.

Comment

Blame the politicians.
                    But still ARF is the one who is doing something...
                    wow thats funny...
                    ARF IS political.. we ARE blaming politicians & that includes ARF because they are the most political of political parties! their entire belief system is based on indoctrination & terrorism & their most prided events in history are terrorist acts! (the lisbon 5?? terrorists... not heroes, as far as im concerned. & yet theres gold plaques with their engraved faces on a wall in every ARF-affiliated community center ive stepped foot in. they are no better than al-quaeda & deserve to burn in hell along with all of them)

anyways... im not gonna convince u of anything, because i cant undo 20-plus years of conditioning u have been subjected to in an ARF environment. especially considering thats what their specialty is & i cant dream of beating them at their own game. & besides, its not my responsability anyway.

i just cant believe in an organization which shamelessly takes advantage of a senile, ill old man with alzheimer's disease & dupes him into donating all his family's savings to the "church" just before he dies & then when his family, who are now left in ruins, go back to the "church" & ask for their money back (im talking about close to 100 thousand dollars) the lying prick with a priest collar around his neck told them straight up that the money was already spent & they couldnt have ANY of it back. it was the "church's" money now.... how can u spend 100 000 dollars in a week?? answer: u give most of it to ur superiors & put the rest in ur pocket & claim its been spent. how can u steal 100 000 dollars from a dying old man & his family?? answer: u gotta be a criminal. how can u steal 100 000 dollars from a dying old man & his family & get away with it?? answer: u gotta be a criminal with a priest collar....

Comment

i have a lot of tashnagtsagan friends & i love them. some of my closest friends are from tashnag families & they are like my brothers. i get along with them because i just dont get into goosagtsagan discussions with them & they respect that. except when somebody they know gets screwed by the agoump (happens all the time) then we bash the system a little while & its back to normal the next day lol

Comment

Working...
                      X