Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Recent Influx of Immigration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darorinag
    Perhaps. But aren't you biased too? What makes YOUR bias correct and mine incorrect, when it comes into an argument? You are clearly a feminist; you are also anti-racist. Everyone is biased - after all, if we weren't, we wouldn't be individuals, because we wouldn't be having any personal opinions. That disqualifies everyone then, doesn't it? Or double standards perhaps?
    Well let's apply our analytical skills shall we? Yes I am a feminist but I am not anti-men, your lack of understanding of what feminism stands for me should prevent you from bringing it into this discussion, for it holds no logic in this case.

And yes I am anti-racist, but also that would mean that I am anti-someone who is anti-so much and so many. As a result one negative cancels out the other and we are left with, alas 0 prejudice on my part. Viola!

Comment

did I generally imply that your information often comes from those?
      Ooooohhhhhhhh dear, as Mrs. Doubtfire would say....

That I "often" post my information from White supremacist sites does not mean that the URL that I posted was White supremacist. So what you said was EITHER irrelevant OR wrong. Pick one.

Comment

So being intolerant of intolerance is not intolerance? Wow... heh.. how about THAT for hypocrisy...

Comment

Let's not get to gay shall we? Keep it more academic and avoid exaggerated expressions.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Darorinag So being intolerant of intolerance is not intolerance? Wow... heh.. how about THAT for hypocrisy...
            That's generally what one can point out too.

I remember in junior college when I stated something controversial in class, I was met by a raving liberal nut, who herself didn't know what the traditional liberal ideals are.

Tolerance only with those whom you agree with is the accepted rite. By the way, it should be noted that those who disagree with homosexuality are treated very intolerantly by the tolerant people.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse Let's not get to gay shall we? Keep it more academic and avoid exaggerated expressions.
              Not at all. So far, I have not made any personal attacks. I simply posted statistics to support my claims. And look where that got me. The truth is always problematic, isn't it?

By the way, it should be noted that those who disagree with homosexuality are treated very intolerantly by the tolerant people.
              Yes!! Exactly. Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Darorinag Ooooohhhhhhhh dear, as Mrs. Doubtfire would say....

That I "often" post my information from White supremacist sites does not mean that the URL that I posted was White supremacist. So what you said was EITHER irrelevant OR wrong. Pick one.
                Anileve: Dan, nowhere in my statement did I indicate that the Canadian site was of supremacist nature. I've implied that most of your material is drawn out of those sources.

Dan: How can you say that it's a White Supremacist site?

Anileve: I never said it is Dan

Dan: Yes you did, yes you did. I believe in my own interpretation that makes it valid. That is what you've said.

Anileve: No Dan, where did I imply that?

Dan: Yes you did, yes you did, I shall be a broken record if it makes me more important.

Anileve: Gosh the weather is nice, I'd like a cup of tea.

Dan: Yes you did, Yes you did! You've said it, yes you did, yes you did, YES YOU DID.

Anileve: Quoting Dan: " " Ok, your father is stronger than mine Dan, you can have your toy back.

Comment

Quoting Anonymouse:
                  Let's not get to gay shall we? Keep it more academic and avoid exaggerated expressions.
                  Very timely!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse Culture is a reflection of race, dear, not the other way around.
                    Ok, what on earth does that even mean????? If culture was a reflection of race, we can say that Italians and the British are not of White race, culture my dear has a closer correlation with ethnicity rather than with race.

Comment

• Originally posted by anileve Ok, what on earth does that even mean????? If culture was a reflection of race, we can say that Italians and the British are not of White race, culture my dear has a closer correlation with ethnicity rather than with race.
                      Leave Homo erectus alone. He's Richard Simmons with a swastika. He'll decorate your house and then burn crosses in your back yard.

Comment

Working...
                      X