Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Eyes Wide Shut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gimme a break man...people in eurasia live different lives ok...and am i or who are you to say a lifestyle is wrong...everyone here is after cellphones, rims, cars, houses and money... If you ask me i say the spyurk-a-hyes eyes are wide shut.
    Youre so wrong its not even funny...this country has so many problems with it that i know of omg....finanical problems , poverty , America doesnt give two xxxxs about helping any country out .All it cares about is Petroleum. If god forbid armenia had oil and america went into armenia "TO FIND WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION"
    and slaughtered innocent civilians . You would be singing a whole different tune.
    It seems to me...people go out and get "PHDS" so they tell people that have phds.
    Since when did you have to have a degree to have intelligence . All books can teach you is knowledge or give you experience.
    To say that everyones voice is heard in america is bullxxxx...You get take an adventure to some african american neighborhoods here in southern cali and see if their voices are heard. And when they do get an oppurtunity to voice themselves...
    White Americans like Bill Oreilly tell people to embargo pepsi because a representative of theirs is black... Bush took us into a war not based on faulty info...they knew what they were doing the whole time...It was the takeover of Eurasia....oil is what turns this world...did you actually think some cave dwelling fundamentalists could possibly high jack planes and crash em into finance capital of the world ...
    Anyway im drifting off topic here...The way they live in america is how the world was living until america came along....where the man worked and the women took care of the kids...No ones was unhappy everything was good ...Then america came along in its 228 year history and screwed xxxx up....i mean look what nature created...the man----invented everything in history---big frame---strong ---endless possibilities...The women...has the children...is good as making food at least in europe they are ...women here decided they dont wanna cook....and takes care of the kids....tell me this isnt right ....lemme just name everything you use on a daily basis that the man invented....cars.toaster lol. every instrument. tv. cell phone. every form of technology starting from computers. this internet we all can talk on. furniture. and everything else...

Comment

i meant the way they live in armenia is the way the whole world was living before america came along....

Comment

Originally posted by 405whp
        Gimme a break man...people in eurasia live different lives ok...and am i or who are you to say a lifestyle is wrong...everyone here is after cellphones, rims, cars, houses and money... If you ask me i say the spyurk-a-hyes eyes are wide shut.
        Youre so wrong its not even funny...this country has so many problems with it that i know of omg....finanical problems , poverty , America doesnt give two xxxxs about helping any country out .All it cares about is Petroleum. If god forbid armenia had oil and america went into armenia "TO FIND WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION"
        and slaughtered innocent civilians . You would be singing a whole different tune.
        It seems to me...people go out and get "PHDS" so they tell people that have phds.
        Since when did you have to have a degree to have intelligence . All books can teach you is knowledge or give you experience.
        To say that everyones voice is heard in america is bullxxxx...You get take an adventure to some african american neighborhoods here in southern cali and see if their voices are heard. And when they do get an oppurtunity to voice themselves...
        White Americans like Bill Oreilly tell people to embargo pepsi because a representative of theirs is black... Bush took us into a war not based on faulty info...they knew what they were doing the whole time...It was the takeover of Eurasia....oil is what turns this world...did you actually think some cave dwelling fundamentalists could possibly high jack planes and crash em into finance capital of the world ...
        Anyway im drifting off topic here...The way they live in america is how the world was living until america came along....where the man worked and the women took care of the kids...No ones was unhappy everything was good ...Then america came along in its 228 year history and screwed xxxx up....i mean look what nature created...the man----invented everything in history---big frame---strong ---endless possibilities...The women...has the children...is good as making food at least in europe they are ...women here decided they dont wanna cook....and takes care of the kids....tell me this isnt right ....lemme just name everything you use on a daily basis that the man invented....cars.toaster lol. every instrument. tv. cell phone. every form of technology starting from computers. this internet we all can talk on. furniture. and everything else...
        Despite your atrocious grammar, spelling and lack of ability to formulate logcal arguments, I agree with what you're saying.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Baron Dants, your intelligence and knowledge and understanding of history is highly admirable at such a young age Continue what you're doing the way you're doing it!!!

Armenia needs investments to prosper, well of course a better geography but that's wishful thinking. It's definately doing much better than 12 years ago, at least there is electricity and no war. The education level in Armenia given it's current conditions is pretty good and has always been one of the best in the former Soviet Union. I recently read somewhere online that Armenians had the highest number of PhDs after Russian Jews in the former Soviet Union and that Soviet Armenia was the Sillicon Valley of USSR in certain tech industries. Russia is going through the "robber baron" phase of capitalism with it's new "noviye russkiye" class and Armenia being a vassal of Russia has acquired the same characteristics, it's sad however it's a phase and hopefully better times will come and poverty will be erased from Armenia for good...it's in our hands

Comment

Originally posted by 405whp
            ...women here decided they dont wanna cook....
            now this is some serious funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by hyebruin
              now this is some serious funny!!
              As Tom Lykus says, when I come home from work, I want my wife to have my socks folded, and have some hot food on a plate.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                As Tom Lykus says, when I come home from work, I want my wife to have my socks folded, and have some hot food on a plate.
                I would love to meet your future wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                  i hate that guy!!! listenin to him more and more i realized that guys really are pigs! he 'tells it like it is'..that's why people hate what he says... i.e. he claims men get married for one simple reason: cuz they feel like they're not hot enuff to get more chicks! --at first you wanna bang his head somewhere then you realize there juuuuust might be some truth to what he says...at least in l.a. ....

Comment

Originally posted by hyebruin
                    i hate that guy!!! listenin to him more and more i realized that guys really are pigs! he 'tells it like it is'..that's why people hate what he says... i.e. he claims men get married for one simple reason: cuz they feel like they're not hot enuff to get more chicks! --at first you wanna bang his head somewhere then you realize there juuuuust might be some truth to what he says...at least in l.a. ....
                    Relax, jan... don't get all worked up, you need to think about your blood pressure.
                    "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

Working...
                    X