Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

notes / comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: notes / comments

lol, it may be the latter... Unfortunately, many of my friends experience problems loading my songs. I don't know how to correct this problem!

Thanks for your encouragement.

Comment

It worked now for some reason... I do like it. Just wondering, are you influenced by any Armenian music?

Comment

well, perhaps subconsciously Did you notice? :P

anyhow, lets continue this conversation in pm, this thread is ara's journal.

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3
          well, perhaps subconsciously Did you notice? :P

anyhow, lets continue this conversation in pm, this thread is ara's journal.
          Oh, I'm sure he doesn't mind kind people having a bit of a chat on his thread once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by tunot
            You have obviously misunderstood Ara and myself.
            He may have misunderstood you, but I have not.

Here is what i think:

Tunot - a retarded, egotistical, narrow minded, hateful, self-hating idiot with no sense of objectivity, decency, logic or reality. Go ahead, little troubled she-beast, wish my death again. Your evil she-beast venom is only going to end up killing you

Ara - another self-hating pseudo-intellectual who is simply going senile lately. The likes of him are the fundamental reasons why we are in such a pathetic state in the diaspora. Reminds me of senile Babiks who rant and talk nonesense

Like I said earlier, do us all a favor form a team and either disappear or jump off a bridge.

Go ahead maggot wish my death again
            Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by tunot
              I give up. You're a waste of time.
              She-beast admits she is incapable of civilized debate.

Go ahead wish my death again, lordess of the toilet bowl.
              Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Why should I wish your death, when you have already wished it for yourself?

Comment

Armenian, you are no longer welcome here. You have been suspended before for similar behavior which has obviously had no effect.
                  [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
                  -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

#
                    Tuesday, June 20, 2006
                    Once more I stand accused of plotting the ruin of the nation by promoting miscegenation – a word I have never used if only because it is a favorite by the likes of Nazis, members of the KKK, and racist bigots in general.
                    The overwhelming majority of Armenians today are very probably of missed parentage. If it were up to our racists, they should be classified as lesser Armenians or second-class citizens.
                    What destroys a nation is not miscegenation but intolerance, racism, arrogance, prejudice, and ignorance.
                    What defines a man is neither his race nor his nationality but how much he has contributed to the welfare of his fellow men regardless of race, color and creed.
                    If miscegenation were such a bad thing why is it that some of our most ardent nationalists, from Abovian to Zarian, married odars? And how does one explain the fact that some of the most popular political leaders were either foreigners or the offspring of mixed marriages: Napoleon was not a Frenchman but a Corsican, Hitler was not a German but an Austrian, Stalin was not a Russian but a Georgian; closer to home, the Mamigonians were of Chinese descent and the Bagratunis identified themselves as xxxs.
                    Throughout world history, from Alexander the Great to our own, the ruling classes and elites (the very same individuals who promote nationalism) have practiced miscegenation as a matter of course. Neither the czars of Russia nor the kings of England were pureblooded Russian or English. The Greek royal family was not Greek but German.
                    I have said this before and I will go on repeating it: I find all assertions of moral or racist superiority odious and I’d rather deal with a good Turk than a bad Armenian.
                    #

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3
                      You can find 3 of my compositions here: http://www.myspace.com/buildupofothe...materialboouom

Childhood Friend and Gypsy Song were recorded with some mistakes, and I no longer play them exactly the same way, yet if I had the will to post them up on the net at the time I did, they must've been worthy enough to me for exhibition.

I'm 17 years old and live in Montreal. It puts a smile on my face when I get to take part in dialogues and not monologues

I've played classical piano since I was 8, the guitar (casually) since I was 12. I feel a lot more creative on guitar because I am the boss, there is no curriculum to follow, no exams or concerts to stress out for.

I keep active with sports and my Kung Fu training (again, casually) I started in November.

How about yourself? I get a glimpse of your experiences from your posts, but what kind of lifestyle do you have currently?
                      sorry, i visited "your space" but i could not listen to your music.
                      you mention the piano: who are your favorite composers? / ara

Comment

Working...
                      X