Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Bush-Kerry Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by patlajan
    He's busy trying to impress himself.
    Quoth the perfect training subject for apprentice hypnotists, also known as politicians.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaucho
      shadap
      deep inside... I know you want him! (not sexually lol just over Bush)
      Deep inside, I hope Bush and Kerry implode and you, along withe very other mindless voter, with them.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

do you realize how u contradict yourself??
        if you care about "the effects that you will live in" then ...???
        SHAD angab paner gesesgor toonal... ufff (arevelahyeren: Shat ankap baner es asoom ara)
        How do I contradict myself? Can you show that, as opposed to just stating that?

Yes, I care about the mess other people make that I did not partake in. How is that contradictory?
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

you say voting is stupid, yet you "care about the consequences of the election"
          you're either suggesting it's been decided who's gonna be president already... or you're just being an ignorant @#$%^&@
          I do not care about the consequences of the election, because I do not believe that the candidates differ, except in rhetoric. The consequences of this election, just like the prevous one, and the next one after this is the same: more government, more taxes, more regulation, no end to the ambigious and elastic "war on terror", perhaps a draft in the future, an exhaustion of the American economy, and more debt.

I do care about the consequences of voting, in general, since it is a coercive mode of conduct. There are only two ways in which we conduct human action. One of them is voluntarily, the other is coercively, and it is with the latter that voting and our political system runs on. One of them is ethical, the other is not.

I am suggesting that the candidates have already been chosen and this is merely a circus for show and pretension to make the hapless, gullible, mindless, and unintelligent voters throughout the country and on this forum to believe that there is some 'choice' or that these same idiotic voters have a say in it. And yes, if the politicians can insult me with their deception, and the voters can insult me by voting, I can insult them with my bluntness. All is fair in true love and war.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

• I dont think in any one of these debates there was a clear winner, but i also do not see how people can claim "kerry was soo good" the guy repeated himself more than bush this time! plus, he looks like the Donkey from SHrek, that alone to me is a good reason not to vote for him... I have noticed as well that most, if not all of the peopl i know that are voting for Kerry, arent voting for him cause of ANYTHING he says, they dont even care about hat, so long as its not Bush..... so what Bush has bad public speaking skill,s hell he said so himself that his wife and daughters are certainly better than him at public speaking.. lol.. that was hilarious.. anywho.. Kerry is not only retarded, he has presented NO plan to back up his claims, he has only said this a million times if not more "my plan is better than Bush's" now.. please im not gonna vot e for someone just because he says that.. atleast Bush has shown detailed worked out plans thus far, and i dont think the current economic state of the nation can be blamed on him.. that is rediculous!... anywho.. its too late for this debate... VOTE DONKEY EVERYONE!!!!! )
            How do you hurt a masochist?
            -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

• plus, he looks like the Donkey from SHrek, that alone to me is a good reason not to vote for him...
              If thats how you choose your candidates to support or not to support then I dont know what keeps your boat floatin'

I have noticed as well that most, if not all of the peopl i know that are voting for Kerry, arent voting for him cause of ANYTHING he says, they dont even care about hat, so long as its not Bush..
              I think you need to go back and re-read the reasons why some of us support Kerry. His speaking has substance, he show's what he wants to accomplish and how he's going to do it. Whereas aBush hasn't addressed what he would do if he was re-hired as President. You are falling in the right-wing spin world and i'm disspointed that you've fallen for it. Everything you've said about this election is verbatim from a right-wing spin doctor.

.. anywho.. Kerry is not only retarded, he has presented NO plan to back up his claims, he has only said this a million times if not more "my plan is better than Bush's" now.. please im not gonna vot e for someone just because he says that.. atleast Bush has shown detailed worked out plans thus far, and i dont think the current economic state of the nation can be blamed on him.. that is rediculous!... anywho.. its too late for this debate... VOTE DONKEY EVERYONE!!!!! )
              obviously someone hasn't been paying attention...he couldn't outline his plan any better, and if you couldn't understand it then thats a personal problem you need to find a fix for.

