Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Why vazgen sarkisyan have been killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why vazgen sarkisyan have been killed

well to conclude and think freely as basic rationalization which any human can take logical path we can come a fact that killing Vazgen it is not pointing any Russian connection at all,lets look Georgian example .the current president overthrows Shvartznade a fine collogue of Kremlin we dont see any action, after the USA arm forces sends around 500 for some estimation are 1500 ground force to Georgia again Russia hasnt any action towards Mikheil Saakashvili that time , as we recall sanctions was implicated by Kremlin against Georgia but any assassination plan was not executed for Saakashvilly, if Kremlin have desired to do it it could have done in a minute and it was just that easy ,yet we dont see any direct hostilities.Why you are concentrating Vazgen assassination as if emerges from Kremlin's direct orders , Russias interest was not eliminating a powerful man who could have more utility for them using future Kremlin interest
    here USA columnist could have talk about "our boys have killed " but that for me doesnt make any logical sense.A weak Armenia for this period of time will not favour Russia at all.I stress his assassination comes from an internal conflict, according his wife she mentioned once Vazgen was very upset when he was informed that a big amount of US dollar sum that have been sent from abroad towards Armenia was vanished, who had this sum ,what conflict surged between Vazgen and the other authorities , I suppose this is the root of the problem.

Comment

I do not think money was the reason behind the assasinations. The assasins were not gona get away to enjoy the money so this is a unlikely motive in my opinion. The root of the problem is and has been Armenia's location. Every world power has come banging at our door to control the important routes armenia sits on. It is our geographical location which has economic and strategic values that brings so much war and bloodshed to our people. Maybe our last king had the right idea when he got up and moved to cilicia but it was too late too little and not far enough. We stay in Russias orbit because we have no other real choice which would allow Armenia to survive. Unfortunately stayin in the embrace of the russian bear means staying weak or controlable and not persuing our full potential. Leaving Russia's orbit will likely mean death to the Armenian state since our other options are the USA which has our enemies as its best friends or Iran which cannot seeem to be able to help Syria let alone us. As i have been saying Armenia has to choose survival in the embrace of the russian bear for now and for a long time to come because it is the best of the bad options it has. Those who rule Armenia will come and go but the underlying cause for our decline and weakness is our location and i am not sure what can be done about it.
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
        I do not think money was the reason behind the assasinations. The assasins were not gona get away to enjoy the money so this is a unlikely motive in my opinion. The root of the problem is and has been Armenia's location. Every world power has come banging at our door to control the important routes armenia sits on. It is our geographical location which has economic and strategic values that brings so much war and bloodshed to our people. Maybe our last king had the right idea when he got up and moved to cilicia but it was too late too little and not far enough. We stay in Russias orbit because we have no other real choice which would allow Armenia to survive. Unfortunately stayin in the embrace of the russian bear means staying weak or controlable and not persuing our full potential. Leaving Russia's orbit will likely mean death to the Armenian state since our other options are the USA which has our enemies as its best friends or Iran which cannot seeem to be able to help Syria let alone us. As i have been saying Armenia has to choose survival in the embrace of the russian bear for now and for a long time to come because it is the best of the bad options it has. Those who rule Armenia will come and go but the underlying cause for our decline and weakness is our location and i am not sure what can be done about it.
        well hayrenagitz quite logical for one part but of course course of politics is very dynamic and has his roads to follow , we can not foresee the future ,looking back we note that how many kingdoms,countries have vanished or changed their borders ,we are living in a very dynamic system changes are very brutal we cant estimate the future of USA, Russia, Chine at all so Armenia should develop a political map step by step playing and preparing for being the big potential which is not difficult at all ,Serz Sarkisyan is doing his part very but very good indeed , Iam applauding his talent but meanwhile waiting a response for Vazgens assignation, some one some where in Armenia knows about it .

Comment

Armenians in Russia should make the Kremlin realize how important a strong Armenia is for Russian interests. I think they are working toward this direction but perhaps not as quickly as we'd like. Furthermore, the Diaspora in the West should do more than just donate money to Armenia, they should invest like the Russian-Armenian and Iranian-Armenian diasporas have been.
          For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
          to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Even the selfproclaimed "hairenaser" armenians in the west would rather go spend their money in middleeastern coutries then in Hayastan. These people will talk all day abouut their patriotism without ever setting foot in Armenia. The best thing anyone can do for Armenia(and for one's self) is to visit it.
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Even the selfproclaimed "hairenaser" armenians in the west would rather go spend their money in middle eastern coutries then in Hayastan. These people will talk all day abouut their patriotism without ever setting foot in Armenia. The best thing anyone can do for Armenia(and for one's self) is to visit it.
              yes it is common attitude among Armenians , but as a native of Argentina all the Armenian s have visited once or more times Armenia since the various schools organizing charity activities accumulate sufficient amount sums to send every year young Armenians to Armenia I can say here you cant find anyone who havent been in Armenia ,but of course the issue is not only touring our homeland the attitude of the political power which comes along heavy corruption puts off diaspora ti INVEST there , Again only investors of Armenia emerges from Argentina such mr. Ornekyan a great figure who invested a lots of capital in Armenia but of course taking the government security before doing so. Ok my thoughts was to find Vazgens crime reasons but we have a big emptiness where there are no clues whatsoever ,emptiness which is very friendly with corruption .
              Last edited by gregory; 09-26-2011, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X