Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Your Sex Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anileve WOWWOW Armel, you got me all oozy here! Looky what we have here a serious Casanova. I can see now pieces of broken hearts covering the asphalt streets of California, Sanitation furious with this endless work of sweeping the streets, and there is one person responsible for this, one person who is as crafted with his words as he is with his hands. With which he weaves a web of seduction and romance, how can he be stopped? Has he found that someone who will tame his playful nature and save the hearts from breaking? Will the women finally find rest? Armel – The Man, The Wonder, The Love Criminal!

But seriously dude, that is freaking beautiful!!! Do we have ourselves forum sweethearts? ooooooooo
    Ani jan, don't always believe every sweet word you read is true. Our forum friend arvest is just VERY good with words. Remember what mr. arvest said....

Originally posted by Arvestaked Hmm.
    I'm here to be someone I'm not.
    I'm am not here to be myself.
    Originally posted by anileve If I may say, it sounded too close to the truth, so forgive us for not reading your humor.
    All that stuff he said, it's true of course. I AM that wonderrrful. lol. Speaking of which, I would really love to meet some people on this forum, just to see what percentage of their posts and the way they come off online is made up bullxxxx, and what lies behind the facade. As well to show that I am whatever you have seen, and read, so far.

P.S. All of you who melted so easily after the 'love letter' (I don't blame you, I melted for a second too- the melty feeling indeed came back for a second- I ate it up, even though I knew the history behind the post and it's haha funny joke-y ness), did you forget to read the subject line of the post? It was 'Sorry... This was crafted... Not flow of consciousness...' key word.............. crafted =) and quite good for a laugh. (Although, truth be told, I'd love to have someone see such qualities in me....) but, alas, except for some specifics about my picture, it was a mass letter, and the underlined name could just as easily have read Joseph, or Violette.... You understand?
    Last edited by ckBejug; 12-23-2003, 05:09 PM.
    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Re: Re: Sorry... This was crafted... Not flow of consciousness...

[i]I'm telling you, the second I meet someone (I mean someone REAL) who is SO articulate as you were in that 'letter', where even in the joking vein you manage to pull off articulation the likes of which I have yet to see in guys, I will truly spend the rest of my life trying to make his life as pleasurable, lovely, happy, exciting, enchanting, and wonderful as his presence will make mine. and that's a promise I intend to keep, with pleasure!! [/B]
      That's all it takes, huh? Proper articulation? Have girls really given up to that extent?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Sorry... This was crafted... Not flow of consciousness...

Originally posted by loseyourname That's all it takes, huh? Proper articulation? Have girls really given up to that extent?
        I don't know why that should be called 'giving up'. But I guess you're too used to being judged on account of what you see in the mirror and the label on your jeans?? What a pity we're so used to such shallow judgement. I'd rather an articulate man because I assume behind such articulation lies a brain and, wow, wittyness, smarts, intelligence... Ever heard of those? They make even the every day plane Jane, or I guess I should say plain John, a hottie in my eyes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I'd rather behold someone I can have a conversation with. Someone who captures my attention because he holds my interest more than just because his butt is nice. As always... Beauty fades but dumb is forever. You see?
        Last edited by ckBejug; 12-23-2003, 07:12 PM.
        The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry... This was crafted... Not flow of consciousness...

Originally posted by ckBejug I don't know why that should be called 'giving up'. But I guess you're too used to being judged on account of what you see in the mirror and the label on your jeans?? What a pity we're so used to such shallow judgement. I'd rather an articulate man because I assume behind such articulation lies a brain and, wow, wittyness, smarts, intelligence... Ever heard of those? They make even the every day plane Jane, or I guess I should say plain John, a hottie in my eyes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I'd rather behold someone I can have a conversation with. Someone who captures my attention because he holds my interest more than just because his butt is nice. As always... Beauty fades but dumb is forever. You see?

Wise words spoken by a GENIUS!! CK jan, it's not easy for people, especially men, to understand the value of the mind. This is whyyyyy most Armenian relatives always say, "Why don't u have a bf yet? Hurry up..ur eggs are dying"..They fail to see that the quality of men has diminished to the point where ur just satisfied with a man who can spell right!!!! This is sad, but it's true! I know there are many girls out there who aren't what u might call smart....but I guess since I'm a girl, I tend to be more judgmental when it comes to the opposite sex......The thing is, we're not even asking for much. I know u and I are both ANTI-GOLDDIGGER>....we're both beautiful...we're both intelligent...funny, nice, Eh....the list goes on and on and on....so? WHAT THE FLOCK IS THE PROBLEM? Student raises hand..."I know Mrs. Violette...." MEN ARE SCARED OF COMMITMENT, WE'RE NOT...THEY WANT SEX, WE DON'T WANT IT WITHOUT A COMMITMENT...THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND, WE GET FRUSTRATED, THENNNNNNNN WE'RE KNOWN AS xxxxxES.

Ahhh like sands through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives.....Michael Horton 1988

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry... This was crafted... Not flow of consciousness...

