Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Valentine's Day Is Almost Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jahannam gotta loooove makin fun of those chics that think their dates really care lol
    Aint that the truth? 95% of them are being taken advantage of, and I'm guessing it works.

Comment

Originally posted by dstyle Isnt that hmem san diego games weekend or something? jahanam do u know
      yeah
      Feb 14-16
      San Diego Sevan Games!
      hmmm now that you reminded me, I think i wanna go lol

Comment

Okay, that solves the mystery of when the games are. Now I need to decide if I should go or not.

jilbagh, how the hell did you get tickets?

Comment

imma be chillin at home lol

Comment

Some suggestions to write on the card you don't give your non-existant love on Valentine's Day. Hallmark, eat your heart out, make your own card this V-Day...

* love means never having to say "i love you."
            * i am so glad i had sex with you immediately.
            * i could kiss you, but there's a lot of things i'd rather kiss.
            * happy xxxxing thing.

Here's some poetry........

Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss,
            I only slept with you because I was pissed.

Roses are red,
            Violets are blue,
            Sugar is sweet,
            And so are you.
            But the roses are wilting,
            The violets are dead,
            The sugar bowl's empty
            And so is your head.

I thought that I could love no other,
            Until, that is, I met your brother.

Of loving beauty you float with grace,
            If only you could hide your face.

I love your smile, your face, and your eyes,
            Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot,
            This describes everything you are not.

I want to feel your sweet embrace,
            Please don't take that paper bag off your face.

My love, you take my breath away.
            What have you stepped in to smell this way?!

My feelings for you no words can tell.
            Except for maybe, "Go to hell!"

What inspired this amorous rhyme?
            Two parts vodka, one part lime.

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife,
            Marrying you screwed up my life.

I see your face when I am dreaming,
            That's why I always wake up screaming.
            The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Originally posted by Hogg Okay, that solves the mystery of when the games are. Now I need to decide if I should go or not.

jilbagh, how the hell did you get tickets?
              im a season tix holder

are the san diego games still alive? i went 2 years ago and it was dead, choojokh's all around and the dance was bootie

Comment

How long were you on the waiting list and what section are they in? Did you have to win a lottery to get the AS tickets? If I had AS tickets, I'd just sell 'em. I don't enjoy AS games for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogg How long were you on the waiting list and what section are they in? Did you have to win a lottery to get the AS tickets? If I had AS tickets, I'd just sell 'em. I don't enjoy AS games for some reason.
                  i've had season tix for 5 years now, ever since Staples first opened, I wasn't on a waiting list..as i hear there is a 3,000 name wait list now...i'm in Sect 334, sorta center court...aisle seats....i'll be there Valentines hehe...ya it was in a lottery 'system'

Comment

I am going to drive through the streets of Santa Cruz and throw Vegan Bread at hippies and their love demonstrations. I am known as the "Bread Sniper"

Thats right. I pic people off with a clear shot, and I leave the crust on! hardcore!

Comment

hehe can i come along ?

Comment

Working...
                      X