Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Racism

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shahumyan again, you come out with such prophetic slogans, yet cant actually critisize or put forward an alternative

"The foolishness of Marxism, Communism, whatever you want to call that bile of idiocy, is that it denies individualism"
    -By allowing more time for oneself to develope into an individual? -Or do you mean putting an end to the sickening consumerism put forward by capitalism, which makes everyone the same "individual". Im sure if you ever talked to someone even from the deformed workers state of USSR, they would say they felt more individual over there

"it denies culture"
    - PLease compare Soviet Armenian culture, which promoted Armenian culture, with capitalist armenia, which brings American imports and then shouts hurrah regardless of artistic ability.

"it denies the natural hierarchy of people, indeed nature"
    -What natural hierarchy? That a certain group of individuals are better beings than us, therefore they are better to rule us? xxxx you.

"Indeed it promotes the exact same ideals espoused now in the world, namely world government and we are all "equal". It doesn't matter what "ideology" you espouse, be it liberal or conservative, they are two sides of the same coin."
    -Again, no explaination, just a slogan, how bout you explain your "points".
    In the absence of the capitalist economy, the free market, and private property and all its underlying institutions, the world's population would, over time, shrink to a small fraction of its current size, with whatever was left of the human race systematically reduced to subsistence, eating only what can be hunted or gathered. The very institution that is the source of the word civilization—the city—depends on trade and commerce, and cannot exist without them

-Lew Rockwell
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

why do you put the quote of some guys opinion? does it prove anything? no

"Apparently you aren't familiar with Marxism. The whole basis of that idea is egalitarianism and no differences to make "equality". It denies culture, yet it was culture that came back to bite it. Furthermore you fail to look at Soviet Armenia in the historic sense, attributing all its success due to an ideology which is untrue. Historically when there were times of peace in Armenia, whether it was the Arabs occupying Armenia, or the Crusaders in Cilicia, the flowering of culture will always take place. That has nothing to do with this or that ideology, for ideologies themselves are a product of human thought and culture."

-I dont think your capable of any analysis whatsoever, in Soviet Armenia in the planned economy the culture was promoted FROM THE TOP, not the bottom like it was under the occupying forces of arabs, iranians, turks u mention

As for class struggle, i think its pretty clear, try looking at strikes, what are they? they are the direct effect of having classes with seperate aims opposiing each other.

As for Jewish Bankers funding Bolshevism....christ almighty...

Comment

Originally posted by Shahumyan why do you put the quote of some guys opinion? does it prove anything? no

"Apparently you aren't familiar with Marxism. The whole basis of Furthermore you fail to look at Soviet Armenia in the historic sense, attributing all its success due to an ideology which is untrue. Historically when there were times of peace in Armenia, whether it was the Arabs occupying Armenia, or the Crusaders in Cilicia, the flowering of culture will always take place. That has nothing to do with this or that ideology, for ideologies themselves are a product of human thought and culture."

-I dont think your capable of any analysis whatsoever, in Soviet Armenia in the planned economy the culture was promoted FROM THE TOP, not the bottom like it was under the occupying forces of arabs, iranians, turks u mention

As for class struggle, i think its pretty clear, try looking at strikes, what are they? they are the direct effect of having classes with seperate aims opposiing each other.

As for Jewish Bankers funding Bolshevism....christ almighty...
        The guys opinion is consonant with what I am talking about and is in fact true, that is why I posted it.

You seem to be forgetting history, or outright ignoring it, or maybe you're just plain stupid.

It is because or private property that people can prosper. At any that idea is egalitarianism and no differences to make "equality". It denies culture, yet it was culture that came back to bite it. point in Armenian history ( indeed any history ), when there is peace, there is a cultural flowering, whether it was under the Arab domination in the beginning unifying Armenia, or the Cilician Period with relative protection, and yes even under the early stages when Ottoman rule was consolidated and Armenians were somewhat at relative peace and under the sphere of that empire. Ideologies have nothing to do with culture flowering, since like I said, ideologies themselves are a product of human culture. Stop being an idiot.

As for class struggle, it's not clear, what you think or may want to believe has no bearing on history, for history is ambiguity. History is but a lie agreed upon. All we have are facts and tidbits and we try to put together based on our own ideological bias. Thus it is presupposed that all history is a class struggle, just like for Hitlerites it is presupposed that all history is a racial struggle.

And I am to guess you haven't really read or familiarized yourself with the evidence, for I assure you there is plenty of evidence that shows Jewish bankers like Armand Hammer and Jacob Schiff funneling money to Lenin, Trotsky, and the Bolsheviks. That Communism and Marx himself are a product of the Ancient Mysteries and Illumination with their 5 pointed red star, the pentagram is not what you have been taught. Adam Weishupt created the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati. Marx was heavily influenced by this. Adam Weishupt was originally close with and funded by the Rothschild banking family, which literally means Red Shield. Put the puzzle together and your red 5 pointed star has its roots in the occult. But then again, why bother when it is more comfortable to live in a lie.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

haha, you know who else said communism was a Jewish phenomenon? Hitler. Well done.

i will reply later, i gtg school cheerio

Comment

Re: Racism

Originally posted by loseyourname Does it exist? Does it not exist? Does race exist? Do you personally have anything against certain races, ethnicities, religions?
            yes it does exist.
            I, for example, don't like chinatsees while I'm driving!

chinatsee = Armo for Chinese
            and that my friend, is freeway racism!

Comment

Originally posted by Shahumyan haha, you know who else said communism was a Jewish phenomenon? Hitler. Well done.

i will reply later, i gtg school cheerio
              It's funny since Hitler himself was funded by Jewish bankers. Your point?
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Re: Re: Racism

Originally posted by jahannam yes it does exist.
                I, for example, don't like chinatsees while I'm driving!

chinatsee = Armo for Chinese
                and that my friend, is freeway racism!
                Haha! Freeway racism! Classic..

Freeway sexism may be a little stronger though...DN DN DNNNN

Comment

damn women, asians, and latinos cant drive. especially half asian half latino women.

Comment

diasporan armenians are so backward its a disgrace, particularly the LA bunch who compete with the other ethnicities in LA.

anywho...anon, im not even gonna take u seriously if u gonna make xxxx posts like that, make some effort

Comment

Originally posted by Shahumyan diasporan armenians are so backward its a disgrace, particularly the LA bunch who compete with the other ethnicities in LA.
                      How so? You are being a bit presumptuous for someone who is so far away.

Comment

Working...
                      X