Again, get out of the nuthouse and fantasyland known as the aBush White House. Don't fall into the traps of the right-wing spinology.

And I still stand by my anaology "An Armenian voting for Bush, is like a Jew voting for Hitler"

Comment

• Originally posted by jilbagh
                I think you need to go back and re-read the reasons why some of us support Kerry. His speaking has substance, he show's what he wants to accomplish and how he's going to do it. Whereas aBush hasn't addressed what he would do if he was re-hired as President. You are falling in the right-wing spin world and i'm disspointed that you've fallen for it. Everything you've said about this election is verbatim from a right-wing spin doctor.
                And you are falling for left-wing spin. What is your point? Blind fanaticism no matter what the dogma, is still blind fanaticism.

Originally posted by jilbagh
                obviously someone hasn't been paying attention...he couldn't outline his plan any better, and if you couldn't understand it then thats a personal problem you need to find a fix for.
                That's all it is, isn't it? It's all about "plans".

Again, get out of the nuthouse and fantasyland known as the aBush White House. Don't fall into the traps of the right-wing spinology.
                Like all voters who subscribe to politics as a means of voter self-esteem, they cannot tolerate when others bash "their man", in this case gevo bashing Kerry. The same applies to the Bush fans. These are "your men", mystically, because you have attached yourselves to them, and they "represent you", and even if they don't really represent all that you stand for, just one or two issues is enough sinec he is "your man". And so when errors, lies, flaws of both candidates are pointed out, you respond with, "It doesn't matter. He won. He beat the other guy. I'm therefore a winner because I voted for this dude right here" If he loses you won't even want to remember his name. That's it. Moving on to the next candidate.

And I still stand by my anaology "An Armenian voting for Bush, is like a Jew voting for Hitler"
                My analogy is that, "A human who votes, is like a sheep that closes its own pen".
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Originally posted by gevo
                  I dont think in any one of these debates there was a clear winner, but i also do not see how people can claim "kerry was soo good" the guy repeated himself more than bush this time! plus, he looks like the Donkey from SHrek, that alone to me is a good reason not to vote for him... I have noticed as well that most, if not all of the peopl i know that are voting for Kerry, arent voting for him cause of ANYTHING he says, they dont even care about hat, so long as its not Bush..... so what Bush has bad public speaking skill,s hell he said so himself that his wife and daughters are certainly better than him at public speaking.. lol.. that was hilarious.. anywho.. Kerry is not only retarded, he has presented NO plan to back up his claims, he has only said this a million times if not more "my plan is better than Bush's" now.. please im not gonna vot e for someone just because he says that.. atleast Bush has shown detailed worked out plans thus far, and i dont think the current economic state of the nation can be blamed on him.. that is rediculous!... anywho.. its too late for this debate... VOTE DONKEY EVERYONE!!!!! )
                  Now gevo, I may be missing something here, but you are Christian, are you not? And by Christian doctrine, is it not a sin to kill another human life? Now, you have claimed you will be voting for Bush already in another thread. Perhaps I am missing something, and I am off the mark, but would it not be hypocritical to vote for Bush - a man who has lied and thrown this country into a war it cannot get out of, and is responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians - while at the same time being a devoted Christian? Is it okay to condone and vote for someone who engages in that behavior while at the same time being Christian? Or does this have to do with the belief that this war is because of the prophecy of Daniel and the end of days and that is why you support Bush? I am very curious.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

• *watching CNN* is it just me or does George P. Kerry, Jeb Bush's son and GWB's nephew, look hispanic? Who did Jeb Bush xxxx to produce that one?
                    "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by HyeJinx1984
                      *watching CNN* is it just me or does George P. Kerry, Jeb Bush's son and GWB's nephew, look hispanic? Who did Jeb Bush xxxx to produce that one?

Jeb's wife is cuban or hispanic

Comment

Working...
                      X