Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Kurdistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRDA-France
    replied
    Re: Kurdistan

>>>> http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

Here some pages on Armenian/Kurdish Relations :

Please

- notice (and help me) for the Kurdish presence in Armenian Literature:

- enjoy these (very important) musical pages published in Moscow in 1903 by our beloved Father Komitas:

- help me to find on these important historical facts on Kemalist massacres of Kurds:

- help me to find Kurds asking for forgiveness :

Thank you. Take care. Nil (Paris)

Leave a comment:

• Armanen
    replied

Originally posted by jgk3 View Post
    The voice of reason has spoken. However, certain members here love to poke fun at the Central Asian origin of the Turkish phenomenon and attribute it to modern day Turks, because Turks regard themselves as a race (and we play along with it) and this only helps to muddle their analysis.
    Yep! The bottomline is turks don't belong in the ARMENIAN HIGHLANDS, they can go wherever they want, but occupied Armenia will be returned to us one day soon!

Leave a comment:

• jgk3
    replied

The voice of reason has spoken. However, certain members here love to poke fun at the Central Asian origin of the Turkish phenomenon and attribute it to modern day Turks, because Turks regard themselves as a race (and we play along with it) and this only helps to muddle their analysis.
    Last edited by jgk3; 12-09-2008, 07:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shaumian
    replied

Most turks have their roots in Mongolia and that's to where they should return.
    This is nonsense. Although there is not precise data on the subject, the fact is that a large number of Turks of Turkey are simply the descendents of the indigenous inhabitants who adopted the language and culture of the conquerors. Some of today's Turks are indeed descended from Armenians. Physiologically, Turks resemble their neighboring nations more than the people of Kirgizia and China's Xinjiang region.

Leave a comment:

• Armanen
    replied

Most important connection is blood/racial followed by the supporting role of culture and language which often go hand in hand.

I just wanted to state that we shouldn't associate Mongols with turks as the two are now quite removed from one another in genetic makeup and even culture.

Leave a comment:

• Hye_Psycho
    replied

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
    Jesus. Some of you posters that come here are filled with so much rage and animosity towards certain groups deemed "enemy status" that it's almost scary to imagine what would happen if roles were reversed and Armenians were placed in positions of power and domination. Let's not let our dark sides control us, shall we? And let's keep the simplistic view of the world for the birds, eh?
    Yes mouse, I am filled with rage. Are you not filled with rage?

Is my rage unjustified?

Perhaps you have not dealt with these folk before? Perhaps your life was not ruined like so many others. Did these louts force themselves into your home? Rape your woman? Make death threats, force you out of your villages, destroy/steal all your possessions.

If these things did happen to our family and kin, and you are not filled with rage, then I really do struggle to understand your reasoning.

please Enlighten me. i need calming down.

Originally posted by TheGreat View Post
    With this thinking you will not achieve anything either my friend, you will be no better than the kurds.
    That’s fine. What exactly did you disagree with.

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
    Let's just agree to leave Mongols out of this discussion as they tend to be good people and I've only had positive experiences with them. But it is a fact that the seljuks, ottomans and other turkic tribes who conquered Asia Minor are of the Mongol-Turkic racial and lingustic family.

That’s correct. But I have never been one to pay much attention to the lingusitical distribution of race.

Leave a comment:

• Armanen
    replied

Let's just agree to leave Mongols out of this discussion as they tend to be good people and I've only had positive experiences with them. But it is a fact that the seljuks, ottomans and other turkic tribes who conquered Asia Minor are of the Mongol-Turkic racial and lingustic family.

Leave a comment:

• Palavra
    replied

Not I do care, If we are mongols or not, but This is hardly a sciencific approach..

Leave a comment:

• TheGreat
    replied

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
    Welcome to the forum!
    Hello, thx!

Originally posted by Hye_Psycho View Post
    while i appreciate your thought process, i have to disagree about placing any land in Kurdish hands

Kurds are a malicious, repugnant and uncivilised people. They had an equal role to play in the genocide, and were in fact were instrumental to the ethnic cleansing Of Armenians right up to the 1970's and 80's. These folk have apparently lived here for 'thousands of years' had a complete ethnic majority in many places, but have achieved nothing, established no state infrastructure and there main claim to fame is tormenting death and destruction upon blameless unsuspecting victims.

These people are a disease and those lands are better off remaining a rabid, multi-cultural, hotbed of 'nationalist Kurds', then a homogentisic Kurdish cesspool, predisposed to all types of western infiltration.

And Turkic peoples have little in relation to those in Mongolia. The Mongolian hordes that came to once dominate parts of our region worked hand in hand with Armenians and other indigenous peoples. I would be cautious in implicating Turks as Mongols and vice versa.

The enemy of my enemy could indeed be considered a friend. But people have to realise that the Kurds are the enemy. Befriending and bestowing good will upon our destroyers is an all to common sad reality in some political and social circles.
    With this thinking you will not achieve anything either my friend, you will be no better than the kurds. By the way, Mongols do play a big part in the Turkic genepool.

Here's a picture of Serkan Yilmaz. Turkish kickboxer.

Last edited by TheGreat; 12-08-2008, 03:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Armanen
    replied

Originally posted by Mouse
    deemed "enemy status" that it's almost scary to imagine what would happen if roles were reversed and Armenians were placed in positions of power and domination.
    That's the goal! The enemy never showed us any mercy and none shall be shown to them if/when the roles are reversed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X