Originally posted by violette829 They fail to see that the quality of men has diminished to the point where ur just satisfied with a man who can spell right!!!! This is sad, but it's true! I know there are many girls out there who aren't what u might call smart....but I guess since I'm a girl, I tend to be more judgmental when it comes to the opposite sex......The thing is, we're not even asking for much. I know u and I are both ANTI-GOLDDIGGER>....we're both beautiful...we're both intelligent...funny, nice, Eh....the list goes on and on and on....so? WHAT THE FLOCK IS THE PROBLEM? Student raises hand..."I know Mrs. Violette...." MEN ARE SCARED OF COMMITMENT, WE'RE NOT...THEY WANT SEX, WE DON'T WANT IT WITHOUT A COMMITMENT...THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND, WE GET FRUSTRATED, THENNNNNNNN WE'RE KNOWN AS xxxxxES.
            You know what though, there are plenty of quality guys out there, I just don't understand what the heck they're waiting for. Oh wait, I do actually. You know this whole mentality that guys have that their sex life is just going to die after they get married so they better have as much sex as they possibly can before they are tied down to one girl for the rest of their life? I think it's killing their brain cells, all that sex. I'm telling you it's going to suck SO bad if I end up with some guy who was convinced in his 20's that his sex life was going to die after he got married so he had as much sex as possible and got sick of it so once he gets married he only wants to have sex like once in a while. Also, is it just me or does anyone else find it highly offensive that marriage should be seen in such a bad light by guys? I suppose when they are young and stupid it's ok if they have complaints about the ball and chain that is marriage, but for goodness sake, there are some intelligent guys out there who seem to think getting married is going to be the end of their happiness or somethig. This offends me, to think that someone can make such a judgement about what it would be like to be married. I tend to take things personally and hell, i've been living with me for the past 21 years, I've had no problem with it, so why should you?? hehe.

Guys are stupid too to be scared of commitment. Who said that just because we're girls we want to make such a big leap right away?! Some of us like to have fun within the boundaries of something that is a tad MORE than the regular friends with benefits casual no feelings non-relationship. Is that SO bad? Things have an added level of being good when feelings are involved. But try telling that to a guy and you'd think you said lets get married. Silly boys.

Yeah Viol, really I think we've said all that we can say on the subject. Basically it all boils down to the fact that most girls suck and most guys suck and so make damn sure you get things right when you meet one who doesn't suck. Oh yeah and don't assume that because most guys and girls suck that the next one you meet that seems to be all you want and then some is some xxxxxxx in disguise, because that would just kill things from the get-go. Anyway in the meanwhile to fend off boredom, do this...

If you are interested in shady religious fanaticism, the arts, the Louvre, Da Vinci, a little murder, the secret symbolism in art, and mathematical code like PHI and the Fibonacci Sequence I suggest you run out and get the book The Da Vinci Code . I think it is SO SO SO SO good and I am only on page 95....
            Last edited by ckBejug; 12-24-2003, 09:26 AM.

Comment

no
              you know what my favorite line is?
              "feelings? yes , I do have feelings for you, but ones that I would like to IGNORE at this point of my life"
              ????????????
              wtf??
              ck and viol , as much as I disagree with girls in a lot of things. When it comes to guys' being F%^&* up scared of commitment is waaay out of control.
              something no psychology teacher has ever been able to explain.
              something no book talks about reasonably.
              and yet another reason I wish I was living in the 1600s.

I think SEX has been in the picture so much, that soon I'm gonna start hating it. (before even having it)
              SEX is totally the reason of lots of the myseries of life.
              I mean with all these cheating and break up stories because of sex...
              *deep sigh*
              that's it!
              I've decided!
              SEX sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam no
                you know what my favorite line is?
                "feelings? yes , I do have feelings for you, but ones that I would like to IGNORE at this point of my life"
                ????????????
                wtf??
                ck and viol , as much as I disagree with girls in a lot of things. When it comes to guys' being F%^&* up scared of commitment is waaay out of control.
                something no psychology teacher has ever been able to explain.
                something no book talks about reasonably.
                and yet another reason I wish I was living in the 1600s.

I think SEX has been in the picture so much, that soon I'm gonna start hating it. (before even having it)
                SEX is totally the reason of lots of the myseries of life.
                I mean with all these cheating and break up stories because of sex...
                *deep sigh*
                that's it!
                I've decided!
                SEX sucks.
                lol. jahannamig, good one =)

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry... This was crafted... Not flow of consciousness...

Originally posted by ckBejug I'm telling you it's going to suck SO bad if I end up with some guy who was convinced in his 20's that his sex life was going to die after he got married so he had as much sex as possible and got sick of it so once he gets married he only wants to have sex like once in a while.
                  Trust me CK you have nothing to worry about. You can put your mind at ease. Some guys might have "too" much sex, but when they get married and love you they will not get sick of having sex with you AS LONG AS the sex is good. There has to be good physical chemistry and you have to spice things up every once in a while. But it is impossible for a guy to supposedly have too much sex and later when he gets married to be sick of it already and not want to have sex with you.

Comment

take control of your mind??
                    you ARE your mind... what r u sayin??
                    who said that?
                    where did you get that "signature"??

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam take control of your mind??
                      you ARE your mind... what r u sayin??
                      who said that?
                      where did you get that "signature"??
                      You're too drunk right now to understand it . I didn't get it from anywhere, I wrote it.

Comment

Working...
                      X