Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't say anything about this website being the only way...
    but that's ok...
    it's usually like that...
    when people can't prove their points... they seem to change the topic...
    oh and I was gonna roll ALL my eyes... but I just have 2...

Comment

STILL :arrow:

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam
        "it's like allowing homosexuals to get married"?????
        I'm sorry ... but you are so off
        we're not allowing non armenians to become armenian here ... we are allowing them to interact with us... and by doing that... we are pulling people to our side in many different ways...
        as for history or culture... plllease...
        you are assuming that when someone has "YAN" at the end of their last name, they are 100% or whatever percent armenian... yet someone who is chinese or hispanic, yet VERY active or interested in the armenian community(which I could name you at least 3 people I know of) are not allowed in this website merely because the website is called ARMENIANCLUB.COM???
        it's all about how you guys define the term "armenian"
        it's not wether or not you speak armenian...I care less about some "armenian" who speaks armenian and whose last name is "Manoukian" for cryin out loud yet doesn't feel xxxx (patriotismwise)deep inside...
        but whatever.. I could be writing about this until tomorrow morning...
        So you're saying Armenian is not an ethnicity and that an ethnic Chinese person can be Armeniacised? I don't know where to begin addressing youre illogical stance. The name of the website on it 'Armenian' says it all. We shouldn't even be having doubts or making threads about this. I understand that there are Armenians who aren't living up to their identity, that doesn't mean anything. They are still Armenian, even if they are not culturally or morally living up to it.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

what can I say... I respect your opinion...
          but I can't agree with you on this one...

Comment

what can I say... I respect your opinion...
            but I can't agree with you on this one...
            This may be opinion but it is as much tied into logic than anything else. So is this what one does when one cannot further defend their argument?
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

maybe!

Comment

akh!
                that hurt ...
                it's just that we're too far away from convincing one another...
                "Armenians who aren't living up to their identity, that doesn't mean anything. They are still Armenian, even if they are not culturally or morally living up to it."????
                you don't understand how wrong that sounds to me...
                I don't wanna push it any further lol

Comment

8) common push it, i wanna know further......................

Comment

akh!
                    that hurt ...
                    it's just that we're too far away from convincing one another...
                    "Armenians who aren't living up to their identity, that doesn't mean anything. They are still Armenian, even if they are not culturally or morally living up to it."????
                    you don't understand how wrong that sounds to me...
                    I don't wanna push it any further lol
                    What's so wrong about it? Why can't we have a forum for Armenians? I mean blacks have colleges for themselves for xxxxing crying out loud.

What I meant by the quote is exactly what it is, you don't have to like it. Armenians are an ethnic group. That is what I mean. I would much rather have an Armenian who can't read or write or speak Armenian be on this website than a black person who speaks or writes better Armenians. To me the initial person is more Armenian than the black person.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

NO ONE EVER READ WHAT SAYS IN THE TOP IF THIS SITE????

aRMENINANCLUB.COM
                      THE ULTIMATE WEBSITE FOR ARMENIANS. I THINK THAT SAYS EVERYTHING!

Comment

Working...
                      X