Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

hi!! symphatic friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hi!! symphatic friends

[QUOTE=crusader1492]Emre,

If listening to the BBC and CNN is your way of becoming informed, than I can see why you're opinion on the above matters are skewed toward an idealized and sanitized version of turkey. I suggest you branch out a little on your news sources.
    BTW, you talk of compromise concerning Karabakh...I presume your mean "turkish compromise" which would require Armenia to cede Karabakh, Kelbajar and even Megri. In return Armenia would reap the benefits of mercy from the benevolent turkish nation !
    Anyway... "If this is realized,we will see the day of reckoning(the end of the world

I dont need branch out little...because CNN and BBC are impartial channels.actually you knocked my socks off,especially about comprimise:Some politic expers point out that armenia is obliged to reach an agreement,because azerbaijan is strengthening its financial situation and armenia is the state of total crash.I dont know the armenian economy exactly as you.If you illuminate about it,Ill be thankful to you..these are nonsense thoughts If armenia cedes karabagh,armenia reap the benefit of mercy form turkey.its very irrelevant sentence in reply to my message.I think this is deliberate remark.I must punch holes in your argument,first of all I meant the day of reckoning If we lose constantinepol(istanbul)....WE DONT NEED COVER MULTITUDE OF SINS TOO we opened all the archive concerning armenia.you musnt mince your words,turkey is a regional power with russia,and can influence politics very easily in this region.by the way I couldnt receive a reply message about turkey"s economic and military situation.I proved them by figures.you always want to point the finger at turkey for its hostility and its belligerent treatment towards neighbouring countries especially armenia.If ataturk knows it he would roll over in his grave.
    BTW tell me ani what means?and smyrna?

Comment

[QUOTE=skhara]Yeah you certainly are no fortune teller. I am sure Greeks thought they would dwell and occupy the city they themselves built, forever. In fact, for as long as they did it must have seemed like it.

You've got traditional enemies on all sides. Nothing is "forever".

It was ravaged in the early 1900s, but then the turks went bye-bye.

yes I agree with you wholeheartedly,but these are impossible intentions and hopes.we dashed these hopes.traditional enemy is a good phrase.but this is our destiny....

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492
        Future map of Europe

[ATTACH]882[/ATTACH]
        Well.

We only have our dreams when everything else is xxxx.

What can I say.

Comment

Originally posted by EMRE
          parthiapride,the kurds own less than quarter.we wiped all the kurds out in istanbul first,when they acted extremely.we did it a few years ago by means of mafia and secret service.but I can assure you that 80 percent of kurds are patriotic turks,only 20 percent(whom are supported by european union,syria,iran,armenia and america)traitors.why do you instigate hostile feelings between turks and kurds in anatolia.do you know the structure of population well in anatolia?parthiapride????

This was in 86,
          20 years ago.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
              Mia: Don't you hate that?
              Vincent: What?
              Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullxxxx in order to be comfortable?
              Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
              Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the f* up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

Vincent: Can I have a sip of that? I'd like to know what a five-dollar shake tastes like.
              Mia: Be my guest. You can use my straw, I don't have kooties.
              Vincent: Yeah, but maybe I do.
              Mia: Kooties I can handle.
              Vincent: Goddamn! That's a pretty f*n' good milk shake.

Mia: Told ya.

Vincent: I don't know if it's worth five dollars, but it's pretty f*n' good.

...Mia: But when you scamps get together, you're worse than a sewing circle.
              Last edited by Anahita; 04-19-2006, 05:57 PM.

Comment

I think this cure is the best remedy for you!!!!!
                I'm sorry. I didn't understand your joke.

Originally posted by Anahita
                Genocide deniers have a policically-imposed/learned severe mental illness. They are a sad, sad, people. I try not to hate them, though. Only a few are actually 'evil.' I think most are just ill. Education and love are the 'cure' for this illness, I think.
                "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you."
                Matthew 5.43-48

----

"Hatreds never cease through hatred in this world; through love alone they cease." This is an eternal law. Buddhism. Dhammapada 3-5

----

"My Lord! Others have fallen back in showing compassion to their benefactors as you have shown compassion even to your malefactors. All this is unparalleled."

Jainism. Vitaragastava 14.5

----

"Of the adage, Only a good man knows how to like people, knows how to dislike them, Confucius said, "He whose heart is in the smallest degree set upon Goodness will dislike no one."

Confucianism. Analects 4.3-4

----

"The sage has no fixed [personal] ideas.
                He regards the people's ideas as his own.
                I treat those who are good with goodness,
                And I also treat those who are not good with goodness.
                Thus goodness is attained.

I am honest with those who are honest,
                And I am also honest with those who are dishonest.
                Thus honesty is attained."

Taoism. Tao Te Ching 49
                Last edited by Anahita; 04-19-2006, 06:21 PM.

Comment

The kurds look like the strawberry juice I spilled on my kitchen floor.

Comment

...but I can assure you that 80 percent of kurds are patriotic turks...
                    It's amazing how one can pull assurances out of his rear end. Saying Kurds are "patriotic turks" is like saying hamburgers are dog turds.
                    Last edited by Sip; 04-19-2006, 08:17 PM.
                    this post = teh win.

Comment

Correction:

patriotic dog turds.

Comment

Working...
                      X