Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Where is your first love...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loseyourname Jarhead, you're xxxxing hilarious - sincerely.

My first love was my highschool sweetheart. She wasn't my first date or anything, but she was the first girl I ever considered a girlfriend: my first meaningful kiss, my first sexual partner. We spent way too much time together the way young lovers tend to do. We snuck around at night into and out of each other's houses, and dreamed of the day when we could just spend the night together in peace (Wouldn't It Be Nice became our song). We were both very idealistic, naive people, and basically felt like being in love would be enough to conquer any obstacle.

Now, I was already accepted to and had decided to attend a college in North Carolina, whereas she had been offered a full scholarship to Scripps, and had her mind set on going there. Well, she changed her mind, and kept it a huge secret from everyone. It just so happened that a school right down the highway from mine had the latest application deadline of any school in the nation. We took it as a good omen and ran with it. She simply listed my home address as her mailing address and her actual address as the permanent one. For whatever reason, the school mailed her acceptance package to her permanent address, and her mother, being a mother, opened it and flipped.

She did try to keep her from seeing me, but it eventually became more than clear that that wasn't going to work, and that neither of us was going to be stopped. So eventually we obtained the relunctant blessings of both of our parents and flew off to be together in the Blue Ridges.

It wasn't exactly what we expected it to be. She is a very jealous and possessive girl, and I'm an extremely flirtatious guy. She didn't handle particularly well the fact that I was at a school living with strange girls she didn't know and she could only see me on weekends.

Anyway, I'll finish this up later.
    Well, I'm sure if you had dropped an anvil on her head, your story would have been two lines and we would know where your first love is.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

loseyourname

i think the same way as you do, better to have and lost, then sut there thinking about what if...

and I have to make jokes about my baby's (guns) because my love stories are sad and long, I don't wish to open old wounds for there are so many I will bleed to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse Well, I'm sure if you had dropped an anvil on her head, your story would have been two lines and we would know where your first love is.
        She's still around. I see her every now and then. What about you, my good mouse? Where is your first love?

Comment

My first and only love:
          I killed her, car accident.

Comment

was the girl in the car, or are you talking about the car ? lol

anyway, my first love and i couldnt be together for personal family reasons, so he is back to his usual life schedule, he works works , comes home, feels alone, goes to sleep to forget and numb himself from everything, then the schedule repeat the next day. I hope he finds someone to love, but at the same time, thinking of him loving someone else makes me hurt a great deal

:<
            le sigh

Comment

Originally posted by whitelotus was the girl in the car, or are you talking about the car ? lol
              I was driving, she was next to me. Whatever, you never read...

Comment

wow are you serious ? :< bummer
                wow that depresses me

it was an accident, but dont they charge you with manslaughter if someone in the car dies when your driving ? or is it that way only in the united states.

gosh, im really sorry dude :*(

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname She's still around. I see her every now and then. What about you, my good mouse? Where is your first love?
                  That all depends on how you define "first love".
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

i think 'moose' said he never fell in love in another thread a while back

Comment

Thanks guys for your respond...loseyourname and withlotus i have questions for both of you...

what do you think ...

we all separated with our loved once because of fait or love wasnt enough...
                      i have tend to belive that lack of love is the main reason of separations..
                      Its just hard to admit ....
                      I'm a monstrous mass of vile, foul & corrupted matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X