Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What Are Some Horrible Things You Did As A Child?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are Some Horrible Things You Did As A Child?

Once, when I was 4 or something, I stuck a match inside an electric outlet and electrocuted myself and set the curtains on fire. From what I hear, it wasn't pretty.

Another time, I spun a cat by its tail a few circles and then threw it, I don't know towards what but I never saw that stupid cat again. I can't say I felt bad since I hated cats then, and I still do, plus this particular cat had not only snuck into our house and shyt inside, but also the area I played. They always scared me, creeped me out and disgusted me. I hope all cats and cat lovers die.

And some other time, I did the most horrible thing. As a kid, we found a bird's nest and for some reason evil became of me. I took a stick and started poking it. The mama bird had little babies already hatched and I remember being so evil poking the nest that the baby fell. The mama bird was flying around, yelling in bird language. After all, I was attacking its nest and its babies.

Needless to say, I started to cry for some reason and our neighbor lady helped put it back into its nest. All I remember was the poor mama bird flying around shrieking and yelling in bird language but it couldn't do anything to the evilness of man. I felt guilty then and I still do. I hope the bird god forgives me for I repent.
    Achkerov kute.

Re: What Are Some Horrible Things You Did As A Child?

Originally posted by Anonymouse
    Once, when I was 4 or something, I stuck a match inside an electric outlet and electrocuted myself and set the curtains on fire. From what I hear, it wasn't pretty.
    Ես ալ:

Comment

Breaking some kids leg in a fight.I was like 11 year old and he was few years older then me...i can still hear his yelling out of pain.

Also taking dads car for a joy ride.

Comment

The day I learned the words, "xxxx You", I said it to my mom. Didn't really mean it though, just thought it was cool (I must've been what, like 5?). I offended her and said sorry.

Not that horrible... Maybe I'll remember some better ones later.

Comment

My friend and I took decorative rocks out of our neighbors’ lawns (we were about 6) and then went door-to-door trying to sell them to the other neighbors. We sold a few of them and maybe also created some tension between those neighbors.

Once we got a little older (like 10) we'd make weird crap--like cakes baked with large amounts of powdered bubble gum, Tabasco and cat food--and feed them to the neighbor boys.

We also made a slurry of something nasty (that also had cat food in it) and painted the feet of my friend's aunt and uncle while they were sleeping. Then we let the animals into their room.

Anonymouse, cats are cool.
          Last edited by Anahita; 06-18-2006, 10:17 PM.

Comment

My friends and I were playing basketball at school, and my best friend was on the other team. We were both running after a loose ball, and I tripped him. He ended up breaking his nose, and it looked horrible. I felt bad, but didn't admit I did it on purpose, and we were all left to believe he fell on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
              Ես ալ:
              Did you burn down your curtains too?
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by One-Way
                My friends and I were playing basketball at school, and my best friend was on the other team. We were both running after a loose ball, and I tripped him. He ended up breaking his nose, and it looked horrible. I felt bad, but didn't admit I did it on purpose, and we were all left to believe he fell on his own.
                You are cruel. God will never forgive you for that.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Mouse's electrocution story makes for a great visual.

I don't think I did anything really horrible...

I threw a plastic toy "at" my little brother once to scare him. I don't remember what he had done to annoy me, but I threw the thing like a foot to the side of him to scare him and he lept "out of the way" and it hit him just above his eye, split the skin and started bleeding. My Mom nearly killed me. She saw bloody hands covering his eye and thought I'd taken out an eye.
                  I did too... I never threw anything that could hurt someone like that again.

Another time two of my boy cousins were playing and one of them kept teasing me and he did it more when I told him to stop, so I walked right over to him looking all business and kicked him square in the balls. I felt pretty bad when he doubled over and cried. I didn't know it would hurt as much as it seemed too. Oops.
                  [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
                  -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Jeez, you're all so xxxxing aggresive. Shame on yee all.

There are many things I had done as a child that I'm ashamed of. In fact remembering them makes it hard to believe that I'm this normal and adjusted now. Then again, maybe it's precisely because of stupid and naughty behaviour as a child that you learn to act as a man (or a woman) when you grow up, assuming your nose was dragged through your mess as a child. And trust me, my nose was dragged big time.

One time, as a prank I hid under the sofa for half a day, while my parents were frantically searching for me. I witnessed them call half the building and my mother get to the point of hysteria. It was like I didn't care how cruel it was. Hiding under beds or sofas in Armenia was not something you do and I had never done it, so it was a ridiculous place to search.

Another time, my friend and I stole like 10 bucks from our parents to buy matches (we were like 9). We were addicted to matches - the weapon of choice against ants.

Another time I spit on my older brother's friend from the 7th floor. Stupid part is that I liked him and he had been very brotherly with me. I don't know what the xxxx I was thinking. Anyway, my bro left an imprint of his right palm on my left cheek so bright that it could compete with the neon signs of Las Vegas.
                    Last edited by karoaper; 06-19-2006, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X