Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Girlfriends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian Girlfriends!

Good thing you looking for a Armenian girl...props.

As far as taking your relationship to the next level....if she is the right girl for you and your the right guy for her, everything will just happen naturally. You cannot just sit down with a girl and say i love you, it does not work that way.

Again...don't try to be a hero everything will just happen naturally.

And listen to Anonymouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Yedtarts View Post
      I will add one more thing to the golden rules:

Don’t date a girl that works but still lives with her parents, and Daddy buys her everything. (spoiled big time!)
      With Armenian guys and girls...majority of them live with their parents until they get married.

Comment

Originally posted by Fedayeen View Post
        With Armenian guys and girls...majority of them live with their parents until they get married.
        that works but still lives with her parents, and Daddy buys her everything

Comment

Originally posted by Yedtarts View Post
          that works but still lives with her parents, and Daddy buys her everything
          This is better now. I agree. Because in traditional Armenian families or in traditional socities, young women are not allowed to live alone no matter how independant they can be. Not only it is not accepted but also it is looked upon not so positively.

A nice, sweet, 'smart', feminine, 'funny' and serious, not loud, not spoiled, understanding and of course affectionate person would be good, Vigilante. Also you are very young and have a looot of time.

Originally posted by Azad View Post
          I used to laugh at the thought of arranged marriages.
          It is the best thing you can do. Forget "love" and all the other crap ... it is all temporary. Find a nice and quite girl...
          What does 'quiet' mean, Azad?
          Last edited by Lucin; 09-08-2008, 01:23 AM.

Comment

I find that using facebook without posting a single picture of yourself and deleting all the features that most people rely on to flaunt themselves with, suddenly makes it a decent medium to find good people for exchanges of knowledge and ideas (searching groups for example).

I have an account, I'm not on a network and I don't have a single friend on it and doubt I ever will, I just use it to browse through groups on facebook through searches of things that pertain to my interests, and believe me, I've found very good resources by doing so. Facebook is a very international thing, and most people on it don't know how to take advantage of that fact.

Anyway, finding a girl who uses facebook in that way is probably harder than anyone I know discovering me on it, which is pretty much only possible by typing my full name in the search, and in an age where all your friends tend to forget to wish each other a happy birthday unless there is an indicator of it on their facebook or myspace, I'm not expecting much to change. I actually feel like I don't want it to change, I hated the days when I'd log on every day to look for updates in who talked to me, etc... What a waste of time, such a draining phenomenon to place such importance on those things (for me at least)!

Comment

Originally posted by Fedayeen View Post
              Hmm, I've been living by myself for 4 years. Although work has a lot to do with it. Personally, I rather enjoy visiting my parents when I get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucin View Post
                What does 'quiet' mean, Azad?
                Peaceful, respectful. Opposite of an obnoxious loud mouth with demands.

Comment

I wanna thank you all for your advice, it helps, to an extent.

Its been a week of school already, and there are a few armenian girls out there that are very cute, but none of em have I approached yet to be friends with. I just don't know if I talk to a girl, if I will just end up being "just friends", or if I'll be that guy who will potentially be something more, you know?

I don't even know what to do these days. I just don't know how to approach her, and if/when I do become friends with em, when do i tell them how I feel, if I even feel anything more then just a physical attraction? I just get the feeling that I might be too late and pass up on the offer of true love without even knowing it.

Anyway, school started and homeworks stacking up, so I won't be able to go on as much, but again, thank you all for your advice!

=]

Comment

Why dont you just wlk up to her / them & introduce yourself.
                    Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Originally posted by Vigilante View Post
                      I wanna thank you all for your advice, it helps, to an extent.

Its been a week of school already, and there are a few armenian girls out there that are very cute, but none of em have I approached yet to be friends with. I just don't know if I talk to a girl, if I will just end up being "just friends", or if I'll be that guy who will potentially be something more, you know?

I don't even know what to do these days. I just don't know how to approach her, and if/when I do become friends with em, when do i tell them how I feel, if I even feel anything more then just a physical attraction? I just get the feeling that I might be too late and pass up on the offer of true love without even knowing it.

Anyway, school started and homeworks stacking up, so I won't be able to go on as much, but again, thank you all for your advice!

=]
                      You don't have to try to do anything. Just keep it casual. If you see them or walk passed them, just say "Hi!" Remember, confidence is the key. If you think of it in terms of you are just saying hi and you're not out to approach them, it becomes easier, you are more relaxed, more your natural self because you don't care whether you get their number or not, you just care about showing you are comfortable in your own skin.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X