Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Why vazgen sarkisyan have been killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why vazgen sarkisyan have been killed

Think about when Vazgen died. It was the begining of those dam collor revolutions which where all started by the cia. After Vazgen died LTP reemerged as a opposition. These things are not mere coincidences. There is a difference between weak and unstable. Armenia was weak during soviet days but it was not unstable and this was fine for the russian authorities. With the azeris gaining wealth because of their oil i doubt the russians concidered Armenia as the strong state they needed to keep down. I understand the russian strategy of keeping its neighbors under its thumb but Armenia is by far the last neighbor it needs to worry about as far as losing control over it because the Armenian authorities know full well without Russia there would not be a Armenia today. You can look at the crap the USA is doing today in LIbya and yesterday in Iraq as perfect examples of how the USA is willing to interfere in the internal affairs of other states.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

what Iam saying that it is illogical to think Russia behind Vazgens death incidents since Russia is the only historical friend of Armenian nation which there is no doubt about it, of course Russian political interest meets with existence of Armenian nation it is very important to stress whichever forces are involved in this atrocities it should be revealed by current political powers no matter whatever cost it may pay the government ,all political bloody incidents should be solved and make public if we are talking democracy, transparency etc . By the way no one should forget the case of Mont Melkonian his death wasnt caused by Azeri's ambush obviously the bullets which was used not being matched with Azeri's armaments , who have triggered his death an other our national hero vanishes and we are talking cia,etc. It is just very sad to see our hero s final destinies .

Comment

People like to use that word "democracy" as if it is some kind of holy grail that everyone should be trhiving for. In reality it is one of the worst forms of governments humanity has yet created. Do not make democracy into some kind of idealistic goal which has never and will never exist because it is the most corrupt and warlike(violent) form of government ever consieved by man yet. Just ask socretes what he thught of democracy and the price he paid for sharing those thoughts and then you will realize exactly what democracy is! As for our heros, i think it is painfully obvious that the hero title comes at a great cost and at times the ultimate cost. The reason why most people in the USA have the freedom to say anything is because the people in power there are sure that regular people are completely powerless when it comes to making any real changes. As soon as somebody gains the power to make a change the authorities dont want -that person is elliminated. Maybe Vazgen was going to be the great leader we Armenians had all hoped for and that is probably why he was killed. There are many powerfull states who would want armenia to be without strong and effective leadership and hardly any that want what is good for us Armenians. What pisses me off is that we armenian are so easily manipulated into thinking that deadly poisen is actually good for us.
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
          People like to use that word "democracy" as if it is some kind of holy grail that everyone should be trhiving for. In reality it is one of the worst forms of governments humanity has yet created. Do not make democracy into some kind of idealistic goal which has never and will never exist because it is the most corrupt and warlike(violent) form of government ever consieved by man yet. Just ask socretes what he thught of democracy and the price he paid for sharing those thoughts and then you will realize exactly what democracy is! As for our heros, i think it is painfully obvious that the hero title comes at a great cost and at times the ultimate cost. The reason why most people in the USA have the freedom to say anything is because the people in power there are sure that regular people are completely powerless when it comes to making any real changes. As soon as somebody gains the power to make a change the authorities dont want -that person is elliminated. Maybe Vazgen was going to be the great leader we Armenians had all hoped for and that is probably why he was killed. There are many powerfull states who would want armenia to be without strong and effective leadership and hardly any that want what is good for us Armenians. What pisses me off is that we armenian are so easily manipulated into thinking that deadly poisen is actually good for us.
          ok,ok COME DOWN BROTHER we are not having democracy lesson here , if you want I can express lots of thoughts which I have been writing about a new form of ruling system which took his birth from democracy which of course " will not be called democracy" but let us leave it by now one side , Iam starving if any reasonable Armenian citizen in Yerevan, in Valk,in whatever city why the hell they dont have the courage to give a start of Vazgen case IT IS A HUMILIATING FACT AND BELIEVE ME NO ONE IN DIASPORA WANT TO RETURN ARMENIA BECAUSE OF WE DONT SEE A HEAD OF STATE WHO DONT CARES ABOUT HIS LIFE AND PUT END OF CORRUPTION WHICH IS THE MOTHER OF ALL DE FORMALITIES OF OUR COUNTRY

Comment

Every country on earth is a victim of corruption. I would say people in countries like USA are even bigger victims because there corruption is legitimitized (special interest grps etc..). The truth is there is not much a average citizen can do.
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

it was nice to exchange opinions with you hope we can see someone who will enlighten us on this matter

Comment

For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

thanks for information yet it is difficult to understand why Vazgen should incline towards west since his life time works shows the opposite ,perhaps a moment of mistrust for his Russian teachers ? I doubt a lot

Comment

Originally posted by gregory View Post
                    thanks for information yet it is difficult to understand why Vazgen should incline towards west since his life time works shows the opposite ,perhaps a moment of mistrust for his Russian teachers ? I doubt a lot
                    At the bottom of the blog there is a comments section. You can ask the author of the post this question, I'm sure he will have an answer for you. The blog isn't mine, I just thought that post may be helpful to you on this topic.
                    For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

It was a intersting read but i doubt Armenia would have ever agreed to give up its border with iran. There is no proof of this anywhere and this is what that whole argumrnt is based on. Vazgen fought and would have died for his country and i doubt he would have 1. went along with such a horrible plan for Armenia 2. I very much doubt that Vazgen and Demirjian who had deep ties with Russia both personal and in every other aspect would double cross the big bear knowing full well its abilities and power over Armenia. I do Agree with the author that Armenias only hope has been and continues to be in the embrace of the russian bear and i doubt Vazgen or any other leader (except for LTP) would think otherwise. There are some american armenians who are dumb enough to think Armenia would be better off with the west but that is another story since this author himself states armenias future can only be secure under russias influence.
                      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X