Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Recent Influx of Immigration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If culture was a reflection of race, we can say that Italians and the British are not of White race
    You were just saying that there are no races. What happened to that?

And yes, different black countries have similar cultures, that are different from the cultures of the White race or the Asians.

Comment

• Originally posted by anileve Ok, what on earth does that even mean????? If culture was a reflection of race, we can say that Italians and the British are not of White race, culture my dear has a closer correlation with ethnicity rather than with race.
      Youre right in one sense that culture is a reflection of an ethnicity, but that ethnicity eventually belongs to a population group. For example the white race has a culture more similar, i.e. Christianity, the alphabets characters are more similar to each other, as well as architecture, whereas the Mongoloid peoples while having differing ethnicities ( which is in reality differing cultures ), have their own architectural styles and alphabet structures, etc.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darorinag
        ... anti pre-judging an individual based on a general categorization
        Heh, and isn't placing someone in the general category of "stupid" JUST that?
        ... not if that person has been "judged" and not "pre-judged" into that category.
        this post = teh win.

Comment

• And all of this has everything to do with immigration.

Comment

• ... not if that person has been "judged" and not "pre-judged".
            Judged and not pre-judged. So are you saying that you think I'm stupid based on my arguments? If I got that right, then please explain WHAT in my arguments make me stupid. The fact that you disagree? Arguably, many White nationalists would think that I am totally right in believing in White supremacy, whereas you disagree. And I might think that your views regarding race and immigration suck, while you (and many others) think it's great. Who's right and who's right then?
            Last edited by Darorinag; 03-12-2004, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dusken And all of this has everything to do with immigration.
              well, race does, but not the rest of the cheap shots...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darorinag well, race does, but not the rest of the cheap shots...
                If you base immigration laws on the nationality of an applicant you do not need to worry about race and all of the fine lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by dusken If you base immigration laws on the nationality of an applicant you do not need to worry about race and all of the fine lines.
                  Race has a lot to do with it because they judge by the name and the looks of the person. So even if I have a Chinese passport, I would not be able to immigrate to Canada from China. But if you are an Indian who has British citzenship, you will have no problem getting in. I've spent some time on immigration mailing lists, and I've heard enough stories to know what I'm talking about. If it didn't have anything to do with race, why reserve quotas according to race? They divide it by countries, sure, but obviously, Asians are given priority in the quota system. And arguably, it's not all that related to country/population size. Why not Russia? The hierarchy of priorities is as follows: 1) Skilled chinese 2) unskilled chinese 3) skilled indian 4) unskilled indian 5) skilled Asians 5) unskilled Asians 5) skilled Persians 6) unskilled Persians 7) skilled somalis 8) unskilled somalis 9) skilled jamaicans 10) unskilled jamaicans 11) skilled Africans 12) unskilled Africans 12) skilled Europeans 13) unskilled Europeans.

It is prioritised by race if you note the clusters. Take a look at the data (top 10 source countries) I provided in previous pages of this thread.

Comment

• holy xxxx i started reading and got to page 5 then i was like fcuk that. i pressed the reply button and here i am . wwwwwwwwwoooooooooohooooo. i dont know what went on for the last 4 pages and i dont plan to check. way too much bullsiht. now i gotta go finish an english paper so i can go to atlantic city with my godfathers friends tomorrow and spend the whole day there just chilling and then going to watch the fight. 10 russians vs. 10 Americans. rules like ultimate fighting. one of the "russians" is Armenians. plan to meet plenty of russians from my school there. oh yeah and im trying to quit smoking. lets see how it goes. if i can hold of for a week im sure i can keep it off.

Comment

• oh and im an immigrant. in fact i just applied for social security today and i plan to get it in 2 weeks. plus i just accepted for the greencard in february. should be here anytime now. but id gladly give up my place in this damn country and switch with someone who wants to come here from Armenia. aright. my dog has diarhea. we have to take him to the vet. siht. aright goodnight

Comment

Working...
                      X