Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What If Women Ruled The World?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say that there is nothing apparent in his reply. In fact he was totally right. In your reply however, you didnt' say anything. All you said was it was apparent in his reply. There's nothing apparent in his reply.
    And his reply was logical because it came after your reply.
    You said you should'nt have written your post. That sounds like good logic, but then you wrote it.
    Last edited by Thai-Samurai; 02-02-2005, 04:01 PM.

Comment

thai you are right... i shouldn't have written the reply because it wasnt worth it...

then again, i wanted to say something... someone had to point it out to the poor young lad...

Comment

Originally posted by nunechka
        thai you are right... i shouldn't have written the reply because it wasnt worth it...

then again, i wanted to say something... someone had to point it out to the poor young lad...
        Saying something is often times worse than saying nothing at all. In your case it spells doom.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

how interesting, it is the same in your case as well...

WOW! we are more alike then different

Comment

Originally posted by nunechka
            how interesting, it is the same in your case as well...

WOW! we are more alike then different
            No, actually we are very different.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

That was so amusing, guys.

A note to guys: Jokes about menstral cycle are just lame. If you think that making fun of something like this is funny then I do not consider you to be a real man. Sorry

The lightbulb joke about feminists cracked me up though. Nothing like a good feminism bashing eh

Nune, I have heard of some crazy feminists. As feministic as you are,which I think is good btw, you do not want to be like these people. They really do lack logic due to their overpowering desire to rebel. They take the idea of "gender equality" and twist and misrepresent it. Although they call themselves women, they clearly make themselves more male like to show their independence thereby only degrading femininity. Its not something to strive for.

Comment

the people that point out the few and far in between (rebel like) feminists, and make us think that they are rampant are the machoisitic fools we do not want to be associated with...

just look at your own life for examples where you felt that if you were a boy that maybe you would have been treated better, and if this has happened to you even ONCE then its too much...

Comment

Nune, I totally know what youre talking about, but I have to tell you... There have been times in my life where I was treated better for being a girl! Havent you?? People hold doors for me, give me compliments, etc like they dont with guys my age. Its really nice.

I have had to deal with crap for being a girl of course. For example, my mother doesnt let me drive further than 20 minutes by myself, but a guy can take me (provided he is from a nice family blah blah). Its a double standard she was raised with. I argued with her about it, but it didnt help.

So....I made an appt an hour away without telling her, drove, and came back myself, and only told her after. Hehehehe She didnt really say anything, but she smiled.

Comment

lol... i would only care if my BF/Husband, etc... didn't open/hold doors for me, now THAT matters to me...

those other people just happen to have better manners... i like that too... i do it for other girls and guys too... or really old people... i have manners, and so do a lot of other people... i guess i would give up the opening of doors and compliments by others if they would just respect me without thinking that i have a vagina... i want to have the same job opportunities, and i want my opinion to be heard without someone saying HEY your a girl thats why you are saying that...

plus i think you are much younger then me... just wait until you are in the job market, and you realize that all the men in your division, even the ones who have less education, less experiences, and much less of anything else, get paid more then the women in the same positions with more experience, more education, etc... then you'll wonder why, and when you realize why, you'll be as negative about this issue as i am...

and only because of that have i started to consider marriage, because before that i didnt want to get married... when i was 16 all i could think about was my marriage, the planning of the wedding etc... then when i was 18 i was like WTF was wrong with me, i just want to date... and when i was 20 i thought i would like to fall in love with someone (still no marriage), and now that i am 24, i want marriage but only if we are clear about our financial situation... i dont accept freeloaders, and i dont plan on being one either...

but when men hear this or even think about it, they think i want to control them, how is that i am controlling them when i am just simply an equal contributer (financially) to the marriage??? well thats because men have egos much larger then their tiny penises, and so they want to be "THE MAN" and thats where i draw the line...

my brother and other guy friends always said, you treat yourself like an Armenian Princess, and i would say YES! i am, and a guy should be happy to be with me, i will take good care of him and he will take good care of me... BUT i am still a princess...
                    So my BF bought me a coffee mug that says "Armenian Princess" on it...

very fitting...

Comment

So answer, "You're a guy so thats why youre saying THAT" haha

I am not MUCH younger than you. Im turning 20 next month... I will be a jr next september at 20, and will graduate at 22. I have no clue what I will do after...either grad school or marriage or Peace Corps. Im trying to stay open...

I think that the large ego is in place to comp for the other thing hhehhehe I dont mind a guy who is proud and feels good about himself, but yeah...when its forced it comes through. Ive had a guy tell me that I am too arrogant, and was really confused because I simply couldnt see it.... now I know why. lol

P.S. The other thread was closed before I could reply, but I saw you ask about my smilies. http://www.mysmilies.com/?cat=kaos&page=8

Comment

Working...
                      X