Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Evolution and Religion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loseyourname The available evidence pretty much completely discredits traditional creationism,
    I find it funny that you're an evolutionist and you say that.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

• By confirming that you believe in evolution you have only validated the religious essence to it. Evolution shouldn't even be considered a scientific hypothesis since there is no way it can be tested, thus it remains a belief. Science should be knowledge, not something one believes, as loser so adamantly has stated in other threads, most notably the God and Soul threads, yet now he seems to contradict himself.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Originally posted by loseyourname
        How is proclaiming intelligent design supreme treating all theories the same? I have already posted numerous examples of evidence against intelligent design. You have failed to address even one of them.
        The idea that nonliving material could come to life by chance,by some haphazard accident,is so remote as to be impossible.
        I illustrate the matter in this way....

when we see a painting,we accept it as evidence that a painter exist.When we read a book,we accept that an author exist.When we see a traffic light,we know that a law_making body exist.All those things were made with purpose by those who made them.And while we may not understand everything about the ppl who designed them,we don't doubt that the ppl exist.Similarly the evidence of the existance of supreme designer can be seen in the design,order,and comlexity of living things on earth.they all bear the marks of suprime intelligence.
        DR. wernher von braun stated:""The natural laws of the univers are so precise that we have no difficulties building a space ship to fly to the moon and can time the flight with the precision of fraction of a second.These laws must have been set by somebody"".
        my question to you loser...Can there be law without a lawmaker????
        I'm a monstrous mass of vile, foul & corrupted matter.

Comment

• The difference is that a painting shows the intent of making a painting. A book shows the intent of making a book. Et cetera. Read "The Blind Watchmaker" by Richard Dawkins or "The Creation" by Paul Atkins or "Atheism: A Philosophical Justification" by Michael Martin.

Comment

• And please people, stop resurrecting this thread. I am sorry I ever started it. It is the most boring one to date.

Comment

• Originally posted by dusken
              And please people, stop resurrecting this thread. I am sorry I ever started it. It is the most boring one to date.
              then why u read it??
              I'm a monstrous mass of vile, foul & corrupted matter.

Comment

And please people, stop resurrecting this thread. I am sorry I ever started it. It is the most boring one to date.
                Don't tell others what to do. If they want to discuss in this thread, they will. If you don't like it, don't read. It's quite simple, really.

As far as evolution is concerned, my only goal is to expose it for what it is, a naturalistic philosophy, a worldview, a belief, a metaphysical assumption. Call it what you will. Essentially, it's okay if people adhere or believe in it, but let's call it exactly that, a belief, and not "fact".
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymouse
                  Don't tell others what to do. If they want to discuss in this thread, they will. If you don't like it, don't read. It's quite simple, really.

As far as evolution is concerned, my only goal is to expose it for what it is, a naturalistic philosophy, a worldview, a belief, a metaphysical assumption. Call it what you will. Essentially, it's okay if people adhere or believe in it, but let's call it exactly that, a belief, and not "fact".

This has nothing to do with what I posted so re-phuckin-lax, buddy.

You must be on your rag. Wait about five days so you will not bleed all over the forum.

Comment

This has nothing to do with what I posted so re-phuckin-lax, buddy.

You must be on your rag. Wait about five days so you will not bleed all over the forum.
                    More from the good satanist as he discharges his fluent gibberish which fortunately I am not fluent in.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Yes, I am a genius. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X