Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

London Terror Bombings Kill 37, Wound 700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSTracer05
    You show no sympathy for the countless lives of young children that were lost in the FBI building daycare because of what happened in Waco?

The FBI building bombing was a planned murder. That is all there is to it.
    Waco was every bit as much a planned murder as was the Federal Bldg. in Oklahoma. However, Timothy McVeigh was unaware of the presence of children. In fact, he once told someone that a device was planted in his rear end in order to track his every move. So things are not what they seem on the surface. At best, he was a KOOK, at worst, a tool.

As for Waco, that could have been avoided by both sides.
    I seriously doubt that.

Take your own house. You have the right to possess arms but if a full division of FBI arrive at your doorstep for one reason or another, do you not try to come outside and talk and negotiate? Or do you barricade yourself with your guns and go into a stand-off and escalate the situation.
    What do you think your chances would be coming out of that house with a thousand SWAT team members pointing their weapons at you? Who escalated the situation? Now the government has the right to wipe out women and children and burn them alive because "they pose the danger of a civil war."

If a simple police officer arrives and knocks on your door, and you have nothing to hide, do you confront him, or tell him to f-ck off and respect your privacy and civil rights?
    I ask him if he wants in, where is the search warrant, after all he has to show a judge probable cause.

Since you are so up to date on current events and foriegn policies, maybe you'd like to share with us the reasons for our bombing of Kosovo.
    Kosovo was bombed to break up Yugoslavia, to destroy the Serbian people's will to resist being integrated into the nwo/western sphere of influence and to set up more compliant and easily led albanian muslim terrorists into a state that would do their bidding.

What did we gain?

A reputation for being war criminals. Another servant state to be exploited for resources and cheap labor. Bringing the proud and valiant Serbian people to their knees, what even Hitler was unable to do.

or even Iraq, people said we went in for the oil. Where is that oil? Have you seen our gas prices.
    If you believe that your country went there for the oil alone, you are mistaken. You notice that gas prices are higher than ever. So who is pocketing this money? Who is getting rich? Who has had their safety and hegemony guaranteed and had one of their sworn enemies eliminated? That oil was never intended to be for YOUR use or benefit. That should now be obvious to even you.

We have poured billions of dollars into that country to help build a new government and an infrastructure to help the people get back on their feet and what do they do on a daily basis? Bomb our troops and their own fellow Iraqi citizens. Do you forget all of the beheadings? The word "barbaric" should be reserved for that....
    Hey, if you didn't BREAK it, you wouldn't have to fix it. What you are doing is setting up a puppet government that was supposed to guarantee the safety and security of israel. BUT...You have guaranteed that world terrorism will INCREASE not decrease as more and more young muslims are angered by what is happening. Terrorists from all over the world are crossing the border daily into Iraq.

Notice that while there was NO US presence in Iraq, no Christian Church was EVER assaulted???? Now Christian churches are being bombed. Yep, you certainly did improve the lives of the Iraqi people. You gave them the freedom to have their country's resources sent over to israel. You cry about beheadings...that didn't happen until AFTER the US troops caused the current scenario of Iraq being a numero uno destination for islamic expansionists.

Congratulations. Iraq was NEVER a threat of any kind to the US, so why are its soldiers serving as meat puppets there?
    Last edited by anoush719; 07-09-2005, 03:48 PM.
    If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
    -George Orwell
    Thus the highest realization of warfare is to attack the enemy's plans; next is to attack their alliances;
    -Sun Tzu

Comment

you are telling those to a man whose grandfathers atom bombed 2 whole cities.... give up my advice Anoush...

it is good to see brits eat their own cookies for once.. they were too comfortable while serving those to iraqis....
      Last edited by A592; 07-09-2005, 03:30 PM.

Comment

You make it seem as if the Serbs were doing nothing, just going about their daily lives and out of nowhere the US and NATO decide to bomb them. Why don't you state the other side of the story? The reason I am commenting on your posts is because you pick a side and point out flaws. Anyone can sit here and point out mistakes. I do not see you running for office and taking responsibily for those decisions and I don't see you bringing up ideas on how to solve problems. It's easy for you to sit and criticize difficult decisions when you are not held responsible for them.

The fault in your judgement is that you are letting emotion take over rational thinking. If that is the basis of your thinking, then heck, lets just carpet bomb every Turk, every other Muslim, heck lets throw the Jews in there for good mesaure, and be done with it. As Siggie said, two wrongs do not make a right. And if you're so upset about our foreign policy, why not get up and move to another nation? And for the record, no one on here said that some people are more deserving of sympathy than others. The killing of humans of any ethnicity or religion is a bad thing.

What I do not like is people who come to the United States, enjoy all of its luxuries, and then turn around the criticize its flaws and mistakes. I have several friends stationed in Iraq. I also did not support our decision to go in there but the decision was not mine, does that mean I am going to sit and criticize and bad mouth my country and its ally England when my friends are risking their lives in Iraq?

