Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Islam by the end of 21st century

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islam by the end of 21st century

Europe's silent revolution?
    Is Islam going to take over UK? France? How about US?
    Or there is nothing to worry about?

A new religious movement is sweeping across Europe. Can the traditional “Christian” world absorb this into the fabric of Western society, or will this movement swallow the traditions of the West? What does the future hold for these two religious cultures?

Some observers are saying that Europe is becoming a post-Christian society with an ever-diminishing understanding of its historical Christian values. Many are calling this the “hallowing out” of traditional Christianity.

In her new book, The Force of Reason, famed Italian journalist Oriana Fallaci claims that Christianity’s ancient stronghold on the European continent is rapidly giving way to the ambitious and assertive religion of Islam.

Analysts estimate that in Britain, for example, Islamic mosques host more worshippers each week than the Church of England! Filling the void of traditional Christianity is a robust, energetic and youthful movement afoot in Europe. If this continues at the present rate, cathedrals will appear as vestiges of a civilization of times past. The great national cultures of Italians, French, Germans and others may be replaced by a new transnational Muslim identity.

This is not a new 21st century prediction, but one that was actually brought out in 1968 by the British politician Enoch Powell. That year, he gave his famous speech, “Rivers of Blood,” in which he warned that by allowing excess immigration, the United Kingdom was “heaping up its own funeral pyre,” bringing major religious/cultural changes. His message damaged what, at that time, was a promising career.

Recently, an Israeli foreign ministry report stated that Islam is now the second largest religion in Europe. According to this report, most EU nations perceive the presence of radical Muslims as a threat to state security and the fabric of life. The Muslim population in Europe is growing rapidly and may now be approaching 15 million. The report states, “According to the demographic data, the number of Moslems will continue to steadily rise due to a high birth rate and the continued mass immigrations. This means that such a rise could be the increased influence Moslems have on the shape of Europe in the future.”

That's what I've been saying all along. Whites in their own countries will be a minority by 2090, thanks to the myth of "diversity is a strength".
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

catwoman, if you did not write that piece, you should give the author's name and the source where you got it from.
      Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat
        catwoman, if you did not write that piece, you should give the author's name and the source where you got it from.
        Wow we have two cats and a mouse in one thread. bell-the-cat vs Catwoman and a spectator mouse, get your front row seats now!
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
          That's what I've been saying all along. Whites in their own countries will be a minority by 2090, thanks to the myth of "diversity is a strength".

i agree.

Comment

Oh my god, how terrible. Change happens. Christianity wasn't always the dominant religion in the regions in which it now is, and whites were not always the majority in many of the regions in which they now are. Accepted ideas and skin color change. Big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse

Yes I suppose you could offer a "final solution" to the "problem"...

On a lighter note this subject/concern makes me recall a Saturday Night live or Mad TV (forgot which) skit I saw a few months back where these Al Quaeda deep sleeper terrorists are being called on to do their duty and they refuse as they have totally assimilated and have come to love the good & decadent Western life (and end up convincing the new operative to give it up as well)....so no worries - Islam/smislam - the great green god of the almighty dollar rules...and besides I'm much more worried about wacky christians in the short term - but it will all sort itself out...

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat

THERE!
                What difference does it make? It's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname
                  Oh my god, how terrible. Change happens. Christianity wasn't always the dominant religion in the regions in which it now is, and whites were not always the majority in many of the regions in which they now are. Accepted ideas and skin color change. Big deal.
                  Christianity wasn't dominant in Europe? Europe is Europe because of Christianity, and The Middle East (as well as Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc.) is the Middle East because of Islam (at least they got oil ). Generally speaking, Muslims are religious extremists and that's the main reason why their countries are corrupted and not technologically advanced. Perhaps all their time is spent memorizing the Quran lol .... and I don't know about you but the idea of a Muslim Europe 100 years from now scares the sh!t out of me (though I won't see it). I'm not sayin Muslims are bad people ( I got 2 muslim friends just for the record ), but it's fair to say it's much harder for a Christian to live in a Muslim dominated world than vise versa (lets not forget what they did in Sudan to convert Christians to Islam). And France and UK are making a huge mistake...

Originally posted by winoman
                  I'm much more worried about wacky christians in the short term
                  Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by CatWoman
                    Christianity wasn't dominant in Europe?

Prior to the 3rd century AD, no, it wasn't. There was an earth and a human race before there was a Christianity, you know?

Europe is Europe because of Christianity, and The Middle East (as well as Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc.) is the Middle East because of Islam (at least they got oil ).
                    Europe is Europe and the Middle East is the Middle East because of geographic location. Even those will eventually change. Both existed prior to any modern day religions.

Generally speaking, Muslims are religious extremists and that's the main reason why their countries are corrupted and not technologically advanced. Perhaps all their time is spent memorizing the Quran lol .... and I don't know about you but the idea of a Muslim Europe 100 years from now scares the sh!t out of me (though I won't see it).
                    I would imagine Europe will be more secular than anything else 100 years from now. There will be more Arabic people living there than there are now, but that's about it. I somehow doubt that the influx of non-Christian people will result in European technological prowess and social institutions going significantly downhill.

I'm not sayin Muslims are bad people ( I got 2 muslim friends just for the record ), but it's fair to say it's much harder for a Christian to live in a Muslim dominated world than vise versa (lets not forget what they did in Sudan to convert Christians to Islam). And France and UK are making a huge mistake...
                    I guess this is why we should have a predominantly secular world, where people of any faith can live wherever the heck they want and not have to worry about fitting in with the state religion. Besides, something tells me that Muslims who are leaving the middle east for Europe are doing so to escape the repressive fundamentalist regimes in place there. If, by some miracle, they should manage to rise to power, I would doubt they will bring that same system with them.

Comment

Working...
                    X