Comment

nonsense..... all we say is it is good to see you risk your life too.... bomb in a subway is good..die for your cute country and because of your own country'desicions... i can imagine you saying same things when you happen to be in one of those explosions(if you survive)........
          Last edited by A592; 07-09-2005, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A592
            nonsense..... all we say is it is good to see you risk your life too.... bomb in a subway is good..die for your cute country
            What kind of reply is that? bomb in a subway is good? You need some help man.

Comment

You make it seem as if the Serbs were doing nothing, just going about their daily lives and out of nowhere the US and NATO decide to bomb them. Why don't you state the other side of the story? The reason I am commenting on your posts is because you pick a side and point out flaws. Anyone can sit here and point out mistakes. I do not see you running for office and taking responsibily for those decisions and I don't see you bringing up ideas on how to solve problems. It's easy for you to sit and criticize difficult decisions when you are not held responsible for them.

The fault in your judgement is that you are letting emotion take over rational thinking. If that is the basis of your thinking, then heck, lets just carpet bomb every Turk, every other Muslim, heck lets throw the Jews in there for good mesaure, and be done with it. As Siggie said, two wrongs do not make a right. And if you're so upset about our foreign policy, why not get up and move to another nation? And for the record, no one on here said that some people are more deserving of sympathy than others. The killing of humans of any ethnicity or religion is a bad thing.

What I do not like is people who come to the United States, enjoy all of its luxuries, and then turn around the criticize its flaws and mistakes. I have several friends stationed in Iraq. I also did not support our decision to go in there but the decision was not mine, does that mean I am going to sit and criticize and bad mouth my country and its ally England when my friends are risking their lives in Iraq?

Shut up. People can criticize if they want. You don't like it. Tough luck. I am to guess you would rather prefer a dictatorship where dissenting opinion is not tolerated. I don't support the troops as long as they are there at some silly cooked up war destroying the lives of those people over there who didn't want them to begin with. It was their stupidity to enlist in the first place so why should I feel guilty? I don't give a shyt either. They do have a choice if they know it's wrong they can dissent and not fight.

Terrorism is caused by the foreign policy of the Anglo American establishment, which is more like Zionist foreign policy.

jili slot ไดรบโบนสฟร 70% จากการเลนเกมส นคอเวบสลอตทดทสด คดสรรมาอยางด แตกงาย แตกจรง รบรองสนกเกนคาด เลนไดแบบจดหนกจดเตม แจกเครดตฟรทกวน รวมทงไดรบของขวญมากมาย สมครเลนตอนนเลย ไมเสยตงค
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

you need a bomb under your house to clear your hearing and vision..

and if you mean US kinda help i can do without it thanx...

if you step on mud it is inevitable some will jump on your pants...in this case mud is kinda explosive.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                  Shut up. People can criticize if they want. You don't like it. Tough luck. I am to guess you would rather prefer a dictatorship where dissenting opinion is not tolerated. I don't support the troops as long as they are there at some silly cooked up war destroying the lives of those people over there who didn't want them to begin with. It was their stupidity to enlist in the first place so why should I feel guilty? I don't give a shyt either. They do have a choice if they know it's wrong they can dissent and not fight.

Terrorism is caused by the foreign policy of the Anglo American establishment, which is more like Zionist foreign policy.

www.nowarforisrael.com
                  They can criticize and I can criticize them for it. So who are you to tell me to shut up? This is an open forum - one that even puts up with all the spam you post. Go back to working on your post count man. I do not support the decision for war but I am not going to turn my back on our troops, especially since some are my friends. Our troops did not enlist in the armed forces specifically for going to Iraq. You've served in the military? You know about dissention and its penalties?

And if its okay for that shmuck a52093043 whatever his s/n is to sit here and say that those in London deserved that attack, then its okay for me to sit here and express my opinion.

Comment

They can criticize and I can criticize them for it. So who are you to tell me to shut up? This is an open forum - one that even puts up with all the spam you post. Go back to working on your post count man. I do not support the decision for war but I am not going to turn my back on our troops, especially since some are my friends. Our troops did not enlist in the armed forces specifically for going to Iraq. You've served in the military? You know about dissention and its penalties?

And if its okay for that shmuck a52093043 whatever his s/n is to sit here and say that those in London deserved that attack, then its okay for me to sit here and express my opinion.
                    ok you did not supportthe desicion for war..i can say the same thing for iraqis and serbians too (in case you think they asked for US bombs exploding over them)...but they died anyway... so there is nothing wrong in explosions in london because i say if 10.000 iraqis died in that war than in exchange i want to see 10.000 brits go to heaven.. then you can be more supportive for you great anti war efforts (if there is any)... enjoy your war on so called WAR agains TERROR... this is the real terror baby...
                    Last edited by A592; 07-09-2005, 04:02 PM.

Comment

and may i ask you why do you join an army.... to play paintball maybe?

Comment

Working...
                      X